On St Agnes Eve, if a woman performs certain divinations,
在阿格尼斯之夜 如果一个女人做某种占卜
she will see a vision of her future husband
她会看到未来丈夫的幻像
and he will eat and drink with her.
他将会与她共进晚餐
Divinations are ungodly. Oh, Rosie, it’s Keats.
占卜对神不敬 罗西 那是济慈说的
Brilliant! Some of us can be Madeline
聪明 我们中有人可以扮成麦德林
and some Porphyro.
有人可扮成波费诺
We can dress up
我们可以打扮打扮
and have a beadsman and a baledown.
有人可扮成乞丐 有人可扮成搬运工
Someone can hobble around. I’ll be Porphyro with his steed.
可以有人扮成跛子 我想扮成骑着马的波费诺
I’ll be Madeline
那我扮成麦德林
and pray for a dream lover in the moonlight.
在月光中祈祷梦中情人
Then it’s decided. Everyone must bring food.
那就这么定了 每个人都要带吃的来
And we shall need flowers for our hair.
我们该去摘点花装饰头发
We’re going to have so much fun. You’ll see.
等着看吧 我们会玩得很开心的
Then, of course, the fifth form was just lovely,
然后 当然 第5层非常漂亮
lashings and lashings of cut flowers.
有大量的鲜切花
Have I missed it? Come on, it’s starting.
我错过了吗 快 刚要开始呢
Those are good. Will you help with the Madelines?
真漂亮 你帮帮麦德林吧
Somebody do my hair.
谁来帮我做头发
Everyone looks so marvellous.
大家看起来都漂亮极了
It’s like that.
那样穿
Bless you.
长命百岁
How do I look? Exquisite.
我看起来怎样 美极了
Di, come over here.
戴 过来
Even more tinned peaches!
再来几罐桃子
Laurel, can I have one of your toffees, please?
萝瑞尔 我能再吃一块你的太妃糖吗
I could not get to sleep. I just couldn’t sleep.
我睡不着 我怎么也谁不着
Rosie!
罗西
Fiamma, you’ve kissed a boy, haven’t you?
菲奥玛 你与男孩接过吻 是吧
I have.
是的
Tell me how to do it. In detail.
告诉我该怎么吻吧 详细说
It can’t be taught.
只能意会不能言传
You must practise on the back of your hand.
你得在手背上练习
Or on the gardener’s boy!
或者在花匠的儿子身上
Such amateurs.
真业余
Listen, it’s all very well to moon after a pash,
在激♥情♥过后出神很正常
but there comes a time when you have to grow up
但总会有个时刻来临 那时你不得不长大
and find a proper man and get your knickers off!
找到如意郎君 脱下自己的短裤
Because you know all about that, don’t you, Lily?
因为你对此很了解 是吧 莉莉
Fuzzy!
法茜
It’s quite a noise, isn’t it?
很吵 是吧
It’s a midnight feast.
那是午夜盛宴
But food is not permitted in dormitories.
但宿舍内不允许有吃的
They asked me for permission and I allowed it.
她们征求我的同意 我允许了
It is not for you to grant such permission.
你做不了这么大的决定
Go to bed, old woman.
睡你的觉吧 老婆子
Miss Nieven will hear of this.
尼文小姐会知道这一切的
I feel so funny.
太好玩了
Come on, Fiamma, help us out. Someone’s coming.
快 菲奥玛 帮帮忙 有人来了
Drag her to the bed, quick. Shut up, it’s not funny.
把她拖上♥床♥ 快 闭嘴 这可不是开玩笑的
Sorry, Miss G.
抱歉 G小姐
We didn’t know she’d had so much to drink.
我们不知道她会喝这么多的
See that this room is put back together.
保证你们的房♥间会被整理好
And clean yourselves up.
并且把你们自己洗洗干净
You look a fright.
看起来真吓人
I shall hide her until she’s sober.
在她清醒前 我会把她藏起来
It will do none of us any good
如果她这个样子被发现
if she’s discovered in this state.
我们都吃不了兜着走
Sorry, Miss G. Thank you, Miss G.
抱歉 G小姐 谢谢 G小姐
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
I would do anything for you.
我会为你做一切
You do know that, don’t you?
你知道的 是吗
We’re going to be great friends, you and I.
我们会成为好朋友 你和我
And share simply everything.
我们可以分享一切
We’ll see the world together.
共同欣赏这个世界
We…
我们…
We will ride with bandits in South America
我们可以在南美与土匪同行
with rough diamonds hidden in our saddles.
可能马鞍里还藏着未被打磨的钻石
There are islands, you know,
还有些小岛
where there are undiscovered tribes,
上面有未经发现的原始部落
places no one has explored.
有些人们从未去过的地方
We’ll climb the canopies of Amazonas
我们可以一起去亚马逊爬树
and talk of the life we’ve lived.
畅谈我们的人生
Anything is possible, you know.
一切皆有可能
But you have to learn…to share.
但你要学会…分享
You can’t make friends beg.
你不能让朋友乞求
Don’t make me beg.
别让我乞求
Fuzzy? I’m waiting for Fiamma.
法茜? 我在等菲奥玛
O joyful light, for in thee only
欢乐的夜晚 仅为你
In trust we seek and seeking find a way
基于信任 我们寻找方向
Strength of the tempted father of the lonely
寂寞者诱惑之父的力量
From out our darkness bringest thou the day…
源于黑暗 得到了白日
I can smell your sick.
我能闻出你的病态
Sorry.
抱歉
If anybody else is going to heave,
如果谁还想吐
do it where I can’t see it or smell it.
到我看不见或者听不见的地方去吐
What do you think they’re talking about?
你们觉得她们在聊什么
Maybe something they did last night. What do you mean?
也许是她们昨晚做事 什么意思
Fiamma’s not a virgin, you know.
你们知道吗 菲奥玛不是处♥女♥
She’s quite the little whore.
她是个小婊♥子♥
She seduced that beastly foreigner
她曾色♥诱♥了那野蛮的外国人
and now she’s seduced our Miss G.
现在她又来色♥诱♥我们的G小姐
You’re upsetting the others. I don’t care.
你让她们失望 我不在乎
Let them be upset. Let them see that I hate you.
让她们失望去吧 让她们看到
I want them to know what you really are.
我想让她们都看清你的真面目
Is everything all right, Miss G?
一切都好吗 G小姐
Has something happened?
发生什么事了吗
I was thinking of resuming my travels.
我在考虑要不要继续旅行
In the holidays?
假期里吗
And beyond.
以及假期之后
Miss G!
G小姐
There are parts of Asia I would like to see.
我还想去亚洲的一些地方
The silk route of Xi’an,
西安的丝绸之路
the highlands of Tibet.
西♥藏♥高原
You won’t leave us.
你不会离开我们的
I have to leave.
我不得不走
Fiamma wants to make it impossible for me to stay.
菲奥玛想让我在此无处容身
But what can she do?
但她能做什么
She intends to spread hateful lies about me.
她想传播关于我的令人可憎的谎言
She will destroy my reputation. Do you understand?
她会毁了我的名誉 你明白吗
I am eyeless in Gaza, betrayed to the Philistines.
我在加沙如此盲目 被非利士人欺骗
Come on.
快来
Fiamma, get out! Go away.
菲奥玛 出来 走开
Di! You’re being too rough!
戴 你太粗鲁了
Miss G is leaving us, and it’s all Fiamma’s fault!
G小姐要离开我们了 都是菲奥玛的错
We are abandoned.
我们被抛弃了
What happened with Miss G last night?
昨晚G小姐发生什么了
You have to tell us the truth.
你得告诉我们实话
Were you playing St Agnes Eve with Miss G last night?
你昨晚是不是与G小姐玩圣阿格尼斯之夜了
You have to answer.
你必须回答
I don’t feel well.
我不太舒服
Not so fast Princess Fiamma.
没有那么快 菲奥玛公主
You have to tell us what happened last night.
你得告诉我们昨晚发生了什么
What do you think happened?
你们认为发生了什么
Did you do it with Miss G? Did you do it for real?
你是不是和G小姐上♥床♥了 是不是真的
You’re not a virgin, are you?
你不是处♥女♥了 是吗
You said you would be kind. Not disgusting.
你说过你会对她好 但不是这么恶心
You know what’s happened.
你知道发生了什么
Look at what she has done to me!
看看她对我做了什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!