I’m really dying, here. -I can see that.
你懂不懂 我真的他妈的要死了!
No, I’m really fucking dying!
听着 如果我无法找到瑞奇·维罗纳…
Look, if I don’t find Ricky Verona…
我能向你要点可♥卡♥因♥吗?
May I please have some coke?
你要把可♥卡♥因♥当药用? -不错
You saying this is medicinal-use coke? -That’s right.
唔?
Well?
怎么了? -这可不是免费的 黑鬼
What? -This shit ain’t free, nigger.
够了
That’s enough.
什么 你就在这里吸? 切弗 别这样啊 伙计!
What’ you gonna do the shit right here? Chevy, come on, man!
啊 上帝!
Oh’ God!
切弗…
Chevy…
啊! 这他妈…
What the…
啊 太棒了 太棒了 -很棒啊 对吧?
Oh’ that’s good. That’s good. -That’s good’ right?
那么你为什么要找维罗?
Why you looking for Verona’ anyway?
中国佬雇他来杀我
Some Chinese assholes hired him to kill me.
这跟唐·金的死有关 -你怎么知道的?
This is about Don Kim. -What do you know about it?
我知道是你杀的 -当然了 是我杀的
I know you pulled the trigger. -Of course’ I pulled the trigger.
我为什么不杀他?
Why wouldn’t I pull the fuckin’ trigger?
哇… 唷 查略斯 你还好吗?
Whoa… Yo, Chelios, you good?
这玩意儿不起作用 -什么?
This shit ain’t working. -Excuse me?
我知道该怎么做了
I know what I have to do.
唔 妈的 男人要做他该做的事了
Well, shit. A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.
你要做什么? -我要揍几个黑鬼
What is it you gotta do? -I gotta kick some black ass.
什么?
What?
妈的! -又来了
Shit! -There he goes again.
谁想尝尝白人的肉啊?
Who wants white meat?
别扯蛋了 蠢货!
You ain’t got shit, motherfucker!
把他妈棍子放下 婊♥子♥! -同性恋!
Put that fuckin’ twig down, bitch! -Faggot!
快滚吧 婊♥子♥!
Get the fuck out of here, bitch!
医生? -还好吗 医生?
Doc? -What’s up, Doc?
操你 你个蠢货! -你怎么还没死?
You motherfucker! -Why aren’t you dead yet?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么? -来找你了 混♥蛋♥
What the fuck you doing? -Coming for you.
相信我 -啊 随你了
Fucking believe me. -Whatever.
我会等你的 就怕你做不到
I’ll be waiting, but you won’t make it.
我忘了在给你的碟上说了
You should know that I’m all about hooking up with that mystery girl,
你一死
Soon as you’re underground.
我就去搞我心仪已久的你的女人
I forgot to say so on that gay James Bond tape I left.
是啊 然后你还要强♥奸♥我的祖母吗?
What’ and then you’re gonna rape my grandmother?
啪 啪 啪 操♥他♥妈♥的
Bla’ bla’ fuckin’ bla.
你听着 要是卡雷托知道了你的勾当
You listen to me. What do you think Carlito will do…
他会怎么做呢?
…when he finds out what you did?
你们这帮人都得完蛋!
Your whole crew is history!
司机 靠边停车! -操!
Driver, pull over! -Fuck!
好极了
Great.
你提到卡雷托? 卡雷托现在和我是哥们了
You talking about Carlito? Because me and Carlito, we’re boys now.
我们很亲密的
We’re tight.
亲密? 跟你在三年级被你哥哥操一样吗?
Tight, like when your brother fucked you in 3rd grade?
你就干过口瘾吧 我做得很漂亮 不是吗 查略斯?
That’s snappy. But I did you pretty good, didn’t I Chelios?
承认吧 -你等着瞧
Admit it. -We’ll see.
靠边停车!
Pull over!
知道最精彩的部分是什么吗? -对不起 要挂了 拜拜
Know what the best part is? -Sorry, must go. Bye-bye.
迈尔斯医生
Yeah. -Doctor Miles.
操 怎么这么久才回电? 天那
Fuck! What took you so long? Jesus Christ.
对不起 切弗 我刚收到信息
Sorry’ Chevy’ I just got the message.
好的 别提了 听着 我要死了!
Okay. Forget it. Listen, I’m dying!
我被注射了某种中国产的毒药
I’ve been poisoned with some Chinese synthetic shit.
什么? -你要为我想想办法
What? -You’ve gotta fucking do something for me.
你有什么症状? -我的身体正在衰弱
What are your symptoms? -It’s like I’m slowing down.
就像如入了柏油中一样 -视力模糊吗?
Stuck in tar. -Blurred vision?
是啊 -头晕吗?
Yeah. -Dizzy?
当然了 -胸口疼吗?
Sure. -Any pain in your chest?
不太疼 我现在感觉不错
Not really. I feel good’ right now.
你在干什么? -开车穿过个购物中心 警♥察♥在追我
What are you doing? -Driving through a mall’ cops chasing me.
肾上腺素能让你存活
The adrenaline is what’s keeping you alive.
听不太清楚 医生 -你必须保持运动 切弗
Having a little trouble hearing you. -You got to keep moving, Chevy.
解释一下
Explain.
如果我猜得不错 他们给你注射的是”北♥京♥鸡尾酒”
If I’m right’ they gave you the Beijing cocktail.
是种非常恶性的玩意儿
It’s very nasty shit.
它作用于肾上腺 阻止它与受体间的作用
It works on the adrenal gland, blocks it’s receptors.
想延缓它起作用的唯一方法就是
The only thing you can do to slow it down,
保持肾上腺素的分泌
is to keep the flow of adrenaline constant.
也就是说 如果停下来 你就死了
Meaning’ if you stop’ you die.
别挂
Hang on.
上帝! 什么…
Jesus! What…
你还在吗? 你没事吧?
Are you there? Are you okay?
你说什么了 医生? -如果停下来 你就死了
What’d you say’ Doc? -If you stop, you die!
那正是我在做的 保持运动 保持血液循环
That’s what I’m trying to do. Keep moving, keep the blood pumping.
切弗 你在吗?
Chevy, you there?
每当我慢下来 我的血管就像要生锈了
Every time I slow down’ it’s like my veins start to rust.
你吃了什么东西吗? -一些可♥卡♥因♥
Did you take anything? -Couple grams of coke.
那只是个开始 我一个小时后到洛杉矶
That’s a start. I’ll be in L.A. In an hour.
一到那里我就给你打电♥话♥ 保持运动!
I’ll call you as soon as I get there. Do not stop moving!
的士! 唷 唷 唷!
Taxi! Yo’ yo’ yo!
走! -去哪里?
Go! -Where we go?
开就是了!
Just drive!
往那边走 -你想去哪里 伙计?
Would you mind… -Where you want to go’ man?
右边
Right.
啊 该死! -往右!
Oh’ shit! -Go right!
嗯 好的! -他妈的往右!
Okay! Yes! -Go fucking right!
换个音乐
Crank the music.
声音大点!
Crank it!
不要告诉我的心 我那破碎疼痛的心
But don’t tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
我想他不会明白的
I just don’t think he’d understand
如果告诉了我的心 我那破碎疼痛的心
And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
它就会爆裂 杀了这个人
It might blow up and kill this man
靠边停车 靠边停车
Pull over’ pull over.
谢谢 兄弟 我马上就回来 -好的 牛仔
Thanks, mate. I’ll be back in one minute. -Okay, cowboy.
嘿 伙计!
Hey’ buddy!
你敢动的话就杀了你
You move’ you die.
“跳跳糖”
“跳跳糖”
嘿 我是伊芙 欢迎您来电… -操!
Hey, it’s Eve. I’m glad you called… -Fuck!
去哪里 伙计!
Where to’ man?
贝弗利山庄
Beverly Hills.
“卡雷托的豪♥宅♥”
“卡雷托的豪♥宅♥”
切弗! -嘿 老大
Chevy! -Hey, boss.
真让我惊讶啊
What a surprise.
发生了点紧急状况 -我也听说了
Something urgent has come up. -So I’ve heard.
消息传播得就是快
Word travels fast.
那么你都知道了? -你真是吓倒我了 伙计
Well’ then you know what happened. -You amaze me, my friend.
我该说什么好呢?
Well, what can I say?
卡雷托 我需要你的帮助 我时间不多了
Carlito’ I need your help. I don’t have a lot of time.
是啊 不多了
No’ not much. -Yeah, we…
我们要找到解毒剂或其他什么玩意儿
We’ve gotta find an antidote, or something.
有什么问题吗? -他们给你注射的…
What’s the matter? -That shit they gave you…
是中国货
It’s that Chinese shit.
没有解毒剂的 我也希望我可以帮上什么忙
There is no antidote. I wish there was something I could do.
什么 就这样了? -的确如此
What, that’s it? -Honestly,
老实说 你应该已经死了
you should be dead already.
这真是奇迹 -奇迹?
It’s a miracle. -A miracle?
我们给马注射过那玩意儿
We give that shit to horses.
我他妈的不相信 -我很抱歉
I don’t fucking believe this. -I’m sorry.
你别他妈的这么无情
You don’t have to be so damn fucking cool about it!
那你想要我怎么办? -找到维罗那小人
What do you expect me to do? -Find that punk Verona,
还有他那伙人 把他们拿去喂狼
and his whole fucking crew’ and feed them to a cage of wolverines.
怎么回事? 难道你们是一伙的 还是怎么了?
What is this? What’ are you boys now or something?
维罗?
Verona?
他只是个小混混而已
That’s a small time punk.
但是这次确实时机不对 -时机?
Not to say that this isn’t an opportunity. -Opportunity?
大家都知道我跟你的情谊 切弗
Everyone knows the love I have for you’ Chev.
但是 这是对唐·金事件的补偿 那事情…
But maybe this makes up for the Don Kim hit which was…
或许不太明智 -不明智?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!