That’s smashing!
起作用了!
Fuckin’ do it, babe! Come on!
就这么做 宝贝 加油!
Doc Miles, you motherfucker!
迈尔斯医生 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥!
You fuckin’ nailed it, Doc!
你说对了 医生!
You fuckin’ got it, Doctor!
真有你的 医生!
Oh, my God.
哦 我的上帝
Baby, switch.
宝贝 转过来
Give the kitty some cream, baby.
给猫儿一些奶油 宝贝
Give the kitty some more cream.
给猫儿一些奶油 宝贝
That’s it! Who’s your horse!
就是这样 谁是你的马!
Fuckin’ Eve!
该死的 伊芙!
This is your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
I fuckin’ love you!
我他妈的爱死你了!
I love you so much!
我爱死你了!
Eve! Stop!
伊芙! 停下!
The race is over!
比赛结束了!
Oh!
哦!
Door number six!
六号♥门!
Dude I’m coming!
老兄 我来了!
You’re fucking useless.
你真是没用
Yeah?
是吗?
Well, you ain’t no Ralph Macchio yourself, Chev!
你也不是拉尔夫·马奇奥啊 契夫!
Oh, fuck!
该死!
Did I drop some change or did I hear a chink?
我是掉了个铜板还是听见有中国佬在叫唤?
Fuck you, man!
去死吧!
Yeah, fuck me?
想惹我?
Give me that fuckin’ box!
把那个该死的盒子给我!
Come here, cunt!
过来 混球!
Fuck you, Chelios!
操♥你♥妈♥的 齐力欧斯!
Number six, Fire Carrier Number seven…..
六号♥ 火的使者 七号♥…
Number eight, Flying Bearcat.
九号♥ 飞天熊猫
Get in.
进来
Number ten
十号♥
Ah.

Chev Chelios.
契夫·齐力欧斯
Don motherfucking Kim.
该死的唐·金
Looks like you pulled my lily-white ass out of the hot grease again.
看起来你又把我从热油锅里拉了出来
Please…don’t thank me.
对不起 不用谢我
I don’t think I shall.
我认为我不敢当
Now, I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, Jeeves, but your slant-eyed associates
那 我不确定你发觉了没有 但你那斜眼的合伙人
have taken something of extreme value to me.
拿走了一些对我意义非同寻常的东西
And I intend to get it back.
我一定要拿回来
You know what you are, Chev Chelios?
你了解你是谁吗 契夫·齐力欧斯?
Tell me.
告诉我
You…are a shit magnet.
你…是个该死的磁场
Your friend has the gay condition.
你朋友有基佬的毛病
And now where were we?
现在我们说到哪?
You were about to tell me exactly who’s got what I need and why.
你应该准确告诉我 谁拿了我的东西还有为什么
You may have heard of the name… ”Poon Dong.”
你可能听过这个名字…”潘东”
Only in dirty limericks.
只在猥琐的打油诗里听过
The patriarch of our organization said to be one hundred years old,
我们帮会的元老据说有一百岁了
considered to be more god than man by the Triad gangs.
被三合会视为神人
Well, several months ago, word had spread out that Poon Dong had taken gravely ill
几个月以前 传言潘东病得很重
and without a heart transplant, only had few days left to live.
不进行心脏移植的话只能活几天
I see.
我明白了
Of course, that was unacceptable.
当然 那是无法接受的
Many a Triad would have given their hearts from their own breasts to save
很多帮会的兄弟愿意献出自己胸中的心脏
the life of Poon Dong. But not me.
来挽救潘东 我没有
Fuck that. But many.
去死吧 但是很多
Then word spread out that there was a man
然后传言说有个人
who had a heart so powerful that he was capable of surviving
拥有强大的心脏 能够抵御
even our most deadliest of poisons.
我们最致命的毒药
Yeah, the Chinese shit.
是啊 中国玩意
Yes.
是的
It was you, Chev Chelios.
是你 契夫·齐力欧斯
It was your heart that Poon Dong chose to replace his own.
潘东选择了你的心脏来取代他的
One more question. Who the fuck is EI Huron, The Ferret?
还有一个问题 EI·休伦到底是谁 雪貂?
And how is he involved with all this?
他是怎么牵扯到这件事里的?
The Ferret?
雪貂?
Ah. Let’s just say our organizations have a history of, uh, conflicting interests.
这么说吧 我们的帮会有段利益冲突的历史
I see.
我明白了
Well, that’s mighty white of you to help me out like this Donald.
唐纳德 你把我从这救出来真是太厉害了
Now, if you don’t mind…
那 如果你不介意的话…
Uh who said I was helping you out?
谁说我帮你了?
My reward for returning you to Poon Dong will be great.
把你遣送回去的报酬会很高
So, this is how it is?
那么 原来是这样?
This is how it is.
就是这么回事
Chicken and broccoli.
好一道西兰花炒鸡肉
Dude… are you all right?
哥们… 你还好吗?
Aye, never better.
好极了
Fish Halman here, bringing you breaking,
我是费雪·哈曼 为您播报
on-the-scenes coverage of an explosion of mayhem,
今早在长滩地区发生的一起涉及
murder and lewd behavior that has swept the Long Beach area this morning.
伤害 谋杀 和淫♥亵♥的突发事件
Our viewers may remember a similar series of incidents
观众们或许还记得三个月前
which took place some three months back involving this unidentified man.
涉及该不明男子的类似事件
Police are now confirming that today’s
警方目前已经确定
lurid events are the work of that very same psychotic deviant.
今天的这些恶行 依然是由这名狂人所制♥造♥的
Ted Garcia’s standing by in Hollywood Park with a live report.
泰德·贾西亚 正在好莱坞公园作现场报道
Take it away, Ted.
交给你了 泰德
Thanks, Fish.
谢谢 费雪
I’m standing here with a group of people … families,
在我的身旁站着一群人
seniors and degenerate gamblers …
其中有多个家庭 长者 还有堕落的赌徒们
that are shocked and traumatized
他们都受到了今天所目击的事件
by what they’ve witnessed here today
所带来的震惊和精神损害
when what started as a sunny,
赛场上原本阳光明媚
southern California afternoon at the races turned,
充满南加州气息的下午
without warning, into a public, open air porno.
毫无征兆地变成了一场 公开的色情秀
Did you say ”porno,” Ted?
你刚才是说”色情”吗 泰德?
Straight up, Fish. I’d like you to meet…
没错 费雪 向各位介绍
…Glenda Lansing of Hawaiian Gardens.
…来自夏威夷花♥园♥的葛伦达·兰辛
Glenda says she had an all-too up-close-and-personal encounter
葛伦达说她在事件发生以前
with the suspect just moments before the shocking incident occurred.
与嫌疑人产生了异常亲密的接触
That bastard had his filthy hands all over me.
那个混♥蛋♥用他的脏手摸我
Could you describe exactly what happened?
你能更详细地形容当时的情况吗?
I never saw a bastard wanted it so bad.
我从来没有见过欲望这么强的混♥蛋♥
He put his filthy hands on every part of me.
他用他的脏手摸遍了我全身
Okay, that’s a little too much information for this broadcast, Glenda.
好了 我们的观众 不需要知道那么多细节 葛伦达
Can you describe the man that assaulted you?
你能形容一下袭击你的那个男人吗?
He looked like that fella from the movies.
他像个电影演员
The teabag.
那个茶包
Teabag?
茶包?
You know, the trainspotted fella?
演非常人贩的那个T-Bag 知道吗?
Built like a-a brick shithouse.
壮得跟你妈头牛似的
AII right, ma’am, you know that kind of language is not gonna fly on TV.
好了 女士 你知道 那种语言不能在电视上播出的
Well, that son of a bitch.
噢 那狗♥娘♥养♥的
He treated me like his hot little whore.
他像对待自己的婊♥子♥那样对待我
Explain to me again how you let this motherfucker get away.
再解释一下你为什么抓不到那杂种
He just uh went buck wild and killed everybody.
他突然发起疯来 然后杀死了所有人
But not you.
但没有杀掉你
Just got lucky, EI.
只是走运 EI
The three of us work the Puerto way!
我们三人遵循波多黎各的习俗!
You know the drill, bitch.
你知道该做什么 贱♥人♥
Do it.
动手吧
Andale!
安达莱!
Do it!
动手吧!
Now the other one.
轮到另外一边
You bought yourself another chance.
你给自己挣回了一次机会
I don’t think you’ll fuck it up next time.
我想你下次应该不会搞砸了吧
Now… go get yourself a Band-Aid… and go get me fucking Chelios, cabron!
现在… 去包扎一下… 然后给我捉住齐力欧斯 小畜生!
That’s the last time.
这就是最后一次了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!