perhaps ill-advised. -Fuckin’ Ill-advised?
香港的势力比我们想像中的要强
The heat from Hong Kong was much more than we anticipated.
唔 很显然
Well’ that’s outstanding’ Carlito.
很高兴我的死对你还有点好处
Glad to know my death can be of some use to you.
别那么不近人情 -我不是不近人情
Don’t be difficult. -I’m not being difficult.
不知你是否注意到了
I don’t know if you noticed,
但我正要度过艰难的一天 兄弟!
but I’m having a difficult fucking day’ brother!
你这是在轻视我吗?
Are you disrespecting me?
难道这不是你干的好事吗?
Is that what you’re doing?
忘了这件事吧 我走了
Forget it. I’m out of here.
身子湿的不准进我的车
You’re not getting in my cab’ wet!
我刚刚给了你200美元 只让你等了3分钟
I just gave you $200 to wait for 3 minutes.
不准进我的车 没门!
You’re not getting in my car’ no way!
嗯 不错 我就要进你的车
Yeah’ you’re right.
基地分子! 基地分子!
Al-Qaeda! Al-Qaeda!
我爱美国! 我爱布♥什♥!
I love America! I love Bush!
我给布♥什♥投了票的!
I Voted Bush!
嘿 切弗 我的飞机晚点了
Yeah. -Hey’ Chev. My flight’s delayed.
见鬼! -没事的 放松点
Shit! -It’s all right. Relax.
我是说 不能放松
I mean’ don’t relax.
他们给你注射的东西会阻止肾上腺素
That shit they gave you is cutting off your adrenaline.
兴奋 恐惧 危险
Excitement, fear, danger.
能让你的身体分泌叫做麻黄碱的化学物
It causes your body to make a chemical called ephedrine.
他们在你体内注射了抑制剂 -操!
They introduced an inhibitor to your system. -Fuck!
伙计 你必须要提高你体内麻黄碱的含量
You’ve got to massively increase the ephedrine level in your body,
以此来抵消抑制剂的作用 去医院吧
to force out the inhibitors. Go to a hospital.
找些艾福林(人造肾上腺素)
Get epinephrine’ an artificial adrenaline.
一注射器有10毫克
It comes in 10-milligram syringes.
药力很强劲 注射五分之一就够了 千万别过量
A 5th of an injection will do. It’s potent, so don’t overdo it.
切弗? 你听到了吗?
Chevy? Did you get that?
你听到了吗? -嗯 Epi什么的
Did you get that? -Yeah, epi-something.
好的 好的 我要挂了
Okay’ okay. I’ve gotta go.
我到了再给你打电♥话♥
Now, I’ll call you when I get there.
嗯? -切弗
Yeah? -Chev.
嗯?
Yeah?
切弗? -怎么了?
Chev? -What?
喂?
Hello?
快啊!
Come on!
操!
Mother!
切弗? -是的 操?
Chev? -Yes’ fuck?
我刚看见维罗的哥哥走进了王子餐馆
I just saw Verona’s brother walk into the Prince.
王子餐馆 -是的
The Prince. -Yeah.
两分钟前 我想到这里买♥♥玉米卷 看见他进去了
I was just down here getting a taco’ and he walked in’ 2 minutes ago.
那你现在在哪? -在街对面 买♥♥玉米卷啊
Where are you’ now? -Across the street, getting a taco.
你呢? -我就在 在凯特琳娜街7号♥碰头
Where are you? -I’m there. Meet me on 7th and Catalina.
他现在还在里面吗?
Is he in there, now?
有人跟他一起进去吗?
Did anyone go in with him?
好的 在这里等着
Right’ wait here.
感觉怎么样啊 恶棍?
How’d you like that one’ tough guy?
你不是很强么 啊?
How frickin’ awesome was that’ huh?
唔 唔 唔
Well, well.
不想说点什么吗? 你那混♥蛋♥弟弟呢?
You feel like talking? Where’s your fuckin’ brother?
正把你妈当妓♥女♥操呢 你个婊♥子♥!
Doing your mother like a whore, you bitch!
好极了 我想我该把你切成多少块呢?
Nice. I wonder how many steaks I could carve out of you.
你死定了 贱♥人♥!
You died’ motherfucker!
是啊 想操♥我♥吗 哈?
Yeah’ wanna fuck with me’ ese?
什么 你的面棍也许很合适啊?
What, you rolling pin mighty good?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在干什么 哈?
What the hell you think you doing, huh?
什么 想跟我跳舞吗 贱♥人♥?
What, you want to dance with me’ motherfucker?
我要操♥死♥你! 来吧!
I’ll fuck you up! Come on!
上帝! 做什么都不容易啊
Jesus! Nothing’s easy.
想拿着手吗?
Wanna hold hands?
嘿 说吧 哥哥 -嘿 瑞奇
Hey, talk to me’ bro. -Hey, Ricky.
想不想给我吹♥箫♥吗?
You in the mood for sucking me off?
要么让我舔舔你的屁♥股♥啊?
Maybe let me lick your ass or something?
你是谁? 妈的! 查略斯?
Who is this? Shit! Chelios?
你♥他♥妈♥的是查略斯? -答对了 伙计
Is this fucking Chelios? -That’s right, bro.
想知道我怎么拿到你哥哥的手♥机♥的吗?
Guess how I got your brother’s phone.
我想你应该全明白了
I’m sure you have it all figured out.
看来在你有机会的时候 你就应该就结果了我
Looks like you should’ve cut me up when you had the chance.
我听不见你说话啊
I’m having a little trouble hearing you.
你早知今日 何必当初呢?
You experiencing a little 20/20 hindsight?
你♥他♥妈♥应该已经死了的!
You’re supposed to be fucking dead!
我有点对你注射的玩意儿上瘾了
You know, I kind of like that shit you put in me.
再给我来点 好吗?
Gonna give me some more?
唔 我要… 我要… -明白 明白 嘿…
Well’ I’m… I’m… -I know, I know. Hey…
这是什么?
What’s this?
一条项链! 你们俩确实是同性恋 是吗?
A necklace! You guys really are faggots, aren’t you?
你个贱♥人♥!
You motherfucker!
那是我爷爷传给我爸爸 然后又…
My grandfather gave that medallion to my father and then he…
操!
Fuck!
操你! 拿那东西堵上你的屁♥眼♥吧! -不用了 谢谢
Fuck you, man! Shove that thing up your ass! -No thanks.
你知道 我会把它戴起来的
You know’ I believe I’ll hang on to it.
你也就不得不来找我了
You’ll have to come find me’ after all.
是你♥他♥妈♥的连累死了你哥哥 -你…
Fucked up that you killed your own brother. -You…
那玩意儿叫什么的? Epi… 10毫克?
What’s that shit? Epi… 10 milligrams?
干得漂亮 凯洛
Good work, Kaylo.
信医生请到产房♥
Doctor Sing to the labor room.
信医生请到产房♥
Doctor Sing to the labor room.
混♥蛋♥! -别挤啊!
Asshole! -No need to push.
我在找种E开头的药
I’m looking for something that starts with “E”.
英国?
England?
有意思 不 是某种人造的肾上腺素
Very funny. No. Some kind of artificial adrenaline.
人造的肾上腺素? -是啊 我心脏有问题?
Artificial adrenaline? -Yeah, I’ve got heart problems.
艾福林 -是的 艾福林
Epinephrine. -Yes! Epinephrine.
我爱死你了 艾福林
I love you. Epinephrine.
我不能给你艾福林
I can’t give you epinephrine. -Why?
为什么? -请稍等
Just a minute.
喂! 你这是什么意思…
Oi! What do you mean…
这是怎么回事? -鼻速通
What is this shit? -Nasal spray.
可怜的婊♥子♥! -说什么?
Miserable bitch! What?
鼻速通 那里面有艾福林成分
Nasal spray. It’s got epinephrine in it.
那也能让你嗨起来的 伙计
It’ll get you tweaked, man.
嘿!
Hey!
确定是那家伙吗? -是的
Sure that’s the guy? -Yeah.
不在这屋里
This room’s clear.
哪位会说韩语的请到急诊室来?
Could anyone speaking Korean please come to ER?
有谁会说韩语…
Anyone speaking Korean…
唷 唷 唷!
Yo, yo, yo!
唷!
Yo!
站住!
Stop!
站住!
Stop!
打飞机啊你!
Jerk-off!
借过!
Coming through!
我就知道你们这些贱♥人♥有艾福林
I know you motherfuckers have epinephrine.
清理走廊! -拐弯 手术室准备好了吗?
Clear the hallway! -Corner. Is the OR ready?
我今天很不爽 告诉我 你这里有艾福林吧?
I’m having a bad day. Tell me you’ve got epinephrine on this cart!
你没事吧?
You all right?
我说告诉我艾福林在哪里!
Tell me you’ve got epinephrine!
贱♥人♥! -我不知道 我给你找找
Motherfucker! -I don’t know. I’ll check.
退后! -别紧张!
Get back! -Take it easy!
你♥他♥妈♥的懂不懂英语?
Do you understand fucking English?
懂 我只是不知道那东西在哪里面
Yes’ I just don’t know which draw it’s in.
快点 快找!
Look!
把他妈的艾福林给我!
Give me the fucking epinephrine!
我不知道在哪里面 伙计!
I don’t know where it is’ man!
这是什么地方 休息室? -你在干什么?
What is this, a rest home? -What are you doing back there?
快点!
Hurry up!
退后! -没有保险我们不能治疗
Get back! -We can’t treat without insurance.
我不知道这里有没有 给我点时间
I don’t know if I have it. Give me a second!
把武器放下!