But you said… -No, no.
形势不同了
Things have changed.
他那里有解药 我可以跟他做交易
There’s an antidote. I can make a deal for it,
但是我必须一个人去
but I got to go alone.
我很害怕 -没事的
I’m scared. -Of course.
现在你很安全 我会回来的
You’ll be safe, now. And I’ll be back.
保证!
Promise?
我保证
I promise.
怎么了 兄弟?
What’s happening’ bro?
我做错什么了? -你刚刚说什么?
Where did I go wrong? -You fuckin’ just say something?
真是对牛弹琴
It’s like talking to the wall.
妈妈? -我很吃惊你还记得你有个妈妈
Mom? -I’m amazed you remember you have a mother.
你既不给我打电♥话♥ 也不写信
You never call, you never write.
自从你16岁跑出家门我就没再见过你
I haven’t seen you since you ran out at 16.
耶 耶 对 妈妈 你倒出来的安定药片噼里啪啦的
Yeah, yeah. Right’ Mom. With you popping Valium like tic tacs’
每两周上一个王八蛋
boning a new asshole every 2 weeks,
我为什么还要忍♥受这个?
why wouldn’t I stick around with fun like that?
拜托 我可空说这个 -你没有时间了 没有了
Please’ I haven’t got time for this. -You got no time, period.
奥兰多? -你这固执的狗♥娘♥养♥的家伙 查略斯
Orlando? -You’re a persistent motherfucker, Chelios.
我给了你这些 -这太奇怪了
I give you that. -This is weird.
我知道很奇怪 但这总是要结束的
I know this is weird, but this has got to stop sometimes…
你以为你是谁?
What do you think you are,
麦克尔·麦尔斯?(《月光光心慌慌》中杀人狂的名字)
Michael Myers?
我很佩服你 他们对你采取了行动 你还在垂死挣扎?
They pop you and you keep getting up?
我是终结者 -你曾经是 但是我们有了新的选择
I’m the terminator. -You was, but here’s a new gun in town.
你知道我不会接受的
You know, I just don’t get it.
当你有机会的时候为什么没杀掉我?
Why didn’t you just cut me up when you had the chance?
那太简单了 狗♥娘♥养♥的 看看你
Too easy, motherfucker. Look at you.
双重性格 施虐受虐狂倾向…
Bi-polar, sadomasochistic tendencies…
瘾君子 暴♥力♥狂…
Adrenaline junkie, addicted to violence…
很可能每天都在寻找强烈的快♥感♥
Probably spends every day of his life looking for the big rush.
折磨人
Carving up a guy,
看他在自己的血泊和污秽中尖叫
while he screams in his own blood and excrement, would be like…
就像是你的本能 勇士之死
like a gift. A warriors death.
该死 你大概很享受那种感觉吧?
Hell, you’d probably get off on it.
你为什么要不停的学别人讲话 -不 不对
What’ did you rehearse this? -No’ no.
对像你这样的家伙来说这再好不过了
This was the best way for a guy like you.
慢慢来 放轻松些吧
Slow ticking clock, winding down.
这是必然的 无法妥协的 直到…
Inevitable, non-negotiable, until…
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
你不知道吗?
你不知道吗?
我想我开始明白了 -虽然迟点 但总好过永远不明白
I think I’m starting to figure it out. -Better late than never.
你知道你会死在上面的
You know you’re gonna die up there.
嗯 也许吧 但我会拉你垫背的
Yeah, maybe. But I’m taking you with me.
拿点药来 医生
Some pills’ Doc.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么?
Did you fucking say something?
查略斯? -你们好 女孩们
Chelios? -Hello, girls.
站住
Hold up.
把枪给我
Give me the piece.
你们两个真的是狼狈为奸啊? -查略斯
Now, isn’t that a fucking picture? -Chelios.
你真是个可怕的东西
What a fucking nightmare you are.
别废话
No shit.
为什么不坐下来谈谈?
Sit down.
哇! 等等 你再搜一遍他
Whoa! Wait a minute. You pat him down, again.
我知道他肯定带了什么玩意儿
I know he’s carrying something.
让我看看那东西
Let me see it.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
聪明啊 这是什么 胰岛素泵?
Clever. What is this, an insulin pump?
差不多吧
Basically.
胰岛素是什么玩意儿?
What the fuck is insulin?
麻黄素 对吧?
Ephedrine’ right?
不错 -你真是足智多谋啊
Yeah. -You’re very resourceful.
找到新老大了 小婊♥子♥? -我可不是谁的婊♥子♥
Found a new master’ little bitch? -I’m nobody’s bitch.
卡雷托付给你的钱只有我的一半 你就是个婊♥子♥
You’ll be a bitch when Carlito hires you for half what he paid me.
够了
That’s enough.
你会向你的老板摇尾乞怜 让他知道你是个多好的婊♥子♥
You’ll throw boss a reach-around, show him you’re a good bitch.
我可不是谁的婊♥子♥!
I’m nobody’s little bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的听明白了吗?
You fuckin’ hear me?
我要多少他就得付我多少! -我说够了!
He’ll pay what I tell him to pay! -Enough!
坐下来!
Sit down!
这可真是多事的一天啊
It’s been a long fucking day.
不管怎样 你必须承认 一切都干得很漂亮
In the end’ you have to admit’ it all works out quite nicely.
多亏了你 唐·金才死了
Don Kim gets his bullet, thanks to you,
也能给香港方面找到替罪羊
and Hong Kong gets a goat to take the fall.
请你理解 这不是针对你个人的 -你只替你自己说好话
Please understand’ it’s nothing personal. -Speak for yourself.
让我猜猜那是什么?
That what I think it is?
这就是中国的玩意儿
It’s the Chinese shit.
按住他
Hold him down.
急什么 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Not so fast, motherfucker!
他脑子坏了吧 唷!
He’s gone dipsy-do, yo!
随你了 神经病
Whatever, psycho.
我的朋友 恐怕魔术师的表演该结束了
I’m afraid the Houdini act is over’ my friend.
我的天啊 谁他妈… -闭嘴!
Our Father’ who art in… -Shut up!
那么 这是怎么回事
So, this is how it is.
是唐·金! 他应该死了的! -快
It’s Don Kim! He’s supposed to be dead! -Presto.
警方已经包围了林特酒店
Police have moved to surround the Hotel Lint,
造成今天大混乱的疯狂男子
where the madman behind today’s mayhem…
正藏匿在楼上做殊死挣扎
is holed up and making a desperate last stand.
官方已经证实 楼顶正发生枪战
Officials have confirmed gunfire on the sundeck.
我们会从酒店上方向您
Our news chopper will bring live,
进行全方位无删节现场直播
uncensored coverage from above the hotel.
重复一次 这次直播是无删节的
Again, this coverage is uncensored,
所以 请你们的小孩离开电视
so any small children present should leave the room.
把我救出去 快!
Get me out of here, now!
我要杀了你 查略斯!
I’ll kill you’ Chelios!
太晚了!
Too late!
小心!
Look out!
谢谢 老大
Thanks’ boss.
让我们离开这鬼地方 快! 我们走!
Let’s get the fuck out of here, now! Let’s go!
凯洛的礼物
Present from Kaylo.
现在如何? 你就是坨屎!
Now what? Now you say shit!
你♥他♥妈♥的刚才在哪里?
Where the fuck were you?
现在谁是婊♥子♥?
Who’s the bitch’ now?
不 不! 你开飞机 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
No, no! You fly’ motherfucker!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 起飞!
Motherfuckin’ fly!
你死定了
You’re dead!
啊 我的天!
Oh my God!
你死定了! 你死定了 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You’re dead’ motherfucker!
我说了我会杀了你的 你个小婊♥子♥!
I told you I’d kill you’ you little bitch!
嘿 我是伊芙 欢迎您来电 但是我现在不在
Hey, its Eve. I’m glad you called but I’m not here.
如果您不是推销员的话
Leave a message,
请给我留言
unless you’re selling something ’cause I’m not interested.
如果是 我不会感兴趣的 那就… 等下 时间到了
If you’re not, then just… Wait, time’s up.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey’ doll…
看来我又让你失望了
Looks like I let you down’ again.
看上去我这一生一直 只是在奔走… 奔走…
Seems like all my life I’ve just been going… going…
奔走…
going…
我真希望我能多点时间
I wish I’d taken more time…
可以说 能有空停下来闻闻玫瑰花香
…to stop and smell the roses’ so to speak.
唔 我想现在说这些太迟了
Well’ I guess it’s too late for that now.
你是最棒的 宝贝儿
You’re the greatest’ baby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!