Chev Cherios. Chev. Chev.
契夫·齐力欧斯 契夫 契夫
Che…
契…
Che… Che…
契… 契…
I’m cuttin’ the battery.
我这就把电源切了
The battery’s out.
没电了
Paddies. Give me the paddies.
管子 把管子给我
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Chevy.
契夫
Clear!
搞定!
Fuck!
操!
Shit! No!
该死的! 不!
God!
上帝!
Come here.
过来这里
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
你到底怎么了 伙计?
What the fuck?
他妈的怎么了?
Jesus.
上帝啊
It’s so hard to keep a straight face.
面无表情太难了
Wait
等等
Sorry, Chet.
抱歉 契特
Come back here.Nail the mark.
回来 记好场次
AII right, let’s go.
好了 走吧
Uh, body parts ready?
演员都准备好了吧?
Yes!
好了!
AII right.
好吧
Taping. Here we go.
轻敲
And…you set there?
还有…你搞定了?
Ready and…
准备…
Action, Mike!
开始 麦克!
Andrew!
安德鲁!
Go. Go, Lance. Run, Lance.
上 上 兰斯 跑 兰斯
Action, Manning!
开始 曼宁!
Droppin’ loads all over your silly wages!
拼死拼活挣辛苦钱!
You think these muscles are free?
你以为这些肌肉都是免费的?
You think this cock’s for free?
你以为这鸡♥巴♥是免费的?
No way! No scabs, no crabs!
不可能! 没有伤疤 也没有结果!
No scabs, no crabs! I’m gonna bang that bitch in the back!
没有伤疤 也没有结果! 我要敲那个贱♥货♥!
I’m gonna bang your prisoner!
我要敲那个囚犯!
Droppin’ loads all over your prisoner!
拼死拼活挣辛苦钱!
Okay. Look at Jason and say it.
好了 看着杰森然后说
Droppin’ loads all over your prisoner!
拼死拼活挣辛苦钱!
Droppin’ loads all over your silly wages!
拼死拼活挣辛苦钱!
Yeah! Yeah! Fuck you!
耶! 耶! 干♥死♥你♥!
I take it you’re the faggot that’s been hunting me all day.
看来你就是那个一直在找我的死基佬
No-No-No-No. No.
不 不 不 不 不
I take it day. The Faggot.
我白天拍得 是屁精
The Faggot. Oh, sorry, the Ferret.
屁精 哦 抱歉 是那个雪貂
No dough, no blow! No dough, no blow!
没钱 没得吹! 没钱 没得吹!
Dicks like this don’t come for free!
这样的鸡♥巴♥不是免费的!
Huh. Lips like this don’t come for free.
哈 这样的嘴唇也不是免费的
That’s what I meant to say.
我本是想这么说的
I got lost.
我糊涂了
I meant, ”Lips like this don’t come for free.”
我是说 “这样的嘴唇不是免费的”
Keep goin’.
继续
Oo. Oh. Ooh-hoo. Oo.
哦 哦 哦…哦 哦
Oo, my horse!
哦 我的马!
What?
什么?
I never had it that way before.
我从来没有这样过
Let us kiss for a second.
我们亲一个吧
Okay. Yeah. Okay-Okay.
好啊 好 好 好
And here we go.
我们开始吧
And action!
开拍!
Water.

Fuck! You need a few mints.
操! 你需要一些薄荷糖
Holy shit.
他妈的
That was unbelievable. Are you okay?
这简直不可思议 你还好吧?
Yeah, holy shit! Oh, fuck!
哦 他妈的! 哦 操!
That was fuckin’ cool!
这他妈的太酷了!
Almost cradled the balls on that.
这基本上所有的球都装进去了
That was fuckin’ great! Look, I’m sure we got it.
这他妈的太棒了! 看 我肯定我们做到了
You good?
你还好吧?
Yeah. Good job, brother.
是的 干的好 兄弟
That was so cool. That was awesome.
这太酷了 太棒了
You okay? Holy shit.Yeah.
你还好吧? 他妈的 耶
Wow!
哇哦!
Fuck, that was hot!
真♥他♥妈♥ 真爽!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!