That is a nice gun.
车的登记者是辛迪·布拉德利
The car’s registered to a Cindy Bradley.
那个不是辛迪
And that’s not Cindy.
那人叫威廉姆·路易斯
That is a William Lewis.
在前座下发现的 好莱坞区的
Found under the front seat. Hollywood Division.
看来考克林警官错杀了个黑鬼
Looks like Detective Conklin shot himself the wrong nigger.
你还要多久? 这是最后一个
– How much longer are you gonna be? – This is the last one.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不认识记者会听警♥察♥的电♥话♥吗?
You don’t think reporters listen to police calls?
我要跟你谈会儿
I need to talk to you for a second.
等我一下 好吗?
You just give me a minute, all right?
去找弗莱根 马上 好的 先生
– Find Flanagan, will you? Now. – Yes, sir.
怎么了 亲爱的?
Yes, honey?
早上我要把锁子再换一下
I want the locks changed again in the morning.
你要…
You want…
你为什么不去躺一下呢? 你看过詹姆斯了吗?
Why don’t you just go lie down? Have you checked on James?
当然 我们回家后 我每隔5分钟就去看看他
Of course. I’ve checked on him every five minutes since we’ve been home.
别糊弄我 明早上我要把锁子再换掉
Do not patronize me. I want the locks changed again in the morning.
好了 上♥床♥去吧
It’s okay. Just go to bed.
你不要把我当小孩子哄行不行?
You know, didn’t I just ask you not to treat me like a child?
对不起 吉恩小姐
I’m sorry, Miss Jean.
我现在可以回家了吗?
Is okay I go home now?
好的 非常感谢你一直呆到现在
It’s fine. Thank you very much for staying.
没事 晚安 晚安
– You’re welcome, no problem. Good night. – Good night.
明早上见
We’ll see you tomorrow.
我很想明早上再换锁子
I would like the locks changed again in the morning.
还有你要跟他们说一下 如果他们下次不让一个黑帮成员来的话
And you might mention that we’d appreciate it
我们会感激不尽
if next time they didn’t send a gang member.
黑帮成员? 你是说那边那个家伙? 是的
– A gang member? You mean that kid in there? – Yes, yes.
是的 那个剃着光头 穿着低腰裤 有着监狱刺青的家伙
Yes. The guy with the shaved head, the pants around his ass, the prison tattoo.
那不是监狱刺青 哦? 真的吗? 他不会拿着我们的钥匙
– Those are not prison tattoos. – Oh, really? And he’s not gonna sell our key
一出大门就去卖♥♥给他的同伙吗?
to one of his gangbanger friends the moment he is out our door?
我们今晚够累了
We’ve had a tough night.
你最好去… 等着他们破门而入?
– It’d be best if you went… – And wait for them to break in?
我刚刚被一支枪指着脑袋
I just had a gun pointed in my face.
你小点儿声!
You lower your voice!
是我的错 因为我就知道它会发生的
And it was my fault because I knew it was gonna happen.
可是如果两个白人看到两个黑人朝她走过来
But if a white person sees two black men walking towards her,
她转身 走其它的方向 她就是种族歧视 对不对?
and she turns and walks in the other direction, she’s a racist, right?
我害怕了 可我什么也没说
Well, I got scared and I didn’t say anything.
于是10秒钟后我被枪指着脑袋
And ten seconds later I had a gun in my face!
我告诉你 你那个朋友要把我们的钥匙卖♥♥给他的同伙
I am telling you. Your amigo in there is gonna sell our key to one of his homies.
如果你这次认真对待的话 那他妈的可真太好了
And this time it’d be really fucking great if you acted like you actually gave a shit!
好吧 我们怎么办? 告诉我 凯伦
All right, what have we got? Talk to me, Karen.
弗莱根认为还没人知道
Flanagan doesn’t think anybody has the story yet.
他妈的我是洛杉矶的地区检察官
I’m the goddamn District Attorney of Los Angeles.
如果我的车被抢 会成大新闻的
If my car gets jacked, it’s gonna make news.
妈的!
Fuck!
为什么这些家伙偏偏是黑人?
Why did these guys have to be black?
为什么? 不管我们怎么处理这件事
I mean, why? No matter how we spin this,
我不但会丢掉黑人的选票 还会丢掉守法市民的选票
I’m either gonna lose the black vote or I’m gonna lose the law-and-order vote.
你过于担心了 你在黑人社区还有很多支持者
You’re worrying too much. You have a lot of support in the black community.
好吧 如果我们不能避免这件事 我们就要做一些补救措施
All right. If we can’t duck this thing, we’re gonna have to neutralize it.
我们需要一张我给黑人授勋的照片
What we need is a picture of me pinning a medal on a black man.
布鲁斯?
Bruce?
军♥火♥商
The firefighter.
那个在加州北岭抢救营地还是什么 叫什么名字?
The one who saved the camp or something. Northridge. What’s his name?
他是伊♥拉♥克♥人
He’s Iraqi.
他是伊♥拉♥克♥人? 看起来像是黑人
He’s Iraqi? Well, he looks black.
他皮肤比较黑 不过他是伊♥拉♥克♥人 他叫萨♥达♥姆♥·克哈姆
He’s dark-skinned, sir, but he’s Iraqi. His name’s Saddam Khahum.
萨♥达♥姆♥? 他叫萨♥达♥姆♥?
Saddam? His-His name’s Saddam?
那真是太好了 布鲁斯 我要给一个叫萨♥达♥姆♥的伊♥拉♥克♥人授勋
That’s real good, Bruce. I’m gonna pin a medal on an Iraqi named Saddam.
和你谈得很愉快
Give yourself a raise!
好好干♥你♥的事吧
It’s been good doing business with you.
我多久能拿到? 我马上就去取
– How soon can I have them? – I’m picking them up right now.
瞧 你没有听我说 这很紧急
Look, you’re not listening to me. This is an emergency.
我一直告诉你他很痛 睡不着觉
I keep telling you he’s in pain. He can’t sleep.
赖安先生 上个月你父亲到诊所去了3次
Mr. Ryan, your father has been to the clinic three times in the last month.
他得的是尿道感染 已经接受过治疗了 决不可能是紧急事件
He is being treated for a urinary tract infection. That is by no means an emergency.
如果你对医疗保险计划有什么问题的话
If you have any more questions about your HMO plan,
约个时间 从星期一到星期五在10:00到4:00之间
make an appointment to come in between 10:00 and 4:00, Monday through Friday.
今晚我父亲睡不好怎么办?
What does my father do about sleeping tonight?
我不知道 我不是医生
I don’t know. I’m not a doctor.
我要和你的上级谈谈 我就是上级
– I wanna talk to your supervisor. – I am my supervisor!
你叫什么名? 莎尼克·约翰逊
– What is your name? – Shaniqua Johnson.
莎尼克 真♥他♥妈♥的是个惊喜
Shaniqua. Big fucking surprise that is.
西林区布鲁森大街
Bronson Avenue, Westwood.
新型黑色林肯领航员
Vehicle is described as a black, late-model Lincoln Navigator.
加利福尼亚车牌
4PCI315 California plates, 4 Peter Charles Ida 315.
嫌犯是两个黑人 约20多岁年纪
Suspects are two black males, approximately 20 years of age.
那不是 不是那辆车 约翰 车牌不符
That’s not it. That’s not the vehicle, John. The plates don’t match.
司机大概有40岁 没人会抢了车 还把车开到影城
The driver’s gotta be 40. Nobody jacks a car and takes it to Studio City.
他们在做什么事呢
They were doin’ something!
好热情啊
Enthusiastic.
请把你的手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see ’em, please.
我要看看你的驾证和登记证
I’m gonna need to see your driver’s license and registration.
没问题
No problem.
我得从储物箱里拿登记证
I’m gonna have to reach inside the glove compartment to get the registration.
可以吗? 很好 慢点
– Is that okay? – Nice and slow, please.
今晚过得怎么样? 警官
How are you tonight, Officer?
很不错
Excellent.
给你
Here you go.
请呆在车里
Stay inside the vehicle, please.
我们马上再来做一次吧
Let’s do it again right now.
请下车 先生
Step outta the car, please, sir.
等一下 警官 我没有喝酒什么的
Wait a minute, Officer. I haven’t been drinking or anything.
那就应该没问题
Then we shouldn’t have a problem.
他没有喝酒 看在老天的份上 他是佛教♥徒♥
He doesn’t drink. He’s a Buddhist, for Christ’s sake.
好吧 没事
No, it’s okay.
那就好
It’s fine.
走到人行道上去 先生
Step onto the sidewalk, sir.
很好 就在这儿吧
That’s good. Right there.
看着我
Look at me.
我要你用右腿站立
I want you to stand on your right foot.
用左手的食指触摸你的鼻子
Touch your nose with the index finger of your left hand.
我跟你说了他不喝酒
I told you he doesn’t drink.
女士 呆在车里 我只想说一次
Ma’am, I’m only gonna tell you one time to stay in the vehicle.
女士? 亲爱的 亲爱的 我没事
– Ma’am? – Honey, honey, I’m okay. I got this.
别女士 女士的叫我 你以为你在跟谁说话?
Don’t you “ma’am” me. Who the hell do you think you’re talking to?
瞧 警官 我妻子喝了点儿酒
Look, Officer, my wife has had a couple of drinks…
你们俩 转过身 双手交叉放在脑后
Both of you, turn around. Put your hands on top of your head and interlock your fingers.
等等 我们离家只有一个街区了
Wait. We’re only a block away from our house.
双手交叉放在脑后
Hands on your head. Interlock your fingers.
双手交叉放在脑后 我是电视导演
– Hands on your head. Interlock your fingers. – I’m a television director.
我和我妻子刚从颁奖会上出来准备回家
Me and my wife were just coming home from an awards show.
把你的手从他身上拿开 他没做错什么
Take your hands off him. He’s done nothing wrong.
把你的手放在头顶上 女士
Put your hands on top of your head, ma’am.
照他说的做 去你♥妈♥的♥!
– Do what he says. – Fuck you!
把你的手 把你的脏手从我身上拿开!
– Put your hands… – And you keep your filthy hands off me!
你♥他♥妈♥的猪!
You motherfucking pig!
别说了 你的嘴可真厉害
– Just stop talking! – That’s quite a mouth you have.
你当然知道
Of course you know that.
他妈的 这就是你所做的一切 是吗?
Fuck you! That’s what this is all about, isn’t it?
你看见一个白人妇女和一个黑人口♥交♥ 那让你疯狂
You thought you saw a white woman blowin’ a black man. That drove your cracker ass crazy.
你♥他♥妈♥的能不能闭嘴
Will you just shut your fucking mouth!
我最好听你丈夫的 女士
I’d listen to your husband, ma’am.
把腿分开
Put your legs open.
你有刀枪或者其它可能让我受伤的东西吗?
Do you have any guns or knives or anything I might get stuck with?
我穿的是晚装 你以为呢?
I’m wearing a cocktail dress. What do you think?
我曾经在某些部位发现过武器 你会对此感到很惊讶
You’d be surprised some of the places I’ve found weapons.
他是清白的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!