It’s time for you to go.
我说这些是因为我希望我对你的看法是错的
I’m saying this ’cause I’m hoping that I’m wrong about you.
我也希望一些象你这样的
I’m hoping that someone like yourself,
曾经得到别人帮助的人
someone who may have been given a helping hand,
会对和你有相同遭遇的人表示一丁点的同情
might have a little compassion for someone in a similar situation.
卡罗尔 这里需要出现安全问题
Carol, I need security in my office!
你不喜欢我也没关系 我就爱这样扎人
You don’t like me, that’s fine. I’m a prick.
但我爸爸他不该受到这样的痛苦
My father doesn’t deserve to suffer like this.
他是一个公♥司♥的管理人 他一生都在为事业而奋斗
He was a janitor. He struggled his whole life.
存够了钱开了一家自己的公♥司♥
Saved enough to start his own company.
二十三名员工全是黑人
Twenty-three employees, all of them black.
给他们付和其他白人一样多的工资 当时没人会这样做
Paid ’em equal wages when no one else was doing that.
三十年来他一直和他的手下并肩工作 打扫卫生 清理垃圾
For 30 years he worked side by side with those men, sweeping and carrying garbage.
后来市政局决定要签署一份协议
Then the city council decides
里面规定要给私营企业以优待
to give minority-owned companies preference in city contracts.
一夜之间我爸爸失去了他的一切
And overnight, my father loses everything.
他的公♥司♥ 他的家 他的妻子 一切都失去了
His business, his home, his wife. Everything!
他一次都没埋怨过你们这些手下
Not once does he blame your people.
我不是求你帮忙
I’m not asking you to help me.
我只是请求你为一位失去了一切的老人做一点小事
I’m asking that you do this small thing for a man who lost everything
那么你的同胞们也可以得到好处
so people like yourself could reap the benefits.
这会让你损失什么吗?
And do you know what it’s gonna cost you?
不会
Nothing.
你要做的只是动一下你的笔
Just a flick of your pen.
听起来你♥爸♥爸是个好人
Your father sounds like a good man.
如果他今天能来 我或许可以批准你的请求
And if he’d come in here today, I probably would’ve approved this request.
但他没来 你却来了 对他来说这真是件丢人的事
But he didn’t come in. You did. And for his sake, it’s a real shame.
请让他离开我的办公室 他妈的
– Get him the hell outta my office. – Prick.
先生 我跟我手下说了 他告诉我你想要换掉或修好你的门
Sir, I spoke to our employee, and he told you you needed to replace or repair the door.
他说他修锁
He say he fix the lock.
你来看看他修成什么样子了 请别激动
– You come here, see how “fix-ed” it is! – You’re yelling again.
我没激动 我是生气
I am not yelling! I’m upset!
是的 没错
Yes… Yes, I am.
妈妈 你还好吧
Mom, are you all right?
别洗了 保险公♥司♥来了要拍照的
Stop washing. Insurance must take picture.
Okay?
看看他们都写了些什么东西
Look what they wrote.
他们认为我们是阿♥拉♥伯人
They think we’re Arab.
我们波斯人什么时候变成阿♥拉♥伯人了?
When did Persian become Arab?
我要知道他的名字
I want his name. Yes.
老天
Oh, my God.
我要知道他的名字 告诉我他叫什么名字 爸爸
– I want his name! Give me his name! – Dad?
我不会给你他的名字的 先生
I’m not giving you his name, sir.
爸爸 他们是不是拿走了咱的枪? 不是要他来修锁 我是要他的名字
– Dad, did they take the gun? – Not fix my lock! I want his name!
我要挂了 先生
I’m gonna hang up now, sir.
不准挂 你♥他♥妈♥的
Don’t hang up! Shit!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈 外面很冷 进来
Mom, it’s cold. Come on.
你找到你的兄弟了吗?
Did you find your brother?
还没有 妈妈
No, Mom.
我做得很好的
I was doin’ good.
我做得真的是很好的
I was… I was doin’ real good.
妈妈 我知道的 我做得…
– I know, Mom. – I was doin’…
好了
It’s okay.
你找到你的兄弟了吗?
Did you find your brother?
还没有 妈妈
No, Mom.
让他回家吧
Tell him to come home.
告诉他我没疯 好吗? 好吗 孩子?
Tell him I’m not mad, okay? Okay, baby?
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
好的 孩子…
Okay, baby.
好的…
Okay.
好的…
Okay.
你跟你妈妈道歉了吗? 她不在
– Did you apologize to your mother? – She wasn’t there.
刚才国内事务部打电♥话♥来说找到那辆奔驰车的线索了
Internal Affairs called. Found something in the Mercedes.
午饭时间 一个小时
That’s lunch. One hour.
我刚才给你打了个电♥话♥
I tried to call.
听起来你的心情好象不是很好 是的
– Sounded like you’re havin’ a bad day, huh? – Yeah.
怎么了嘛?
What?
我很害怕 卡姆
I got scared, Cam.
你知道的 我以前从没被人这样抓在路边
It’s not like I haven’t been pulled over before. You know?
这次不一样了
But not like that.
当时我确实是喝醉了
And, yes, I was a little drunk.
我说了很多话
And I was mouthing off.
对不起
I’m sorry.
但当那人的手在我身上乱摸的时候…
But when that man was putting his hands on me…
我不想说这事了
I don’t wanna talk about it.
可我不敢相信你居然让他这样做
I can’t believe you let him do that, baby.
我知道你做得对
Look, I know what you did was the right thing. Okay?
可我被侮辱了
But I was humiliated!
为了你
For you.
因为我不想站在一旁看着你的尊严被他们诋毁
I just couldn’t stand to see that man take away your dignity.
没错 那天的事就是这样的情况
Yeah. That’s what happened.
亲爱的 请别这样 不 你说得对
– Oh, baby, don’t do this. – No. No, you’re right.
我不会再这样了
I ain’t doin’ it.
你这就想不理我了吗?
You gonna walk away from me?
卡梅伦! 回家去吧
– Cameron! – Just go home.
恩… 我知道了
Mm-hmm. I understand.
谢谢
Thanks.
你♥爸♥爸看完政策文件了吗? 他不看英语的文件
– Has your father read his policy? – He doesn’t read English.
Golzari先生 你说是你叫的修锁工匠 对吗?
Mr. Golzari, you said you called the locksmith?
是的 我让他帮我修锁
Yes. I tell him, fix it.
他们说他们让你先把门修好
They said their man told you
但你却没有这样做
to fix the door, and you didn’t do so.
你是说这是他的错吗?
Are you saying it’s his fault?
保险公♥司♥认为这是疏忽损失 他们不会赔偿的
Insurance company is calling it negligence. They’re not covering this.
我只有这么一间自己的店
No. This store is all we have.
实在很抱歉
I really am sorry.
你几点要去上班?
What time you must go to work?
晚上才去
Not until tonight.
回家睡觉吧
Go home and sleep.
没事的 回家睡觉去吧
It’s okay. It’s okay. Go home and sleep.

Hey.
可能他们还没有告诉你 我被重新分配了
Maybe they didn’t tell you, but I’ve been reassigned.
他们告诉我了
Yeah, they told me.
祝你好运
I just wanted to say, good luck
和你一起巡逻很开心
and it was good ridin’ with you.
我也是
You too.
等你再多干几年再说
Wait till you’ve been on the job a few more years.
是的 看着我 看着我
– Yeah. – Look at me, look at me.
你还得多干些时日才可以
Wait till you’ve been doin’ it a little longer.
你知道你现在是什么货色的 对吧
You think you know who you are, hmm?
你还什么都不知道
You have no idea.
高莫 准备好了没?
Yo, Gomez, you ready to roll, homie?
好了 随时出发
Ready, amigo.
无线电呼叫
2-1-L-2-3 Radio check, 2-1-L-2-3.
请检查你车上发出的怪声
21-L-23 21-L-23, picking up strange noises from your car.
21-L 你的麦克开了吗?
21-L, is your mike open by any chance?
叫人
Call it in.
女士
Ma’am?
能听见我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
救护人员过两分钟就来了
Paramedics are rolling. They’ll be here in two minutes.
拿个消防栓过来把火扑灭 上帝
– Get an extinguisher, and get that fire out. – Jesus.
女士 你受伤了吗?
Ma’am, are you hurt?
你动得了吗? 我不能呼吸
– Can you move? – L… I can’t breathe.
好的 我来帮拉你出来
Okay, I’m gonna get you out.
没事的
It’s okay.
好了好了
Okay. Okay.
我要把你弄出来了
Okay, I’m gonna get you out.
不!
No!
没事了 你滚开
– It’s okay. – Get away from me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!