The last time that son of a bitch leaves me
最后一次那杂种害我
with my ass in the wind in front of eight thousand people!
在八千多人面前光屁♥股♥!
W-W-Wait, Lemon!
等等 柠檬!
Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey! It’s me.
嘿嘿嘿! 是我
Randy. Hi.
蓝迪 嗨
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛?
Look, it’s about the dude.
是跟那哥们有关的事
What dude?
哪个哥们?
The asshole.
那个混♥蛋♥
What about him?
他又怎么了?
He’s on every channel.
每个电视频道都能看到他
The guy’s a fuckin’ psycho killer, baby!
那人是个变♥态♥杀手 宝贝!
Every cop in the city’s lookin’ for him.
每个城市的警♥察♥都在找他
Not to mention the fuckin’ beaners and the fuckin’ Orientals.
更别提那些墨西哥佬和亚洲佬了
So?
然后呢?
So? So?
然后? 然后?
So the heat’s on the street and that dude’s playin’ for keeps, baby.
然后街上就会变得枪林弹雨 那哥们也会跟着动真格 宝贝
I have no idea what the hell you just said.
我不知道你说什么
Look, Lemon-Lemon-Lemon, look.
柠檬 柠檬 柠檬 听着
What?
什么?
I know we’ve all been down our dark roads in the past, okay, babe?
我知道我们以前都很倒霉 对吗?
I need my hair did, my nails did, you ain’t gave me no money.
我要做头发 修甲 而你一分钱都没给我
Where’s you been at, Randy?
你上哪去了 蓝迪?
If I ever catch you with another bitch…
要是被我逮到你和其他婊♥子♥…
Well, you do got a big-ass dick for a white boy.
对于白小子来说 你那话儿还算大
Anyway, look.
不管怎样 听着
The point is…you’re my lady now.
重要的是…你现在是我的女人了
AII right?
知道吗?
And I don’t think it’s really safe for you to be out there with
我觉得你和那变♥态♥佬
that-that sick fucker running wild right now.
一起在外面混不安全
You can say that again.
那是当然的
Look, look-look-look, hey-hey, listen to me.
嘿 嘿 听我说
Listen to me. Here’s what I think we should do.
听我说 我觉得我们应该这样做
What Randy?
怎样 蓝迪?
AII right.

I say we go to the fuzz.
咱们去找条子
AII right?N
知道吗?
We tell ’em everything we know. We come clean.
告诉他们我们知道的一切 我们就清白了
What? Yeah, the fuzz, all right?
什么? 对 条子 知道吗?
I mean, I’d kill this guy myself,
我希望能亲手干掉这家伙
but I got two strikes against me.
但我自己的麻烦已经够多了
Let go of me.
放开我
Look, baby.
听着 宝贝
AII right, I’m tryin’ to be cool to you, but I will drop the hammer.
好了 我本来想尽量对你好一点 但我还是会发火的
You want me to drop the hammer, baby?
你希望我发火吗 宝贝?
I’m in no mood today, Randy!
我今天心情不好 蓝迪!
Lemon! Lemon!
柠檬! 柠檬!
Freeze! Hey!
站住! 嘿!
Now spread it! Come on, let’s go.
张开四肢! 走吧
Against the car.
面向车子
Si.

Don’t leave no skid marks, nigga!
别在上面拉屎 臭小子!
Ride that shit, Big Betsy.
加把劲 大老粗
Throw your arm up, son, like…
举起你的手 就像…
Eight seconds, nigger. Yeah!
八秒钟 臭小子 好啊!
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Hello.
你好
Orlando.
奥兰多
Venus! What is up, my man?
维纳斯! 什么事 兄弟?
Where you been, man?
你上哪了?
I ain’t seen your ass since…
一直都见不着你 自从…
Hey, by the way, man, we was all of us broken up about
嘿 顺便说一下 我们是因为
what happened to your brother, man.
你哥的事才翻脸的
You okay?
知道吗?
Orlando, I need your help.
奥兰多 我需要你帮忙
Venus, come on.
维纳斯 拜托
You know you my nigger, you can’t get no bigger. L.A. underground,
你知道 再牛牛不过组织
we’re like a family, man. You…
洛杉矶地下组织 就像一家人一样…
That’s it, baby.
就是这样 宝贝
We be a-be a freak-ass family, but we be family, all right?
我们是畸形家庭 不过我们还是一家人 是吧?
We look out for our own. What you need?
我们都会守望相助的 你要什么?
I’m looking for a man called The Ferret.
我在找一个叫雪貂的男人
EI Huron.
EI·休伦
Aw, shit.
啊 妈的
Ferret?
雪貂?
Hey. Oh. Oh, great.
嘿 噢 棒极了
We gotta keep him hydrated.
我们不能让他脱水
Step on it! Fuck!
开快点! 操!
Hold it in-Hold it in!
按进去 按进去!
Fuck.

This is an ambulance you fuckhead!
这是救护车 你个傻冒!
Hey, we got to drain those organs!
我们要把器官里的积水排走!
Hold it in!
按进去!
Jesus! What the fuck are you doin’?
老天! 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?
This is an ambulance!
这是救护车!
That’s right, motherfucker.
这就对了 混♥蛋♥
I’m aware of that.
我知道
‘Cause I’m in need of emergency services.
因为我需要紧急救护
Yeah, uh we have got a guy in the back of the fuckin’ ambulance!
我们这里有个家伙闯进救护车!
Get him out of here, man!
把他赶出去!
That’s one of Don Kim’s blokes.
那是唐·金的手下
This man is in critical condition! Get the fuck out of here!
这个人有生命危险! 滚出去!
Yes, I’m aware of that.
是啊 我知道
I’m the fucker that put him there.
就是我弄成他这样的
Now…
现在…
Okay. He’s got a gun!
好了 他有枪!
According to my physician…
根据我的医生…
Okay.N

I’m in need of an external lithium battery belt…
我需要一条艾维克人工心脏…
for an Avicor Total Artificial Heart.
专用的外置锂电池腰带
Might you have such a thing?
你们有这种东西吗?
We’re gonna lose him, Brock.
他快挂了 布罗克
Uh, please, look, this guy’s fuckin’ dying.
拜托 你看 这个人快要死了
Don’t worry about him. He’s not gonna make it.
别担心了 他活不成的
Now, about my battery…
现在 关于我的电池…
Yeah, the, uh-the, uh, you said the Avicor T.A.H. Yeah, we got it, but why?
对 呃 你说的艾维克人工心 我们有 但是用来干嘛?
Holy… shit!
老天啊!
Chop-chop.
赶紧
Okay.

Oh, fu…
哦…
He’s…fucking dead, man!
他…挂了 伙计!
Do you mind?
帮我一下?
You ready for this shit?
准备好了吗?
Do it then.
动手吧
Damn.Turn the fuckin’ thing on.
靠 开吧
Feels like, uh…crack.
感觉像 呃…毒品
Yeah… but better.
对… 但更爽
You know, those things aren’t designed for strenuous activity.
你要知道 这种东西不是用来进行剧烈运动的
Tell me about it.
早就知道了
Stop the fucking ambulance!
停下救护车!
No, dude, you got to go to the hospital.
不 你得去医院
Fuck it.
算了
Bing fucking Crosby.
这回好玩了
Breathe out.
呼气
Raise your buttocks upward by first walking up the board slightly…
稍微向踏板靠拢 然后提起臀部…
Come on, down that doggie.
快点 趴下来 小狗
…then straightening your legs.
…接着绷直大腿
Feel that great… Down, dog… Hello.
感受一下… 趴下 小狗… 你好
Doc, I’m close.
大夫 我快到了
So am I. Chev can this wait a second?
我也是 契夫 能不能等一下?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!