Will our insurance cover that?
我们的保险包括这个吗?
Stop it!
停下!
Freeze! Get down! Get down!
站住 趴下 趴下!
Turn around! Get down!
转过来! 趴下!
What the fuck is that around your neck?
你脖子上缠着什么该死的东西?
Get down on the ground!
趴在地上!
Show me your…
给我你的
Are you fuckin’ kidding me?
你开什么玩笑?
Kaylo?
凯罗?
Get on!
上来!
Both of you down on the ground now!
现在你们两个都趴在地上!
Get down! Get down!
趴下 趴下!
Get off that fuckin’ moped!
从摩托车上下来!
Kaylo, I thought you were dead.
凯罗 我以为你死了
My name’s Venus.
我叫维纳斯
I’m from Hollywood.
我从好莱坞来的
Kaylo was my brother.
凯罗是我的弟弟
Brother?
弟弟?
No shit.
不是吧
Hey, what the fuck did you hit me for, anyway?
嘿 不管怎样 你为什么打我?
I have a condition.
我得了一种病
FBT, Full Body Tourette’s.
FBT 全身抽动综合症
I can’t control myself.
我控制不了自己
Jesus!
上帝啊!
Fuck!
该死!
What the fuck?
什么毛病?
Hey, listen, I’m sorry about your brother,
嘿 听着 对你弟弟的事我很抱歉
but I need to get to the Hollywood Park racetrack.
但我得去好莱坞公园的赛马场
And I mean right the fuck now.
我的意思是现在
What’s the matter, are you hurIln’ or something?
怎么回事 你要发狂还是什么?
Is that where they’re at?
他们就在那里吗?
Who?
什么?
The ill suckers that killed my brother.
那个杀了我弟弟的变♥态♥
You’re Chev ”The Cheese” Chelios, right?
你是契夫 “奶酪” 齐力欧斯 对不对?
The sickest, most wickedest motherfucker
最变♥态♥缺德的混♥蛋♥
that ever vaporized a motherfucker in cold blood, right?
史上最冷血的恶棍 是吗?
Yeah. That’s me.
是的 就是我
Yeah. So we’re gonna get those suckers…
好的 我们要将这些混♥蛋♥…
Get a grip on yourself.
你还是省省吧
It’s already done.
已经解决了
Huh?
呃?
It’s done.
解决了
I already took care of the ones that did Kaylo.
我已经干掉那个杀了凯罗的人
But… AII of them?
但是… 他们所有人?
AII of them.
所有的人
D-E-A-D. Brown bread.
死了 都成了黑面包
Right Said Fred?
就是那个弗兰德?
Simply Red.
是雷德
I see.
我明白了
Well, don’t look so gloomy, Elvis.
别那么沮丧 猫王
I can assure you they did not die pleasantly.
我可以保证他们没有死得那么轻松
No…you don’t understand.
不… 你不明白
It’s a matter of honor.
那是一种荣誉
It should have been me to avenge my brother’s death.
应该由我来为我兄弟的死复仇
Well…so long, Chelios.
那…再见吧 齐力欧斯
My brain hurts.
我的脑子都疼了
There is one I never got to on account of I could never find him.
还有一个相关的 我从没有找到他
The one that calls himself ”The Ferret.”
那个自称雪貂的
EI Huron?
EI·休伦?
You know him?
你认识他?
No. It means ”The Ferret” in Spanish.
不 在西班牙语里是雪貂
Right. Yeah, I knew that.
对 我知道
Listen, you want to find the dude that made your brother dead, you find him.
听着 你想找到那个害死你兄弟的 那你找到了
Chev?
契夫?
Racetrack.
赛马场
You’re here.
你来了
That you, Chelios?
是你么 齐力欧斯?
I’m runnin’ on empty, Doc.
我的电快用完了 博士
Same here, buddy.
兄弟 我也一样
I think I need to stick my dick in a socket.
我想我要找个插座把我鸡♥巴♥插♥进♥去
I don’t recommend that.
我建议你不要这么做
But friction…
但是摩擦…
Friction?
摩擦?
Yeah. Skin-on-skin contact creates static electricity.
是的 皮肤间的接触产生静电
You’re fuckin’ kidding me, right?
你不是跟我开玩笑吧?
Dude…the friction of two like objects causes a transfer of electrons.
伙计 两个物体的摩擦导致电子的转移
Science one-oh-one, Chevy.
自然科学基础课 契夫
You probably ditched that class. I did.
你可能翘了那节课 我也是
Find someone to rub against.
找个人摩擦一下
It’s gonna help.
就会有帮助的
Well, it’s not gonna hurt.
好歹也不会伤到的
Terrific race.
了不起的比赛
That’s a great horse, mate.
那是匹好马 老弟
What the fuck, man?
想怎样 伙计?
What the fuck?
想怎样?
What are you doin’?
你在做什么?
Mate, that was all you.
老弟 那全是因为你
Yo, man!
老兄
Fuckin’ Doc.
该死的医生
Hey there, mister!
这里 先生!
Somebody stop him! Stop him!
来人 阻止他 让他停下!
Chev? Oh!
契夫? 哦!
Look, my horse! My horse!
看啊 我的马 我的马!
Get out of there!
离开那儿!
Scram!
快跑!
Please.
拜托
Hey, oink-oink, chill out.
嘿 冷静点
He’s just had too many drinks.
他只是喝多了
I got him. Okay? Go about your business.
我抓到他了 好不好 别管闲事
AII right, then.
那么 好的
Honey, let’s go.
亲爱的 我们走
My heart.
我的心脏
Oh, I love you, too.
我也爱你
Honey, come on, over here.
亲爱的 过来
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Is it the Chinese poison?
是中国毒药吗?
Friction.
摩擦
Doc said, friction.
医生说的 摩擦
Chev.
契夫
Friction. Friction?
摩擦 摩擦?
I’ll give you friction.
我给你摩擦
Yeah.
是的
Oh.

Babe.Babe, what are you doin’?
宝贝 宝贝 你在做什么?
Yeah. I know how this game works.
耶 我知道这是怎么回事了
Oh, yes, work it, baby.
好的 做吧 宝贝
Okay.
好的
Yeah. Fuck!
是的 干
Keep goin’, doll.
继续
Rub it, baby.
来回摩擦 宝贝
Yeah rub it!
对! 摩擦
Okay good.
好的 很好
Rub it!
摩擦!
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
It’s gross.
真恶心
Hey!
嘿!
No!
不!
Oh!
哦!
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Fuck, it’s workin’, Eve!
伊芙! 起作用了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!