我们这儿已经准备好了
We’re just about ready to go here.
很好
Good.
我在找詹姆斯
I’m looking for James.
有人看到詹姆斯·巴拉德了吗
Has anybody seen James Ballard?
你知道我说的是谁吗 这部史诗的制片人
Do you know who I mean? The producer of this epic?
我好像在摄像室看到他了
I think I saw him in the camera room.
摄影室
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 你在里面吗
James, James, are you in there?
你能给我们固定镜头的拍摄许可吗
Can we get your stamp of approval on our steadicam shot?
当然
Of course.
马上就来
Be there in a minute.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
在一间私人机库里
In a private aircraft hangar.
任何人都可能走进来
Anyone could’ve walked in.
你高♥潮♥了吗
Did you come?
没有
No.
你那个摄像女孩呢 她高♥潮♥了吗
What about your camera girl? Did she come?
我们被人打断了
We were interrupted.
我不得不回去弄设备
I had to go back to the set.
可怜的宝贝
Poor darling.
也许下一次可以
Maybe the next one.
也许下一次可以
Maybe the next one.

Shit.
这里好冷清啊
Not a lot of action here.
你有没有想过这可能是一间机场医院
Have you considered this would be the airport hospital?
这间病房♥是为空难受害者准备的
This ward is reserved for air crash victims.
这些床虚位以待
The beds are kept waiting.
如果星期六我在飞行课上坠机的话
Well, if I ground it during my flying lesson Saturday…
你醒来的时候也许会发现我在你旁边
you might wake up and find me next to you.
你很快就能下床了
You’re getting out of bed soon.
他们希望你走动
They want you to walk.
另外那个死掉的男人
The other man, the dead man?
他妻子是个医生
His wife’s a doctor.
海伦·雷明顿医生
Dr. Helen Remington.
她也在这儿 当然是作为病人
She’s here somewhere… as a patient, of course.
也许你走动的时候
Maybe you’ll find her in the hallways…
会在走廊遇见她
during one of your walks.
她丈夫呢 他是做什么的
And her husband, what was he?
一家食品公♥司♥的化学工程师
A chemical engineer for a food company.
车在哪儿
Where’s… where’s the car?
在外面 在访客停车场
Outside, in the visitors car park.
什么
What?
他们把车开到这儿来了吗
They brought the car here?
我的车 不是你的
My car. Not yours.
你的车已经彻底撞毁了
Yours is a complete wreck.
警♥察♥只能把它拖去废车场
Police had to drag it to the pound.
就在车站后面
It’s behind the station.
整天被道路安全宣传狂轰滥炸
After being bombarded endlessly by road safety propaganda,
现在自己真出了车祸也算是解脱了
it’s almost a relief to have found myself in an actual accident.
雷明顿医生
Dr. Remington?
詹姆斯·巴拉德
James Ballard?
是的
Yes.
车祸受害人
Crash victim?
是的 我
Yes. I’d…
我们稍后再处理这些
We’ll deal with these later.
他们车子的前轮和引擎
Both of the front wheels of their car and the engine
都被撞进了驾驶室
were driven back into the driver’s section,
压在车底板上
pulling the floor.
引擎盖上都是血
Blood still marked the hood
就像雨刷槽里
like little streamers of black lace
流出的黑色蕾丝
running towards the windshield wiper gutters.
车座椅上和方向盘上
Bloody flecks were spattered
都溅满了血迹
across the seat and steering wheel.
仪表盘被压了进去
And the instrument panel was buckled inwards
挤烂了时钟和车速计
cracking the clock and speedometer dials.
车厢完全变形了
The cabin was deformed.
里面到处都是尘土 玻璃
And there was dust and glass…
以及塑料碎片
and plastic flakes everywhere inside.
地毯都湿了
The carpeting was damp.
散发出血 尸体和机油的臭味
It stank of blood and other body and machine fluids.
你应该去出席葬礼的
You should’ve gone to the funeral.
我是那么打算的
I wish I had.
但是他们太快就安葬了死者
They bury the dead so quickly.
他们应该多停放几个月的
They should leave them lying around for months.
他妻子呢 那个女医生
What about his wife? The woman doctor?
你去探望过她吗
Have you been to visit her yet?
没有
No.
我不能去
I couldn’t.
我感觉跟她太亲近了
I feel too close to her.
我不希望你这么快又去开车
I don’t like the idea of your getting into a car so soon.
我不能永远坐在这个阳台上
I can’t sit on this balcony forever.
我觉得自己像棵盆栽
I feel like a potted plant.
你怎么能开车呢 詹姆斯
How can you drive, James?
你连走路都困难
You can barely walk.
路上的车是不是多了
Is traffic heavier now?
好像有车祸之前
There seem to be three times as many cars
三倍那么多
as there were before the accident.
我要去上班了
I have to leave for work.
经过这种事
After this sort of thing…
一般人看见车都会难受
how do people manage to look at a car
更别说开车了
let alone drive one?
我在找查尔斯的车
I’m trying to find Charles’ car.
不在这里
It’s not here.
也许还在警♥察♥那里
Maybe the police are still holding it.
他们说就在这里 今早告诉我的
They said it was here. They told me this morning.
这是你的车吗
This is your car?
你可能会划破手套的
You might tear your glove.
我不该来这里的
I never should’ve come here.
没想到警♥察♥居然没难为我
I’m surprised the police don’t make it more difficult.
你受伤严重吗
Were you badly hurt?
我们在医院见过对方吧
I think we saw each other at the hospital.
我不想要那辆车
I don’t want the car.
实际上 我没想到
In fact, I was appalled to find
把车解体还得付钱
that I have to pay to have it scrapped.
要我搭你一程吗
Can I give you a lift?
我发现自己又能开车了
I somehow find myself driving again.
你还没告诉我咱们去哪儿呢
You haven’t told me where we’re going.
我没说吗
I haven’t?
去机场 如果你不介意的话
To the airport, if you don’t mind.
机场
The airport?
为什么 你要离开吗
Why? Are you leaving?
还没有
Not yet.
尽管有些人巴不得我赶紧走
Though not soon enough for some people.
医生家里死了人让病人很不安
A death in the doctor’s family makes the patients uneasy.
我猜你没有穿上白大褂去安抚他们吧
I take it you’re not wearing white to reassure them.
如果我愿意我会穿上和服
I’ll wear a fucking kimono if I want to.
那为什么要去机场
So why the airport?
我在移♥民♥局工作
I work in the Immigration Department.
你想来一支烟吗
Do you want a cigarette?

No.
我在医院才开始抽烟的
I started to smoke at the hospital.
真蠢
It’s kind of stupid.
看看这些车
Look at all this traffic.
我不知道能不能应付得来
I’m not sure I can deal with it.
交通状况越来越糟了 你注意到了吗
It’s much worse now. Have you noticed that?
是的
Yes.
我离开医院的那天
The day I left the hospital
突然觉得所有这些车辆
I had the extraordinary feeling that all these cars
都是因为一种我不了解的原因
were gathering for some special reason
聚集在一起的
I didn’t understand.
车好像有以前的十倍

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!