Before I get to why we’re here,
我想很多人都听说我的车昨晚被偷了的事
I know that many of you have heard we had our car stolen last night.
正如你们想象的那样 我和我妻子都害怕极了
And as you could imagine, my wife and I are both pretty shaken up.
但我们都没事
But we’re okay.
我和吉恩在这里要感谢大家对我们的关心 并打电♥话♥叫我们来
And Jean and I truly appreciate all your calls and your concern. Thank you.
威廉姆·刘易斯侦探…
Now, just after 9.’00 p.m. Last night, Detective William Lewis,
在部队当了八年的老兵 也是黑人社区里的活跃分子
an eight-year veteran of the force and an active member of the black community,
昨晚九点左右被一名同伴警♥察♥开枪打死了
was gunned down by a fellow officer.
下车
Get outta the car!
给我钥匙 出来…什么?
Gimme the keys! Get out… What the fuck?
喂 你要干吗?
Whoa! What the fuck are you doing, man?
该死的黑鬼 你找死吗?
Shit! You wanna get killed, nigger?
你再说一遍试试?
Say that again!
你敢再说一遍? 你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
– Say that again! – You stupid motherfucker!
你敢再叫我黑鬼试试?
Say it again, huh! Call me a nigger again!
你干吗 滚开 操♥你♥妈♥的
– Man, what the fuck? Get off! – Fuck you!
射他 我要把你脑袋给打下来
– Shoot him! – I’ll blow your head off!
开枪打死这混♥蛋♥ 我保证要把你脑袋给打下来
– Shoot this motherfucker! – I swear to God, I’m gonna blow your head off!
别说了 开枪
Stop talkin’ and shoot!
警♥察♥来了 我们走 从我身上滚开
– Stop! Let’s go! Here comes the po-po. – Get off of me!
喂 你要去哪?
Hey, hey! Where you goin’, man? Hell, no!
该死的 安东尼! 安东尼!
– Oh, shit. – Anthony! Anthony!
从我车里滚出去
Get the fuck outta my car!
放屁
Shit! Damn!
你在干吗?下车 我♥操♥你妈
– What are you doin’, man? Get outta the car! – Fuck you!
25号♥巡逻车正在城西追捕一辆黑色小货车
Car 25 in pursuit of a black Navigator. West bound.
编号♥2-2 ITA3… 老天
2-2 Ida Tom Adam 3… Oh, Christ!
你♥他♥妈♥的下车 你♥他♥妈♥的滚下车
– Get the fuck outta the car! – You get the fuck outta the car!
你给我瞎扯 这是我的车
– Get outta the fucking car! – It’s my fucking car!
这是我的枪 我♥操♥ 现在是我的枪了
– It’s my fucking gun! – Fuck, it’s my gun now!
把枪给我
Gimme my fucking gun!
该死
Fuck!
手举起来 下车
Hands in plain sight! Step out of the vehicle!
手举起来 下车
Hands in plain sight! Step out of the vehicle!
慢慢走下车
Slowly step out of the vehicle.
滚下我的车 你那么猛你下车啊
– Get out of my car. – You so brave, you get outta the car, man.
关掉引擎 把车钥匙扔出来
Turn off the engine. Throw the keys out the window.
你们要找我是吗? 我在这里了 你们这些狗养的
You fucking want me? Here I am, you pig fuck!
趴在地上脸朝下
Lie face down on the ground.
腿和胳膊都伸开 你趴下吧
– Spread your arms and legs. – No, you lie face down!
别靠近了 蹲下
Don’t come any closer! Down on your knees!
我♥操♥你 你能怎么样?开枪啊
Fuck you! What are you gonna do? Pull the fucking trigger!
蹲下来
On your knees now!
你蹲下来给我做口♥交♥吧
You get on your knees and suck my fucking dick!
你别以为他妈的我是跟你开玩笑
Do I look like I’m fucking joking with you?
你这衰样看起来就是那样
That’s what you look like, a fucking joke to me.
这个人的行为对别人构成了威胁 我的行为构成了威胁?
– This man is making threatening gestures. – Threatening gestures?
你想看看吗?我现在就威胁给你们看
You wanna see a threatening gesture? I got a threatening gesture.
我认识这个人 回去
– I know this man! I know this man! – Get back.
给我点时间 我认识他 别挡着路
– Give me some space. I know this guy. – Get outta the way.
走开
Step away.
给我点时间 该死的 我认识这个人
Give me some goddamn room. I know this guy.
小子 别走近我 你知道这里是什么情况吗?
– Man, don’t walk up on me! – See what’s happening here?
你真的想死在这里吗?
Do you wanna die here, huh? Is that what you want?
这些家伙都是想杀了你的
‘Cause these guys really wanna shoot you.
你要真在这里闹事哪他们就可以名正言顺地杀你了
And the way you’re acting, they’ll be completely fucking justified.
你这该死的
Fuck you!
我该死? 我想该死的是你
Fuck me? I’m not the one who’s fucked here. You’re the one.
因为你就是一会头被打掉的那个人
‘Cause you’re the one whose head’s gonna be blown off
然后功劳算他的 汉森警官 走开
– and onto that man’s patio. – Officer Hanson, step away.
他是我的朋友 你♥他♥妈♥的知道了吗? 他身上没武器
He’s a friend of mine, okay? He’s a fucking friend! This man is not armed!
他不会对任何人开枪
He’s not gonna shoot you, me, or anybody else, all right?
你能给我几秒钟时间吗?
So give me two goddamn seconds. Can you do that?
放下枪来
Lower your firearm. Lower your firearm!
你清楚现在的情况了吧?
You startin’ to understand the situation?
你想在我身上得到什么?
What do you want from me?
如果你不想你的妻子看到你血肉模糊的脑袋的话
Unless you think your wife is better off with a husband who has a bloody stump for a head,
就请蹲到路边 把手放在头上
I want you to sit on that curb, put your hands on your head
什么也不要动直到我和这些警♥察♥说清楚为止
and do nothing until I speak with these officers.
我不要蹲到路边 我也不会把手放到头上
I’m not sittin’ on no curb, I’m not puttin’ my hands on my head for nobody.
那你就站着别动 然后把手放在我们看得到的地方 做得到吗?
Then stand where you are and keep your hands in sight. Can you do that, huh?
可以
Yeah, I can do that.
那好
Good.
我让他站着别动 然后手放出来
I told this man to stay where he is and keep his hands in plain sight.
这家伙最好和你是有血缘关系 我们这样做简直是疯了
This man better be related to you by blood because this is fucking nuts.
请你们帮我这个忙
I need this favor.
你们可以去查他的身份证和驾照 他没有前科 也不是在逃
You can check the guy’s name, his license. He’s got no priors, no warrants.
我想给予他一次警告就放他走了
I need to let him go with a warning.
什么警告? 严重警告
– What kind of fucking warning? – A harsh warning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你被警告了 你明白吗? 你明白我说的话吗?
You’ve been warned. Do you understand me? Do you understand me!
你想要什么?我在这里没犯错
You want something from me? ‘Cause I’m right here.
我是在帮你 我可没让你帮我
– I’m trying to help you. – I didn’t ask for your help, did I?
回家吧
Go home.
我知道
Yeah, that I can do.
看着我
Look at me.
你丢了我的脸
You embarrass me.
也丢了你的脸
You embarrass yourself.
爸爸回来了
Daddy’s home!
怎么了? 还我的钱?
– What’s up? – Give me my money!
什么钱? 爸爸
– What? What money? – Daddy!
我店里损失的钱 还我钱 伊丽莎白 在里面别出来
– To pay for my store. Give me my money! – Honey, stay inside. Elizabeth!
还我的钱
Give me my money!
该死的我要我的钱 把那车给我 那不是我的车
– I want my fucking money! Give me that truck! – That’s not my truck!
爸爸 伊丽莎白!
– Daddy? – Elizabeth!
对了 我这里有50块钱
Hey, you know what? Hey, I got $50. Here.
50块?我要你的家产
Fifty dollars? You took everything!
妈妈 来了
– Mommy? – I’m coming, I’m coming!
他没有 没有什么?
– He doesn’t have it. – Hasn’t got what?
爸爸没有斗蓬 我有
I have it. He doesn’t have the impenetrable cloak!
劳娜 别出去
Lara, stay outta the street!
没事了 爸爸 什么?
– It’s okay, Daddy. – What… What?
我会保护你的
I’ll protect you.
爸爸 没事了
It’s okay. Daddy’s okay.
这件衣服真好
It’s a really good cloak.
我让她到杂货店买♥♥东西已经两个钟头了 卡罗尔
I sent her out for groceries, and that was two hours ago, Carol.
我只可以跟你说了
Well, you are one to talk.
你一年换了六个管家不也这样吗?
You go through, like, six housekeepers a year?
我不是开你的玩笑 我是在生气
I’m not snapping at you! I am angry.
是的 都试过
Yes! At them! Yes!
试过警♥察♥ 试过瑞克 试过玛丽亚
At them, the police, at Rick, at Maria,
试过经常把我外套洗烂的干洗店员
at the dry cleaners who destroyed another blouse today,
试过经常给草坪猛灌水的园丁
at the gardener who keeps over-watering the lawn.
我…
I…
我在想…
I just thought that…
卡罗尔 我是想我一大早起来…
Carol, I just thought that I would wake up today
就会觉得心情好一点
and I would feel better, you know?
但我的心情还是很糟糕
But I was still mad. And I realized…
我也明白车被偷 我是无能为力的
I realized that it had nothing to do with my car being stolen.
我每天醒过来都是这个样子
I wake up like this every morning!
我经常生气 但我也不知道为什么
I am angry all the time, and I don’t know why.
卡罗尔 我不知道为什么
Carol, I don’t know why! And I…
好的 那回头再说
Yeah, yeah, call me back.
再见
Bye.
非常感谢
Really appreciate this.
不客气
No problem.
你在外面多久了 很冷吧
So how long you been out there tonight? It’s cold.
差不多一个小时了吧
Hour maybe.
感到惊讶吗?
Big surprise, huh?
是呀 要在这里搭上便车可不容易
Yeah, this ain’t exactly “pick up a brother” territory.
没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!