-怎么啦宝贝 -你怎么了
– What’s going on, baby? – What’s going on with you?
-想去兜风吗 -你和你朋友吗
– Want to go for a ride? – You and your friend?
-就我们俩 -好啊
– Just me and my friend here. – All right. That’s cool.
-别走啊 -我没有 你里面这是什么
– Don’t go away. – I’m not. What you got under there?
-我什么都没带 -有地方吗
– I’m clean. – You got a place?
-我的车后座 -在你车里
– The back seat of my car. – In your car?
-他开车 没事的 -我们就在附近绕吗
– He’ll drive. We’ll be nice. – We’ll go driving around?
-没错 60块 -60块
– Absolutely. $60. – $60?
这兜风会很值的
You’ll get a nice scenic ride.
两个人要150
One fifty for the two.
-不 只有我 -只有你吗
– No. It’s just me. – Just you?
如果他也参与进来了 就给你150
If he does get involved, I’ll give you 150.
-或许吧 -什么意思
– Maybe. – Why. What do you mean?
我意思是 他没事吧
I’m saying, is he all right?
来吧 甜心
Come here, sweetie.
张开嘴
You open your mouth.
-好的 爹地 -好了
– Yes, Daddy. – There you go.
我可不想让你在我尿道里吹泡泡
I don’t want you blowing it up my urethra.
詹姆斯 你开车
James, you drive.
詹姆斯 我们要走了
James, we’re leaving now.
你要搭车吗
Do you want a lift?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
凯瑟琳会来接我
Catherine’s coming to pick me up.
出了什么事
What’s going on?
他们正在盘问他机场发生的一起事故
They’re questioning him about an accident at the airport.
一个路人被害死了
A pedestrian was killed.
他们认为他肇事逃逸
They think he was run over intentionally.
沃恩对路人不感兴趣
Vaughan isn’t interested in pedestrians.
你不觉得他有点发抖吗
Don’t you think he looks a bit shaky?
-或许我该送他回去 -你的车呢
– Maybe I should drive him. – Where’s your car?
在家 受不了这交通
At home. Couldn’t face the traffic.
要不我来开吧
Why don’t I drive?
你来吗
You coming?
詹姆森向西第三道
Third westbound at Jameson.
793 总部 这里是10-17
793, Control. I’m 10-17.
请通知救护车 三条车道…
Please advise the ambulance that three lanes are…
我要拍下来
Yes. Let’s record this.
真是艺术品啊
This is a work of art.
绝对是艺术品
Absolutely a work of art.
开慢点
Slow down.
开慢点 别那么快
Slow down. Not so fast.
慢点 停车
Slow down. Stop.
你就不能等我吗
You couldn’t wait for me?
你重演了珍·曼斯菲尔德的车祸 居然没叫我
You did the Jayne Mansfield crash without me?
这只狗
Oh, the dog.
这狗真是绝妙
The dog is brilliant.
我肯定是轧到什么了
I must have driven through something.
门把手那里有点血
There’s some blood on the car here on the handle…
车轮和轮舱也有
and on the wheel, and also the wheel well.
看到了吗
See?
如果警♥察♥再拦下你 他们可能会把车扣下
If the police stop you again, they may impound the car.
说的对 巴拉德 没错
You’re right, Ballard. You’re right.
机场服务区那有家通宵洗车店
There’s an all-night car wash by the airport service area.
小心点
Watch yourself.
有什么感兴趣的吗
Is there something here that interests you?
这辆我感兴趣
This interests me.
我想试试能否坐进这辆为正常人设计的车
I’d like to see if I can fit into a car designed for a normal body.
可以请你帮下忙吗
Could you help me into it, please?
当然
Yeah, sure.
这些车安全吗
Are these safe cars?
当然 非常安全
Yes, of course. They’re very safe.
我被卡住了
I’m caught.
可恶
Oh, shit.
妈的 惨了 这下惨了
Fuck. This is bad. This is really bad.
詹姆斯 有个叫沃恩的找你 要接吗
James, somebody named Vaughan. You want it?
你好 巴拉德
Hello. Ballard.
我要见你 巴拉德
I need to see you, Ballard.
我要跟你谈谈计划
I need to talk to you about the project.
你在哪
Where are you?
我觉得你弄得太干净了
I think you’re making it too clean.
医学纹身就应该干净
Medical tattoos are supposed to be clean.
但这不是医学纹身
But this is not a medical tattoo.
这是预言纹身
This is a prophetic tattoo.
预言纹身就该破破烂烂的
And prophecy’s ragged and dirty…
所以弄得破烂点
so make it ragged and dirty.
预言
Prophetic?
是个人预言还是全球预言
Is this personal prophecy or global prophecy?
没区别
There’s no difference.
我看看 去哪了
Let me see here. Where is it?
詹姆斯 我想让她帮你纹这个
James, I want you to let her give you this one.
你觉得我应该纹在哪里
Where do you think that one should go?
我以为你在上面
I thought that was you up there.
不是
No.
下周才结课
My last lesson’s next week.
詹姆斯…
James…
詹姆斯 我的车…
James, my car is…
怎么了
What?
是有人故意撞的吗
Could it have been deliberate?
你的爱慕者吗
One of your suitors?
是沃恩干的
It was Vaughan.
这交通
The traffic.
人都去哪了
Where is everyone?
都不见了
They’ve all gone away.
我想回去 詹姆斯
I’d like to go back, James.
他从上面来的 头顶上
He came from up there, overhead!
我想认领那辆1963年的黑色林肯车
I’d like to register a claim for the 1963 black Lincoln.
需要填什么表吗
Is there a form I should fill out?
我现在可以给你表格
I can give you the forms now…
但你需要在七点半至四点半间
but you’ll have to come back between 7:30 and 4:30
过来认领
to register a claim.
你和那辆车什么关系
What’s your attachment to that thing?
那是一个好朋友的车
A close friend owned it.
它已经完全报废了
It’s gotta be a total write-off.
我觉得你已经无能为力了
I don’t see what you can possibly do with it.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
詹姆斯…
James…
我不知道
I don’t know.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我觉得没事
I think I’m all right.
我觉得我没事
I think I’m all right.
也许下一次可以 亲爱的
Maybe the next one, darling.
也许下一次可以
Maybe the next one.