He’s clean.
你认为我们应该怎么做 泰勒先生?
What do you think we should do about this, Mr. Thayer?
我和我的搭档目睹了你在开车时
My partner and I just witnessed your wife performing fellatio on you
对你进行口♥交♥
while you were operating a motor vehicle.
这是危险的举动 也是一项重罪
That’s reckless endangerment, which incidentally is a felony.
我们可以控告你妻子在公共场所进行性♥交♥
We could charge your wife with lewd conduct and performing a sexual act in public.
你说你离家还有一个街区了
You say you’re a block from home.
我们可以依照惯例
We could use our discretion
给你们个警告放你们走
and let you go with a warning,
或者我们可以把你们铐起来 放在车后座上
or we could cuff you and put you in the back of the car.
你认为我们应该怎么做呢 先生?
What do you think we should do, sir?
对不起 还有
Look, we’re sorry, and
如果你给我们个警告放我们走 我们会感激不尽的
we would appreciate if you would just let us go with a warning, please.
这个人在道歉了 汤米
The man’s apologizing, Tommy.
我想我们可以放他走 是不是?
I think we can let him go. Don’t you?
对
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
你们可以走了
You can go.
你要注意安全驾驶
You folks drive safe now, huh?
我们走 汤米
Let’s go, Tommy.
门关不上
It won’t close.
我能弄好
I can do that.
爸爸 你甚至都打不开门
Dad, you couldn’t even get it open.
要尊重你父亲 把枪给我
Have respect for your father. Give me the gun!
给你 现在你想射谁就射谁了
Here. Now you can shoot anybody you want.
多瑞 那个人本可以杀了你母亲的
Dorri, that man could’ve killed your mother.
你认为我会让这群疯狂的人 对我们为所欲为吗?
You think I should let crazy people do what they want to us?
法赫德 门关不上
Farhad, it won’t close.
多瑞 你该工作了
Dorri, you should be at work.
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
我要举报他们 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’m gonna report their asses. Sons of bitches.
你真♥相♥信他们会认真对待你说的话吗?
You actually believe they’re gonna take anything you have to say seriously?
你什么主意? 让那只猪手在我身上摸来摸去? 你知道那是什么感觉吗?
Do you have any idea how that felt? To have that pig’s hands all over me?
而你只是站在那儿!
And you just stood there!
还向他道歉?
And then you apologized to him?
你要我怎么做? 给我们两枪?
What did you want me to do? Get us both shot?
他们会在温杜拉大街上向我们开枪? 你可真是可怜
They were gonna shoot us on Ventura Boulevard! Pathetic.
也许你被抓的话就满意了
Well, maybe you would’ve been satisfied with just being arrested.
我知道了 让他摸我的下身
Oh, I get it. Much better to let him shove his hand up my crotch
总好过让你的名字上报
than get your name in the paper.
你总算让我明白了
You finally got me figured out, ’cause see,
那正是我所担心的
that’s exactly what I was worried about.
哦? 你不担心你演播室的朋友们
Oh? You weren’t afraid that all your good friends at the studio
明早上会看到新闻 于是知道他实际上是个黑人?
were gonna read about you in the morning and realize he’s actually black?
你现在需要冷静下来
You need to calm down right now.
我需要的是一个当我受到骚扰的时候 不是站在那儿无动于衷的丈夫
What I need is a husband who will not just stand there while I am being molested!
天啊 他们是警♥察♥啊 他们有枪呢
They were cops for God sakes! They had guns!
也许我该让他们把你抓起来
Maybe I should’ve let them arrest your ass.
尽早你会发现 做黑人的真正感觉是什么样的
Sooner or later you gotta find out what it is really like to be black.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你以为你懂什么啊
Fuck you, man. Like you know.
你只是在看考斯比表演的时候 才会意识到你是个黑人 卡梅伦
The closest you ever came to being black, Cameron, was watching The Cosby Show.
至少我不是和一些特权阶级一起看的
At least I wasn’t watching it with the rest of the equestrian team.
你是对的 卡梅伦 我有好多要学的
You’re right, Cameron. I got a lot to learn
因为我还没有学会怎么摇尾乞怜
’cause I haven’t quite learned how to shuck and jive.
让我再听听吧 谢谢你 警官先生
Let me hear it again. Thank you, mister policeman.
你对我们可怜的黑人真是太仁慈了
You sure is mighty kind to us poor black folk.
下次你要想用手搞我老婆的时候 一定要告诉我啊
You be sure to let me know next time you wanna finger-fuck my wife.
他妈的你怎么可以对我说这种话?
How the fuck do you say something like that to me?
你知道 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know, fuck you!
很好 有点生气了 有点晚了 但还不错
That’s good. A little anger. It’s a bit late, but it’s nice to see!
过怎么样?
How’s it goin’
还好
Okay.
你没有害怕什么吧?
You didn’t get scared or something, did you?
壁柜里没有怪物 对不对? 因为我讨厌怪物
There’s no monsters in the closet, right? ‘Cause I hate monsters.
根本就没什么怪物
There’s no such thing as monsters.
啊 那不错嘛 我听到一声响
– Ah, that’s a good thing. – I heard a bang.
就像爆胎的声响?
Like a truck bang?
像枪声
Like a gun.
这很可笑 因为我们已经搬出那个糟糕的地方了
That’s funny, ’cause we moved outta that bad neighborhood.
而且这里很安全
And there’s not too many guns around here.
子弹能飞多远?
How far can bullets go?
好远好远
They go pretty far.
但通常被东西挡住就停下来了
But they usually get stuck in something and stop.
要是不呢?
What if they don’t?
你还在想那颗打在你窗户上的子弹吗?
You thinking about that bullet that came through your window?
你觉得我们应该再搬一次吗?
You think we should move again?
我喜欢这儿
I like it here.
我也是 可是 如果那颗子弹找到我们住的地方了
Me too. But if that bullet found out where we lived…
哦 等等
Oh, hold on.
什么?
What?
好蠢啊 我怎么会忘了这个?
So stupid! How can I forget this?
什么啊?
What?
不 算了 你不会相信我的
Nah. Forget it. You ain’t gonna believe me.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
好吧
Okay.
我5岁的时候 一天晚上有个仙女来到我的房♥间
When I was five, this fairy came into my room one night.
骗人 我跟你说过 你不会相信我的嘛
– Right. – I told you, you weren’t gonna believe me.
好了 现在去睡觉吧 你这个小淘气 不行 告诉我吧
– Okay, go to sleep now, you little rat. – No, tell me.
好吧
Okay.
因为这个仙女走进我的房♥间 我说 对 你是仙女
So this fairy comes into my room and I’m like, “Yeah, right, you’re a fairy.”
不管怎么说 我们聊了好久
Anyway, we’re talking, you know.
她在我的房♥间里飞来飞去 把墙上的海报之类的都碰掉了
And she’s flying all around the room, knocking down all my posters and stuff.
她在飞?
She was flying?
她有小翅膀 可能是粘上去的 对不对?
She had these little stubby wings. She could’ve glued ’em on, you know?
我不太相信她是仙女
Like I’m gonna believe she’s a fairy.
于是她说 我证明给你看
So she said, “I’ll prove it.”
于是她把手伸进背包里
So she reaches into her backpack.
拿出一件隐形的斗蓬
And she pulls out this invisible cloak.
把它系在我的脖子上 告诉我它是坚不可摧的
She ties it around my neck, and she tells me that it’s impenetrable.
你知道坚不可摧是什么意思吗?
You know what impenetrable means?
意味着没有什么东西可以穿过它
It means that nothing can go through it.
子弹不行 什么东西也不行
No bullets. Nothing.
她告诉我如果我穿上它 没有什么会伤害我
She told me that if I wore it, nothing would hurt me.
因此我就穿上了 而且我这一生 从没有被打中过 刺伤过
So I did. And my whole life, I never got shot, stabbed.
没有什么能伤到我 我是说 多神奇啊
Nothing. I mean, how weird is that?
她告诉我 我应该在我女儿5的时候给她
Only she told me that I was supposed to give it to my daughter on her fifth birthday.
我给忘了
And I forgot.
我能摸摸吗?
Can I touch it?
当然了 摸吧
Sure, go ahead.
我感觉不到 是的 它很棒 是不是?
– I don’t feel it. – Yeah. It’s pretty cool, huh?
我可以把它脱下来 给你系上 她告诉过我怎么做的
I can take it off and tie it around your shoulders. She told me how to do it.
除非你认为这很蠢 你不需要了吗?
– Unless you think it’s stupid. – Don’t you need it?
对 不再需要了
No, not anymore.
你觉得怎么样? 你想要吗?
So what do you think? You want it?
好的 出来吧
Okay, let’s get outta here.
好的
Okay.
把头抬起来
Put your head up.
好的 是不是太紧了?
Okay. Is that too tight?
你感觉到什么了吗?
Do you feel anything at all?
很好 那就对了
Good. Then it’s just right.
我洗澡的时候要把它脱下来吗?
Do I take it off when I have a bath?
不用 你就一直穿着它好了
No, you leave it on all the time.
除非你有了女儿 等她5岁的时候 你就脱下来给她
Until you have a daughter when she turns five, then you give it to her.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
好的 晚安 宝贝
Okay. Good night, sweetie.
晚安
Good night.
不 不 你竟然喜欢听压♥迫♥者的音乐 那就来吧
Nah, nah. You wanna listen to music of the oppressor, you go right ahead, man.
你怎么会认为hip-hop音乐是压♥迫♥者的音乐?
How in the lunacy of your mind is hip-hop music of the oppressor?
听听吧 伙计 黑鬼这个 黑鬼那个
Listen to it, man! “Nigger this, nigger that.”
你认为周围的白人整天没事把彼此叫”白鬼”的吗?