People.
观众们
People. AII right.
观众们 请安静
I hear you’ve been having quite a bit of trouble at school, too.
我听说你在学校也很反叛
Chelios!
齐力欧斯!
Nothing I can’t handle, sir.
我没有什么搞不定的
I have a lot of piss and vinegar.
我有的是尿和醋
He’s hyperactive.
他过于活跃
Oh, shite, Mom!
哦 那是胡扯 妈!
Hey! You want to watch your dirty little mouth, son.
嘿! 你要看好你的嘴巴 别再说脏话了 小子
We tried givin’ him Ritalin, but…
我们想尽办法让他吃利他灵 但是…
Chev?
契夫?
I sold it.
我把它卖♥♥了
With all this energy, uh, you’ve never thought about,
你的精力这么好 唔 你从来没想过
I don’t know, tryin’ out for sports?
比如说 当个运动健将?
I like to run.
我喜欢跑步
Chev.
契夫
Where’s Dad?
你♥爸♥爸呢?
I never met the wanker.
我从来没见过那个蠢货
He died before I was born.
我出生前他就死了
What do you think he’d say if he saw you acting out like this?
你有没有想过如果他看到 你这个样子他会说些什么?
Don’t know, sir.
我不知道
If he were here now… and he asked you…
如果他现在在这里… 如果他问你…
”Why the bloody hell do you do the things you do, son?”
“你到底做这些是为了什么 儿子?”
what would you tell him?
你会对他说些什么?
Don’t know, sir. Bored, I guess.
不知道 这问题很无聊 我想
Bored, he guesses.
很无聊 他想
Bored?
无聊?
Bored?
无聊?
Shut up.
闭嘴
We’re gonna take a short break now but when we return…
我们先离开一下 等一下回来的时候…
we are gonna find out what makes you tick little man.
我们会搞清楚这个 叛逆小子为什么会这样
Hey. You okay? Wake up.
嘿 还好吧? 醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Ria, baby.
莉亚 宝贝
Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-What happened to you?
你 你 你 你 你到底是怎么了?
Wh-What are you doin’ out here?
你 你来这里干嘛呢?
Oh. Trying to get my boyfriend.
哦 我在找我男朋友 他他妈的气死我了
What are you out here for?
你在这里干嘛呢?
Uh, I’m looking for the man that killed my brother.
哦 我在找杀我哥哥的凶手
Yeah.
是啊
I have to go. I might not come back.
我要走了 可能不回来了
Give all the girls kisses and hugs for me, okay?
把世界上所有女孩子的亲吻和拥抱都给我吧?
I kiss and hug all the pussy.
我的亲吻和拥抱都给你
You go kill cocksucker.
你去杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Some boyfriend you got there, Miss Lydon.
这里还真是有你不少男朋友呢 林登小姐
He lied to you for what, six months, regarding his line of work,
他是为什么而骗你呢 六个月啊 关于他的工作
which I guess wouldn be such a big deal if he wasn’t a hired killer!
我想如果他不是被雇来杀人的 我看这可太不划算了!
He made you a target for the South American mob for kidnapping, torture,
他让你成为了美国南部犯罪团伙进行绑♥架♥折磨 的目标
or worse sexually humiliated you in front of… what?
或者更糟的对你进行性侵犯… 在谁面前来着?
I don’t know… half of Los Angeles, twice.
我不知道… 洛杉矶一半人的面前吧 两次
Twice!
两次!
And then left you there to take the rap.
然后把你留在那里受罪
And now you can add an arrest and a police record to
现在你可以在齐力欧斯先生带给你人生的礼物中
the list of wonderful things Mr. Chelios has brought to your life.
再加上两个 被捕还要留有案底
Help me out here, sweetheart, okay?
帮帮我吧 甜心 好吗?
‘Cause, uh… ’cause I’m a little bit confused.
因为 呃… 因为我有点奇怪
Why the fuck… do you continue to protect this asshole?
他妈的…你为什么还是护着这个混♥蛋♥?
That’s a dicky question.
这个问题很逊
Besides, I don’t know who you’re talking about.
还有 我不知道你说的是谁
I mean… I’d like to see you fall out of a helicopter and live.
我是说…我想看看你能不能从直升机上掉下来还不死
What?
什么?
Hm?
唔?
It looks like you made bail.
看来你被保释了
Great. Can I have my stuff back?
太棒了 能不能把我的东西给我?
Yeah. Yeah, just, uh, just one little piece of advice.
好 好 只是 嗯 有一个小小的忠告要给你
Wake the fuck up…and smell what’s burning.
你♥他♥妈♥的醒醒吧…看清楚究竟发生了什么
Hola, Chev.
你好啊 契夫
I take it you’re the greasy fucker that’s been huntin’ me all day.
我想你♥他♥妈♥的就是那个一直在找我的混♥蛋♥
The Ferret.
雪貂
Some people know me by this fucking name.
很多人知道我这个恶心名字
And many men have died cursing the name of EI Huron…
还有很多人临死前 咒骂着EI·胡伦这个名字…
as they choked on their own blood and the blood of their families.
面对他们的 是他们自己与家人的鲜血
Colorful geezer.
怪都怪的与众不同
I was born with another name… the name of my father.
我从生下来用的是另外一个名字… 我爸爸的名字
Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah, fuckin’ hell.
是 是 是 是 是 他妈的
And my father’s father’s.
还是我爸爸的爸爸的名字
We’re all very sad.
我们都好伤心
And the name…that I share… with my two brothers…
我和…和我两个兄弟… 用的同一个名字…
Alejandro…
亚雷汉德罗…
…and Ricardo.
…和里卡多
Verona.
维罗那
Well, I-I can tell… by the tick-tick-tick…
那么 我能看得出… 通过你的样子…
that you had no idea…
你完全不知道…
that there was a third brother.
我们是三兄弟
Nope.
是的
That fact escaped me… or I assure you, Elvis,
我是不知道真♥相♥… 否则我告诉你 猫王
I would have made it a fucking hat trick.
我他妈的一定玩一个帽子把戏
I got a trick-or-treat for you cabron.
你要不是合作就玩完
I’m gonna make you wish… that you was never a man.
我会让你觉得… 生不如死
If you want to kill what’s left of me, you get on with it.
如果你想杀了我 你随便
What’s the rush, Chelios?
急什么呢 齐力欧斯?
I know someone who’s going to love to watch this.
我知道有人会喜欢看这个的
You.
你
You got the donor?
你抓到捐献者了吗?
Like you got a boner.
当然了
Hey, baby.
嗨 亲爱的
You always say y-you want to be more spontaneous.
你一直都说想要变得更加随性
Uh-uh, cowboy.
啊哈 牛仔啊
Huh?
啊哈?
We gonna go back to my place.
去我家吧
Ooh.
哦哈
Yeah.
好啊
That sounds good.
听起来不错
Ricardo never wanted my money Chelios.
里卡多从来没有想要我的钱 齐力欧斯
He was, uh, too stubborn.
他是 唔 太死脑筋
He wanted to make his own way.
他想要自己赚钱
But now I think he likes what my money can buy.
但是现在我想他喜欢的是 我的钱能买♥♥来的东西
The technology to keep his brain alive.
能够让他大脑生存下去的技术
Not forever but long enough to watch you die.
并非永远但是足够能够看到你死的那一天
Yo, Ferret this ain’t Roots, man.
啊 雪貂 这不是树根啊
Que?
什么?
Hey, cabron.
你好 死鬼
You got to be fucking kidding me.
你♥他♥妈♥的一定是在开玩笑
You killed my brother, motherfucker.
你杀了我兄弟 你个混♥蛋♥
Prepare to die.
去死吧
No!
不要!
Fuck you, Chelios!
操♥你♥妈♥ 齐力欧斯!
Ronnie James Dio!
天杀狗养的!
Chucha madre!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
This way, sugar.
走这边 甜心
Confucius say…karma’s a bitch.
孔子说…报应是个贱♥货♥
Uh-oh.
啊-哦
Hello, Ricky.
你好 里奇
Why do we go on like this, Ricky?
我们为什么这样呢 里奇?
Hurting each other?
彼此伤害?
Water?
水?
Did you say, ”Water”?
你是说 “水”?
H-two-O coming right up.
水 就来了
Motherfucker!
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Chev Cherios! Che…
契夫·齐力欧斯! 契…