I think I’ve found that motherfucker that’s got my organ.
我想我找到那个 偷了我的器官的家伙了
Wait!
等等!
Hey!
嘿!
I think I got the skinny on that Triad geezer from my girls on the streets, Chev.
我的小妞帮我打探到一些 关于三合会老头的小道消息 契夫
Old news, Doc.
旧闻了
I’ll get back to you when I have the tart.
我拿到心脏之后再打给你
Chevy, wait!
契夫 等等!
Chev Cherios!
契夫·齐力欧斯!
Fuckin’ clowns.
一群小丑
Goddamn it.
可恶
It’s completely normal to be freaked out when someone has a gun at your head.
当有人用枪指着你的头的时候 害怕是很正常的事
I woulde shit myself.
我还会把吓到屎拉在自己裤子里呢
I still have nightmares.
我还会作噩梦
Everybody has nightmares.
每个人都会作噩梦
The point is by coming here and talking with me
重要的是 你来到了这里和我交谈
you made a choice to confront your issues and lick ’em.
就说明你决定了去面对你的问题 并且解决它
I can’t even leave my fucking apartment.
我连自己的家门都不敢出
I ca…I… Every time I go up to…leave the door, I-I see the guy with the gun.
我… 每次我打算…出门 我就会见到那个拿枪的家伙
I’m having a really bad day.
我过得很糟糕
Oh, shit!
噢 糟了!
Tell me you’ve got epinephrine on this fuckin’ cart.
你车子里面一定有肾上腺激素
Think about it like this, Ankleson.
你要这样想 安可森
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
今天是你剩下的生命的第一天
You got to go out and enjoy it.
你要去尽情享受它
Knock back a couple of beers… hit a titty bar.
干掉几瓶啤酒… 泡脱衣舞厅
Uh…excuse me?
呃…什么?
Have. some smelly snatch rubbed in your face.
好好享受一把女人的味道
You got to get out there, man.
你得走出去 老兄
Yeah. I’m gonna do it.
对 我就要这样做
I’m gonna go out there and tackle the world.
我要走出去对付整个世界
No, don’t tackle the world.
不 别对付世界
Tackle a fuckin’ whore.
去对付婊♥子♥
Get your dick wet. Yeah.
绷直你的鸡♥巴♥
Dip your wick into life a little bit.
插♥进♥生活的身体里
Have some fun.
玩得开心点
Yeah.

I’m gonna go out there and I’m gonna floss my teeth with some pubes.
我要去拿阴毛剔剔牙
Oh… now you’re on it.
哦… 你懂了
Thanks, doctor.
谢谢 医生
Oh, my pleasure.
噢 我很高兴
No, no, no, the pleasure all mine.
不 不 不 应该是我高兴
I’m done with fear. My life begins today.
我不害怕了 我的生活从今天开始
Fuck!
操!
Whoo!
哇!
Whoo!
哇!
Maybe we better call nine-one-one.
我们最好还是报♥警♥吧
Where’s my box?
我的盒子呢?
No!
不!
No!
不!
Five more like that…and your brains will be strawberry jelly.
再来五下… 你的脑子就会变成草莓果冻了
You can’t look in that box!
你不能打开盒子!
The key and the fuckin’ combo.
钥匙和密♥码♥
No!
不!
Do it.
给我
That’s better.
这就对了
This isn’t my fuckin’ pumper!
这不是我的心脏!
What the… What is that? What kind of sick freak carries
这… 这是啥? 怎么会有变♥态♥
something like this around in a box?
拿着这种东西到处乱跑?
I am shocked to my fucking core.
我被你雷到了
You’ve got some deep problems, motherfucker.
你很有问题 混♥蛋♥
What the fuck is that?
这到底啥玩意?
That one I sort of know and it’s fuckin’ got to come back and fuckin’ r-run it…
这个我有点懂 我回头再研究一下…
What the fuck is this?
这是啥玩意?
What the fuck is tha…
这是啥…
Hello.
你好
Doc.
大夫
Chevy.
契夫
When you hung up on me, I was trying to fuckin’ tell you something.
你挂电♥话♥的时候 我本来想告诉你点事
Your heart was transplanted three weeks ago into that Shaolin motherfucker.
你的心脏在三个星期之前 移植到了一个中国佬身上
Fucking great. Now what?
好极了 现在怎么办?
I’m on it.
我正在处理
Poon Dong is still in L.A.
潘东还在洛杉矶
And if I’m right he’s got what you need in pristine working
要是没有错的话 你的心脏完好无缺的
condition beating inside his chest.
在他身上
Good.

Where do I find him?
我上哪找他?
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
I got people on the street.
我在街上有人
Good luck with that, Doc. I’ll try it my way.
那祝你好运 大夫 我试试我自己的办法
Come here, you. Up you get.
来 你 起来
Okay, darling. One last dance.
好了 最后一次
Where’s the fuckin’ old man?
那个老头在哪?
What old man?
什么老头?
Hey! Hey I-I got five dollars says you l blow me for twenty bucks.
嘿! 我这有五美元 你帮我吹我就给你二十
Oh. Oh, stop. Stop right here.
噢 在这里停
Stop right here. Hey, baby.
在这里停 嘿 宝贝
Hey. Oh. Hiya.
嘿 噢 你好
Hey, baby. How you doin’?
嘿 宝贝 你好吗?
I’m doin’ okay, baby.
我很好 宝贝
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
How you doin’?
你好吗?
What you need?
你要什么?
You know what I need.
你知道我要什么
Let’s take a walk.
咱们走走吧
Come on, Daddy.
来吧 老爹
Fuck you, Chelios.
操你丫 齐力欧斯
Fuck you, Chelios!
操你丫 齐力欧斯!
Hey, fuck you, Chelios!
嘿 操你丫 齐力欧斯!
fuck you Chelios
操你丫 齐力欧斯
Fucking fuck your balls, Chelios.
操你丫挺的 齐力欧斯
Hey, yo, Chelios. Fuck you.
嘿 哟 齐力欧斯 操你丫
fuck off Chelios
滚蛋 齐力欧斯
Fuck…off…Cheli-fucking-os!
滚…蛋…奇力…他妈的…欧!
Tell me what he’s like when he’s at home.
说说他在家怎么样吧
When he’s home? He’s like a ghost.
他在家? 他就像鬼一样
He just plays those video games…
他光顾着玩电玩…
…all day, all night.
…没日没夜的玩
Video games
电玩
AII day.
整天
And you let him do that.
你让他这样
Oh.

Well, I mean, you did buy the games for him, yeah?
是你给他买♥♥这些游戏的 对吗?
Of course. Why should I deny my son?
当然 我怎么能够拒绝我的儿子?
How are you today, Chev?
今天感觉如何 契夫?
I’m golden, sir.
我很好 先生
Your mum tells me that you’ve been getting into quite a bit of trouble.
你妈妈告诉我说你有点麻烦
Is that true?
是吗?
Yes, sir. Regretfully, that’s true.
是的 先生 很遗憾是真的
What kind of trouble?
什么麻烦?
Fighting…talking back…pinching.
打架…顶嘴…小偷小摸
Pinching what?
小偷小摸些什么?
Televisions, stereo components, books from the library.
电视机 音像零件 图书馆的书
That’s not all.
不仅仅是那些
No, sir.
的确是
Also, a till from a restaurant.
还从餐馆里偷过收银箱
And one car.
还有一辆车
A toy car?
是玩具车吧?
No, sir. A BMW Zed One.
不是 先生 是一辆宝马Z1
Don’t you…
你不许…
Chev, sit. Sit down.
契夫 坐 请坐下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!