Put the weapon down!
真♥他♥妈♥的! 他妈的在哪里?
What the fuck! Where the fuck is it?
我的心脏! -什么?
My heart! -What?
我的心脏! -好的 好的
My heart! -Yeah, yeah.
快放下武器!
Drop your weapon’ now!
你以为你在做什么? 这里是医院 -闭嘴! 你!
What do you think you’re doing? This is… -Shut up! You!
找到艾福林了?
Gimme the epinephrine?
别乱来!
Don’t even think about it!
Albuterol… Flortab… 艾福林(均为药物名称)!
Albuterol… Flortab… Epinephrine!
在这里 我找到了!
Here it is! I’ve got it!
拿去吧 -给我拿来
Here you go. -Gimme that.
混♥蛋♥ -下次我就不客气了啊
Asshole. -I’m not gonna tell you again.
…还好吗? 安静下来
…all right? Just be quiet.
电我
Juice me.
电击?
Juice?
做就是了
Do it.
好的 -快点!
All right. -Come on!
我可没时间等你一天啊
I haven’t got all day.
好的 我要那两个东西… 把它们给我
Okay, I need both of them to… Give them to me.

One.
二 开始!
Two. Clear!
他妈的退后!
Get the fuck back!
出去!
Get out!
他说这玩意儿要打多少的?
How much of this stuff did he say to take?
切弗 我在飞机上了 伙计
Chevy, we’re in the air, man.
你拿到药了吗? -拿到了
Did you get the stuff? -Got it.
打了吗? -嗯
Did you take it? -Yup.
你不是都打下去了吧? -嗯
You took the whole thing. -Yup.
我说五分之一 那玩意儿会杀了你的 -对啊
I said one 5th. The shit’s gonna kill you. -Right.
胸口像着火了? -对头
Chest on fire? -Check.
但是你感觉很冷 -对头
But you’re cold. -Check.
你下面勃起了吧 是吗? -让我看看
And you’ve got a steel hard on, don’t you? -Let me check.
对头 -你的血管受到了刺♥激♥
Check. -Your blood vessels are stimulated.
尿道括约肌因此也被绷紧 你要被尿给憋死了
Urinary sphincter’s so tight’ you couldn’t piss to save your life.
尿道括约肌 对头!
Urinary sphincter’ check!
去搞点唯寇锭 你还在医院吧?(止痛药 滥用可上瘾)
Get some Vicodin. You at the hospital?
不在了
Negative.
去搞点大♥麻♥ 如果不在30分钟内…
Get some grass. That shit’ll be out of your system…
…把那玩意儿排出体内的话 你就玩完了
…in 30 minutes, or it’ll kill you.
飞机上话费很贵
This is costing me a fortune.
20分钟后着陆了再给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you in 20 minutes when we land.
明白 -嘿 切弗?
Copy. -Hey, Chevy?
你是个好人 我很了解你
You’re a good dude. Been nice knowing you.
明白 挂了
Copy, out.
急诊而已
Some medical emergency.
一名男子造成全市性的大混乱
Police have declined to name…
已有1人死亡 数十人受伤
…the man they say is still at large,
并有数千美元的财产损失
on a citywide rampage that has left one man dead,
警方拒绝透露该男子姓名
dozens injured,
目前 该男子依然逍遥法外
and hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage…
嫌疑犯嗜杀成性 是名职业杀手
in it’s smoking, bloody wake. The suspect is a professional killer…
曾参与组织犯罪 警方也有其大量犯罪记录
with ties to organized crime and a long police record.
他持有枪♥械♥ 高度危险
He is considered armed and highly dangerous.
我们会对此事件进行跟踪报道
We now continue with regularly scheduled programming,
直至案件侦破
but stay tuned for continuing coverage of this bizarre story,
下面正常播出节目
as it unfolds.
你所说的橄榄 洋葱 柠檬 莱檬…
What your saying is that next to olives, onions, lemons and limes…
啊 见鬼! -别乱来!
Oh’ shit! Take it easy.
退后 猪!
Get back, pig!
我… 只是把…
I… just give me the…
那你来啊 跑给我看看 小猪
Come on, then. Let’s see you run, piggy.
来啊 小猪
Come on’ piggy.
把枪给我 我们可以谈谈的
Give me the gun. Let’s talk this over.
是啊 你想要吗? 那边
Yeah’ you want it? There.
我们走 快啊 -小心点
Honey, let’s go. Come on. -Be careful.
好的 我去找人来帮忙 好吗?
All right. I’m gonna get some help’ all right?

Yeah.
嘿 你给我打过电♥话♥的啊? -你整天都在家里的吗?
Hey, did you try to call? -You’ve been home all day?
我睡得太熟了 -熟睡 很好 伊芙
I was sleeping in. -Sleeping in. That’s great’ Eve.
好极了
Super great.
你现在休息够了吧? 很高兴听到你这样说
You all rested, now? Glad to hear it.
听着 我被人下了致命的毒
Listen’ I’ve been fatally poisoned.
马上会有个变♥态♥来折磨死你
A psychopath’s on his way over to torture and kill you,
你不要出去 我马上就过来
but don’t get out of bed’ I’ll be over in a flash.
给我烤点饼干吧?
Could you fry up a waffle?
当然了 来吧 我在这儿等你
Sure, yeah. Come on over. I’ll be here.
好的 别乱走 好了
Right, you’ll be there. Okay.
再见
Bye.
那么 我们去抓那个婊♥子♥!
So, let’s go get the bitch!
“伊芙的公♥寓♥”
“伊芙的公♥寓♥”
恨死你了
I hate you.
等一下
Second.
快啊
Come on!
快啊 拜托!
Come on, please!
来了 来了 老天!
All right’ all right. Jesus!
啊 我的天!
Oh my God!
这难道是你的新造型吗? -是啊 你喜欢吗?
Is this your new look or something? -Yeah, you into it?
别恶心我了
It’s gross.
你在找我其他的男朋友吗?
Are you looking for my other boyfriend?
啊 太棒了!
Yes!
你今天没有看电视吧 是吗? -没有 怎么了?
You haven’t watched TV today’ right? -No’ why?
那就别想了 来吧 我们走
Didn’t think so. Come on, we’re leaving.
你说什么呢? 别这么怪异
Don’t be a freak.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
你能调一下微波炉的时间吗?
Actually, can you change the clock on the microwave?
我调不回去了
I never changed it back.
什么? -那微波炉
What? -The microwave.
你能调一下微波炉的时间吗?
Change the clock. The daylight savings time,
换成夏令时之后我调不回去了
I never changed it back.
那微波炉? -是的
The microwave? -Yes.
听着 我本来买♥♥了些花 在路上被搞坏了
Listen’ I bought you some flowers. They got fucked up on the way over.
对我真好! 你没事吧?
That’s sweet! You okay?
你看上去就像磕了药一样
You look like you’re on drugs or something.
你是爱我的 对吗?
You love me’ yeah?

Yes.
那我需要你为我做点事情 -什么事 发生什么了?
Then I need you to do something for me. -What? What’s wrong?
我要你现在就穿上衣服跟我走
I need you to put some clothes on and come with me, right now.
不 -我会去把微波炉的时间调好的
No. -I’ll change the clock on the microwave.
好的 好吧
Okay. All right.
药效消失了
Shit’s wearing off.
饼干炉还开着 想吃的话自己做 -好极了
The waffle iron’s on if you want to make one. -Great.
好极了
Great.
感觉你怎么这么紧张 想吸点大♥麻♥吗?
You’re so stressed out. Want some pot?
好的! 不!
Yeah! No!
准备好了 怎么了? -我把手给烫伤了
Ready! What’s wrong? -I burned my hand.
啊 上帝 让我看看! -我们走吧 别担心 嘿!
Oh, my God! Let me see it! -Don’t worry about it. Hey!
这他妈…
What the…
对不起 -你不必这样子的
I’m sorry. -That was completely uncalled for.
我们可不可以…
Can we just…
好的
Fine.
车停在后面
Parked out the back. -Oh.
亲爱的! 那东西… -什么东西
Darn! That… thing. -What thing?
饼干机 我要去把它关了
The waffle thing. I gotta turn it off.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
好的 太有趣了
All right, very funny.
天哪 真讨嫌
God’ I hate that.
你是想把这房♥子给烧了吗?
Do you want to burn the building down?
哎哟! -对不起 亲爱的
Ouch! -Sorry, honey.
真糟糕 切弗
Nice one. Chev?
啊 我的万金油

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!