Oh, there’s my Tiger Balm.
对天发誓 切弗
I swear to God’ Chev.
我不知道你在找什么 但是这对你没用的
I don’t know what you’re on, but it isn’t working for you.
我的护手霜! 你是在找这个吧
My hand cream! That’s where you went.
切弗 来帮帮我啊?
Chev? Can I have some help, here?
你的车在哪里? -实际上 我是搭的计程车
Where’s your car? -Actually, I took a cab.
“唐人街”
“唐人街”
真让我难堪
You’re embarrassing me.
我没有时间去挑这个
I didn’t have a lot of time to pick this out.
那么为什么我们要到这儿来
So’ why are we here?
事情不是… 事情不是这么简单的 就像人常说的
This isn’t gonna be… This isn’t gonna be easy’ as they say.
啊 操啊
Oh, fucker.
没事了 现在好了 -对不起
All right’ here it is. -Sorry.
我告诉过你我曾是个电玩制♥作♥人 -是啊?
I told you I was a video game programmer. -Yeah?
我是说谎的
That was a lie.
实际上…
Actually…
我杀人的
I kill people.
我是名自♥由♥职业杀手
Professional hitman.
是西海岸犯罪集团的骨干分子
I freelance for a major West Coast crime syndicate.
昨晚的活没什么特别
Last night was a job like 100 others.
拿人钱财替人消灾
High dollar hit’ nothing special.
香港的三合会
The Triads, from Hong Kong,
意图染指当地地下毒品交易
had been moving in on the local drug cartels.
我的目标是他们在洛杉矶的头号♥人物
My target was the number 1 man in Los Angeles, Don Kim.
那么?
Well?
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
那时 一个愚蠢的念头涌入了我的脑海
Then, this insane idea comes through the back of my head,
就跟近距离被4.5毫米子弹射中了一样
like a.45 slug at close range.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我赢得了什么吗? -你的命 蠢货
Did I win something? -Your life, jackass.
你的头值10万美元呢 迟早会有人来杀你的
100 grand wants you dead. So’ sooner or later it’s gonna happen’
但是不会是我
but I’m not doing it.
我明白了
I see.
与其给我点报酬
Instead you’re gonna do something for me.
你还不如离开这城市 消失掉
You’re gonna get out of town. Disappear.
我不管你去哪里 或者做什么
I don’t care where you go or what you do’
我只要求你能消失48小时
so long as you’re invisible for 48 hours. That’s all I ask.
48小时?
48 hours?
或者 如果你愿意 我们也可以换个方式
Or, if you prefer, we can do it the other way.
我完成我的任务 你上西天见菩萨
The way where I go to work’ and you meet Buddha.
明白了吗? 我放弃了
You see? I quit.
我为你放弃了买♥♥卖♥♥
I quit the business’ for you.
为我? -是啊
For me? -Yeah.
我本打算昨晚给你打电♥话♥告诉你一切
I figure I call you that night and tell you everything.
我们上飞机离开这鬼地方 再也不回来
We get on a plane’ leave this shit’ never come back.
很疯狂吧 哈? -你真是太怪异了
Pretty crazy, huh? -You are so weird.
那我们要去旅行吗? -唔…
Are we going on a trip? -Well…
我可能要去 但是你不会跟着我…
I might be going on a trip, but you’re not coming with me…
拜托! 等等! 拜托! -杀手 切弗?
Please! Wait’ please! -Mob hits, Chev?
中国的毒药? 你知道你有多可笑吗?
Chinese poison? Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
如果你想跟我分手 至少应该说实话!
If you’re leaving me’ then tell me the truth!
好吧 你觉得这听起来很疯狂
Oh’ right. You think it sounds crazy.
你觉得我什么感觉? 我不得不过这种狗屁日子
How do you think I feel? I have to live this shit!
切弗? 切弗?
Chev? Chev?
你怎么了?
What’s wrong?
等等 你相信我吗? -不
Wait a minute’ you trust me? -No.
跟我做♥爱♥ -什么?
Make love to me. -What?
我想这会有作用的 -什么? 你没开玩笑吧? 不许碰我!
I think it’ll help. -What? Are you kidding? Get off me!
脱掉你的衣服 -不!
Take your clothes off. -No!
不!
No!
你不是说想要自然些吗? -你疯了吧!
You said you wanted to be more spontaneous. -You’re crazy!
你就是个精虫上脑的行尸走肉
You’re an adrenaline junkie with no soul!
救救我 伊芙 救救我的命 -住手!
Save me, Eve. Save my life! -Stop it!
对不起 我的天 你还好吗?
I’m sorry. Oh my God’ are you okay?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
不! 不!
No! No!
该死!
Shit!
起来!
Get off!
你这禽兽!
You filthy animal!
就在这里 在大家面前上我吧!
Take me right here’ in front of everyone!
就这样!
That’s it!
快 做啊!
Come on! Do it!
你在等什么? -上帝!
What are you waiting for? -Jesus!
快啊! -我在努力呢! 嘘!
Come on! -I’m trying!
啊 天呢 现在你不能勃起了?
Oh’ God! Now you can’t get it up?
快啊 快起来! -我已经起来了!
Come on’ get it up! -I’ll fucking get it up!
该死的 切弗! -闭嘴!
Goddamnit, Chev! -Shut up!
我还活着! 我还活着!
I’m alive! I’m alive!
我还活着! 你们这些贱♥人♥!
I’m alive, you motherfuckers!
啊 我的天! 哇!
Oh’ my God! Wow!
啊 我的天! 太棒了!
Oh, my God! Yes!
喂 -你干什么?
Yeah? -What are you doing?
喂 -我找到了维罗
I’ve got Verona. -Kaylo?
凯洛? -我找到了维罗 伙计!
I’ve got Verona, man.
什么? -真的?
What? -No shit?
你在哪里? -唐·金服装厂的楼上
Where are you? -Don Kim’s shirt factory, upstairs.
你有毛病啊? -阿♥拉♥米达街5号♥?
What’s the matter with you? -5th and Alameda?
阿♥拉♥米达街5号♥? -别让那混♥蛋♥离开你的视线!
Who’s at 5th and Alameda? -Don’t let that fucker out of your sight!
听到了吗? 我10分钟后到 明白? -好的 切弗
Hear me? With you in 10 minutes. You got it? -Yeah’ Chev.
亲爱的 我要走了 希望你理解
Honey, I gotta go. Please understand.
不 切弗 我搞不懂
No, Chev, I do not understand!
哦 宝贝
Oh, baby!
我会给你打电♥话♥的!
I’ll call you!
啊 上帝 你们在看什么?
What are you looking at?
嘿 伙计 你怎么了? 你是瘾君子?
Hey man’ what’s the matter with you? You a crackhead?
是啊 你快点 好吗?
Right’ just step on it’ all right?
你不会死在我车上的 瘾君子
You’re won’t die in my cab, crackhead.
我给你点好东西
I got something for you.
来点海地货
Take this Haitian shit.
原汁原味 纯天然的
This shit is some hardcore shit. It’s made from plant shit.
嘿 你笑什么? 看这里 看见没有?
Hey, what are you laughing at? Look at this. You see that?
真正的男人应该像我这样 瘾君子 这就是力量
That’s what a man look like, crackhead. That’s power.
再看看你
Now look at you.
什么玩意儿
What the hell.
不错吧?
Yeah.
难吃死了
It tastes like ass.
那就对了 恶棍 等会儿就知道了
That’s right’ devil. You wait.
他妈的闭嘴! -不要!
Shut the fuck up! -No!
不要! -他妈的闭嘴!
No! -Shut the fuck up!
哇 死了! 操他!
Whoop, there it is! Fuck him!
“唐·金的服装厂”
“唐·金的服装厂”
我们到了
We’re here.
你刚才说这里面有什么? -跟你说了 原汁原味的
What’d you say was in this stuff? -I told you’ it’s hardcore.
一共5.55美元
It’ll be $5.55.
都给你了 伙计 -祝你今天愉快 恶棍
It’s all you, man. -Have a nice day, devil.
糟透了
This is fucked.
嘿 他要去哪里?
Where’s he going?
嗯 好的 你打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么 就是说这破事?
Yeah’ okay. How the fuck you going to call me’ talking shit?
我他妈一巴掌拍死你 我不知道他…
I’m gonna smack the hell out of you. I don’t know where he at…
他妈的没事找事!
Fucking call me talking shit!
我有我的工作 我正做自己的事情呢
I’m doing my job. I’m doing my shit.
我正常得很 做自己该做的事 我他妈的是屋顶…
I’m out here, doing what I do. I’m a rooftop mother…
嘿! 切弗! 怎么了 家伙?
Hey, Chevy! What’s up’ dog?
一切都好吗? 你好吗?
Everything okay? You chillin’? You good?
真♥他♥妈♥的碰巧啊! -你说什么呢 伙计?
What a coincidence! -What do you mean?
你在干什么 等公交车?
What, you waiting for a bus?
不 实际上 也许是直升机吧
Actually’ I thought a helicopter…
这他妈的怎么回事? -什么?
What is this? -What?
你给中国人工作? -中国人?
You working for the Chinese? -The Chinese?
别这样伙计 你疯了? 我不会背叛你的
You crazy? I wouldn’t do that to you.
我是疯了 凯洛在哪里?