滚开 别靠近我
Get away. Stay away from me!
不用你来
Not you! Not you!
没事的 你别碰我 别碰我
– It’s okay. – Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me!
离我远点儿 女士 我只是想帮你
– Keep away from me! – Lady, I’m tryin’- – I’m tryin’ to help you.
你去死 不用你来
Fuck you! Not you!
叫别人来 其他任何人都可以
Somebody! Anybody else!
请你叫别人来 用不着你来 别动
– Please, somebody! Not you! – Stop moving!
把你的脏手拿开
No! Get your filthy fucking hands off me!
别动 女士 我不会伤害你的
Stop moving. Lady, I’m not gonna fucking hurt you!
好吧
Okay. Okay.
请别碰我
Please don’t touch me. Don’t, don’t.
我不碰你了 但这里已经没别人了
I’m not gonna touch you. But there’s nobody else here yet
旁边还流着汽油
and that’s gasoline there.
我马上就得把你给救出来
We need to get you outta here right away. Okay?
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我要抱住你的膝盖 我可以这样做吗?
Okay. I need to reach across your lap. Can I do that, please?
可以
Yeah. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你什么地方碰伤了吗?
Is anything broken?
应该没有
L-I don’t think so.
那就好了
Okay. Then that’s good.
你会把我救出去吗?
Are you… Are you gonna get me out?
会的 我会救你出去的
Yeah, I’m gonna get you out. Okay?
看着我 我会把你救出去的
Look at me. Look at me. I’m gonna get you out.
该死的
Oh, fuck!
对不起 没关系的
– I’m sorry. – That’s okay.
我要切断你的安全带 可以吗?
I’m gonna have to cut your belt, okay?
我要切断你的安全带了
I’m gonna have to cut the belt.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay, it’s okay.
我们会出去的
It’s okay. Okay, we’re gonna get you out.
不会有事的 看着我
Everything’s gonna be fine. Look at me!
不会有事的 我马上就要救你出去了
Everything’s gonna be fine. We’re gonna get you outta here.
不会有事的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
瑞安!
Ryan!
拉
Pull!
好了
It’s okay.
好了
It’s okay.
好了 没事了
All right. It’s okay, it’s okay.
没事了 我扶着
It’s all right. I got it. I got it.
女士? 慢慢跟我们走 可以吗?
Ma’am? Ma’am, can you walk with me?
没事没事
It’s cool, it’s cool.
好了 我们要走了 慢点来 对了
Here we go. All right, you’re doin’ great.
检察官让我向您道歉 让我告诉您他因为不能来这感到很抱歉
The D.A. Wanted me to apologize. He really wanted to be here himself.
他用不着 他要是再去做他那些勾当那咱就没工作了
No, he didn’t! If he did his own dirty work none of us would have jobs.
我是杰克·弗莱根·瑞克的同事 我是格雷厄姆·沃尔特
– Jake Flanagan. I work with Rick. – Graham Waters.
谢谢您能来 他已经把车开到车♥库♥里了
– Thanks for coming in. – He just pulled into the garage.
很好 再过10分钟就要开记者招待会了 我们就长话短说吧
Great. Press conference is in ten minutes, so we’ll make this short.
内务部里说这个叫考克林的家伙有两次开枪打人的记录
Internal Affairs says this Conklin has two suspicious shootings on his record.
两次射的都是黑人 但每次都被判清白 审判也是公正的
Both black men. Both times he was cleared, but only just.
刘易斯侦探是第三个黑人受害者
Detective Lewis makes black man number three.
你可以给出我们不能把考克林抓回来的理由吗?
You know any reason why we shouldn’t hang Conklin for this?
这比我们原先想象的要复杂得多
Well, it’s more complicated than we originally thought.
我们在刘易斯侦探的车里找到了三十万美金
We found $300,000 in the trunk of the car that Detective Lewis was driving.
狗屎
Shit!
到车♥库♥里告诉他 让他在车里等到我叫他为止
Ah. Go down to the garage. Tell him to stay in the car until he hears from me.
你们是在一辆梅塞德斯车里找到钱的 我想那不是他的钱
You found the money in the Mercedes. I thought that wasn’t his car.
车子注册的车主名是辛迪·布拉德利 但我们联♥系♥不到她
The car’s registered to a Cindy Bradley. We haven’t been able to get in touch with her.
她今天早上离开了镇子
Apparently she, uh, left town this morning.
那就不是刘易斯的车了 他可能还不知道车里有钱
So it wasn’t Lewis’s car. He may not have known the money was in it.
你是想瞒天过海吗?
You really think you’re gonna be able to make that fly?
再等我们几分钟
Give us a minute.
没问题
No problem.
有谁知道这钱?
Who knows about the money?
别跟我开玩笑了
You gotta be kiddin’ me.
这里只有我们两个人
There are only two people in this room.
我 我搭档 弗格森还有内务部的人
Myself, my partner, Ferguson and Internal Affairs.
吉姆·弗格森? 是的
– Jim Ferguson? – Yeah.
我认为这没问题
Okay. I guess I don’t see a problem.
既然这不是刘易斯的车 那车里的钱就证明不了什么东西了
As it wasn’t Lewis’s car, the money isn’t clear evidence of any wrongdoing.
就算那钱是他的 我们也不打算去起诉一个死人
And even if it was, we aren’t going to prosecute a dead man.
也就是说内务部现在拿到的这笔钱不能用来当证据
Which means the money Internal Affairs is holding can’t be considered evidence.
你想怎么做就随便你了
You can do this dance if you want to,
但我敢打赌说当明天验尸官的报告出来了
but I’m willing to bet when the coroner’s report comes back tomorrow
大家就都会知道刘易斯是吸毒致死的了
it’s going to say that Detective Lewis was coked out of his head.
他妈的该死的黑人
Fucking black people, huh?
你说什么?
What did you just say?
我是说…
I mean,
我终于知道为什么现在社会上…
I know all the sociological reasons why per capita
黑人的犯罪率是白人八倍的原因了
eight times more black men are incarcerated than white men.
学校让黑人感到丢脸 工作没有黑人的份 司法机构也歧视黑人
Schools are a disgrace. Lack of opportunity. Bias in the judicial system.
到处都是这样
All that stuff. All that stuff!
这也和你有着莫大的关系 你是个有勇气的黑人
But still, it’s gotta get to you, on a gut level as a black man.
他们在压♥迫♥中声都不敢吭一下
They just can’t keep their hands out of the cookie jar.
当然 你和我都知道事实上并不是这样的
Of course, you and I know that’s not the truth.
但事情都是以这样的方式在进行着 对吗?
But that’s the way it always plays, doesn’t it?
象刘易斯那样的混球在旁边煽风点火 你当然也会受到牵连
And assholes like Lewis keep feeding the flames. It’s gotta get to you.
你再说一次 你在检查官手下干什么的?
What did you say you did for the D.A. Again?
你在康普顿的一个球队里当教练 我说得对吧?
You coach ball down in Compton. Am I right?
拜托别这样
Oh, please, don’t do that.
你不要装得好象很了解我似的 可以吗?
Don’t act like you know something about me, okay?
你认为那些孩子需要什么? 让他们坚定信念?给他们以希望?
What do you think those kids need… to make them believe, to give them hope?
你以为他们需要一个吸毒的警♥察♥?
You think they need another drug-dealing cop
还是需要一个没用的黑人英雄?
or do you think they need a fallen black hero?
你少说两句废话吧 告诉我你想要什么好了
Why don’t you cut through the bullshit and just tell me what it is you want.
检察院成员小组的首席检察官下个月就不在了
The D.A.’s squad loses its lead investigator next month.
Rick坚决要让黑人来坐那个位子
Rick is quite adamant that his replacement be a person of color.
这是个高层的职位 他希望有人可以帮他给下头传达可靠的信息
It’s a high-profile position, and he wants to send the right message to the community.
这个可靠的信息是不是就是: “来瞧瞧我刚买♥♥下来的这个黑鬼下人”
And the right message is, “Look at this black boy I just bought?”
你也太操蛋了 但还是要谢谢你们想到我
Well, fuck you very much. But thanks for thinking of me.
我们确实有想过你
Actually we were thinking of you.
直到我们看到了这个
Until we saw that.
这是你兄弟的资料
It’s your brother’s file.
二十来岁就已经犯下三项重罪
Twenty-something years old and already three felonies.
三项都是人身攻击罪 为了生计而偷车
Three strikes law. Kid’s going away for life for stealing a car.
老天 这些该死的法律
Christ, that’s a shitty law.
里面有逮捕令
There’s a warrant in there.
他仍然有着和你同等的机会
But still, hey, he had every opportunity you had.
该死的黑人
Fucking black people, huh?
那么…我要做的就是让这个东西消失
So all, uh… all I need to do to make this disappear
然后去陷害一个无辜的被告吗?
is to frame a potentially innocent man?
你是什么人? 你是正义的辩护人吗?
What are you? The fucking defender of all things white?
我们讨论的是一个开枪打死三个黑人的白人
We’re talking about a white man who shot three black men.
你却在这里和我争论对他是不是公平的?
And you’re arguing with me that maybe we’re not being fair to him?
也许你是对的 也许确实是刘易斯所引起的
You know what? Maybe you’re right. Maybe Lewis did provoke this.
也许他是活该的
And maybe he got exactly what was coming to him.
无论是不是他的错 就因为他是黑人…
Or maybe stoned or not, just being a black man in the Valley
这也足以让他被杀了
was enough to get him killed.
当时没有人看到是谁先开枪 所以我们根本没办法知道
There was no one there to see who shot first, so there is no way to know.
也就是说我们很可能会弄错了
Which means we could get this wrong.
也许这就是你兄弟的情况 我们可能搞错了
Maybe that’s what happened with your brother. Maybe we got it wrong.
也许刘易斯并不是唯一一个让我们怀疑的人
Maybe Lewis isn’t the only one who deserves the benefit of the doubt.
你对这些事情是最了解的
You’re the one closest to all this.
你得告诉我们
You need to tell us.
你意下如何?
What does your gut tell you?
Graham? So? Graham?
我怎样跟他们说?
What do I tell ’em?
你让我怎么说我就怎么说
You tell me, and I’ll tell them.
就说 我们手上的Conklin的历史资料
Well, I think given Detective Conklin’s history,
已经很清楚表明了昨晚发生在他身上的事了
it’s pretty clear what happened last night.
好的
Okay.
在我说我为什么要来这里之前