I know his ass.
有点了解
He’s got that box with him all the time.
他成天都抱着他那个盒子
That box. I need it.
我需要那盒子
I can bet on my grandma’s coochie he’s at the horse track.
我敢用我奶娘打赌他肯定在赛马场
Dude, you gonna put Johnny Vang on ice?
兄弟 你会和强尼·范干一场吗?
Maybe.
可能吧
That’s so fuckin’ sexy.
那可真性感
Fuckin’ dead.
妈的没电了
Didn’t they cuff you?
他们没铐上你?
Damn it. Do me.
妈的 帮下我
I’ll do you.
我来帮你吧
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
I got to get a hold… I’ve got to call Doc.
我得找个东西… 我要问下医生
I need a cell phone.
我需要电♥话♥
Why didn’t you just say it?
为什么不早说?
I have a cell phone.
我有电♥话♥
Here.
给你
You got a cell phone.
你有电♥话♥
I got you.
我罩你
Okay?
行吧?
You’ve got to work for the things that…
你必须做事 为了…
Chevy?
契夫?
I lost the belt battery, Doc.
腰带电池丢了 医生
How long ago?
多久了?
Over an hour.
一个多小时
Jesus Christ, that’s not fuckin’ possible, Chevy.
上帝啊 不可能 契夫
You should be dea… Fuck, never mind.
你应该已经死… 别管了
Look…it’s a wireless system,
听着… 那是无线系统
so any kind of low-level electrical shock to your skin should juice it.
所以皮肤上任何微弱 的电击都可充电
At least temporarily.
至少暂时能
Hey, Chev I’m a certified heart surgeon.
嘿 契夫 我是持照心脏手术师
Well, I… I was.
嗯 我… 曾经是
I lost my license after I fucked up
我在地下室
my ex-wife’s vaginal rejuvenation procedure in our basement.
搞砸了前妻的阴♥道♥修复术后 就丢了执照
That’s irrelevant right now.
这事无关紧要
The point is if you can get hold of your heart,
紧要的是如果你能找回心脏
I’m reasonably sure I can put it back in for you.
我肯定能帮你装回去
Okay, Doc.
好的 医生
I’ll be in touch when I find that Chinese cocksucker that’s got me pump.
我找到那个把我变成这样的 中国杂碎后再联♥系♥你
That you even had to choose between Phyllis and me.
那你要在我和菲利斯中做出选择
Chinese?
中国人?
Sharon, I just shut down, okay?
沙龙 我这就关了好吧?
I couldn think.
我无法思考了
I couldn feel.
我感觉不到
Hey, Chocolate would you get off your fat ass and get dressed?
嘿 巧克力 你可以挪挪你的肥屁♥股♥穿好衣服么?
Why?
为什么?
Do you have any idea…how silly
你知道么 傻瓜
Is Doc Miles gonna have to choke a bitch?
难道迈尔斯医生还用呵斥一个婊♥子♥么?
Do you know that I was waiting for those results, too?
你知道我也在等那些结果么?
I needed to put things in perspective.
我要对事情有个大概的观点
Oh, you needed? I see, you needed.
你需要吗? 我知道了 你需要
I think I know who we’re dealing with. That’s how you do things now.
我想我知道我们在和谁做交易了 你现在也是这么做的
”Hell, no, we won’t blow!”
“该死 不 我们不会再吹♥箫♥了”
For fuck’s sake move!
看在上帝份上 快动动!
Jesus. Shit!
上帝 去死!
What the fuck!
妈的!
Shit!
该死!
That’s right! You’re gonna pay me by the inch, bitch!
那就对了! 你得一分一厘补偿我们 贱♥货♥!
You make a living!
你们靠这维生!
We want to make a living!
我们也要靠这维生!
You carry a weapon!
你们带着枪!
We carry weapons… in our pants.
我们也带着枪 在裤子里
Sick and tired of this!
恶心 烦死了!
Pay me my fuckin’ wages, mother fuckers!
把工钱发给我们 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Droppin’ loads on all of your silly wages!
你们的工钱可是我们付的!
They need their money.
他们需要钱
What, do you want me to fuck this car?
什么 你要我♥干♥这辆车吗?
What, do you want me to fuck this car?
什么 你要我♥干♥这辆车?
Suck my fuckin’ tits!
有本事你咬我啊!
Get off the car.
从车里出来
I’m gonna bang that bitch in the back!
我要从背后干这个婊♥子♥!
Hi.

We’re just sick and tired of this!
我们只是对这感到厌烦了!
Just because it’s porn doesn’t mean we all
不要因为是色情业就认为
want to do it! We like to get paid for it!
我们都想这么做 要付钱给我们!
This is a weird scene.
这个场景真奇怪
We’ve got pissed-off beaver everywhere.
我们到处都能找到色情演员
We’re on pursuit.
我们被缠上了
Whoa!
哇!
”Oh!”
“哦!”
Cunt!
该死!
Sit!
坐!
Good…
好的
I’m just makin’ sure. Whatever.
我只是确定一下 无论怎样
Dude, he’s totally doing what he’s supposed to.
伙计 它只是做了他应该做的
Well, he’s got to know who’s in charge.
好了 它得知道谁是老大
Dude!
伙计!
Come on!
得了吧!
He’s gonna eat somebody’s baby and you’re gonna be in…
它会咬掉某人的宝贝 你就会…
No, dude, chill. Uh, you’re gonna get sued.
不 兄弟冷静 你会被起诉的
He’s totally doing what he’s supposed.
他只是做他应该做的
to be doing. Come on.
就这样 算了吧
Whatever. I wanted a cat.
不管怎样 我想养只猫
Fuck!
妈的!
See? Way better than a cat, man.
看到了吧? 比猫好多了 兄弟
Whatever.
不管怎样
Who’s this fuckin’ asshole?
这个蠢货是谁?
You pair of sausage-Nigels.
你们这对混♥蛋♥
How do you sleep at night? Who is this guy?
你晚上怎么睡觉的? 这个家伙是谁?
I’m from PETA.
我是动物保护协会的
This is animal cruelty, you fuckers.
这是虐待动物 你这个混♥蛋♥
Hello, there. Hey, give that back, you liberal freak.
好了 还回来 你这个怪物
Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah.
好的 好的
Um… Dude. Fuckin’ shame on you two.
妈的 你们两个真丢脸
That’s two hundred and fifty dollars. I tell you.
这东西要250块呢 我告诉过你
You pair of cunts.
你们这对贱♥货♥
Press the fucking button. Well, take it back.
按下那个该死的按钮 好吧 拿回来
Hit him.Not so bad.
扁他 不错
Disgusting.
恶心
Morning.Mom would be so proud.
早上好 妈妈会为你骄傲的
Sorry about that.
对不起
Give me that thing.
把那东西给我
No.

Yeah, there you go. Go on.
好啊 有你的 继续
Ruff, ruff, ruff ruff, ruff ruff!
汪 汪 汪!
If you don’t press that fuckin’ button, you’re goin’ in the pond.
你要是不按那该死的按钮的话 我就把你扔池子里去
I’m pressing it. Press it!
我就按了 按了!
Come on, what’s the matter?
有什么大不了的?
Fuckin’ wake up!
该死的醒醒!
Make him press the button you…
让他按下按钮 你
Give him the fuckin’…
你让他
What are you, fuckin’ useless?
你是什么东西 这么没用?
Hey! No problem.
嘿 没问题
Stop right there!
马上停下!
Stop!
住手!
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh. See, that’s what I told you.
看到了吧 我告诉过你的
My fuckin’ nuts!
我的蛋蛋!
Get him off!
撵开他!
It’s all right!
没事的!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!