And I know how important even a small kindness can be.
我也知道一份小小的善意是多么的重要
Fuzzy?
法茜?
I don’t think that’s a good idea, Burls.
你最好别吃 玻尔斯
You make too big a splash as it is.
你入水时水花太大了
It’s not fair.
这不公平
Please. Help yourselves.
请你们随便吃吧
What good is that going to do, Rosie?
这能有多大用处 罗西
I don’t have any money.
我没有钱
Give us one of your shortbreads, then.
那就给我们一块黄油甜酥饼干
Rosie, this is deadly serious. Do as you are told.
罗西 我是认真的 照我说的做
Good riddance!
这下解脱了
Come on.
快点
Right, let’s find Fiamma.
好了 我们去找菲奥玛吧
Get up!
起来
You’re going home.
你要回家了
There’s food, money and a map.
这里有吃的 钱和一张地图
There’s a ferry that leaves
船一小时内就开了
in an hour so you need to get a move on.
你得马上动身了
You do want to go home, don’t you?
你想要回家的 不是吗
Back to your villa and boyfriend and the diamonds and parties?
回到你的庄园 男朋友 钻石和宴会中去吧
Thank you. I do.
谢谢你 我会的
Don’t come back! I mean it, don’t you ever come back!
别再回来 我是认真的 永远别再回来
Your vows you’ve broken like my heart
你的誓言伤了我的心
Oh why did you so enrapture me?
为何当初给我空欢喜
Now I remain in a world apart
现在我与你的世界分离
Though my heart remains in captivity
尽管我的心仍旧被囚禁
Bath night for Fuzzy, Laurel and Fiamma.
今晚轮到法茜 萝瑞尔和菲奥玛洗澡
Where is Fiamma Coronna? I’ll have her bath!
菲奥玛·康罗拉哪儿去了 我替她去洗
No, you won’t, Poppy.
不 你不行 波比
Where is Fiamma?
菲奥玛哪儿去了
Don’t know, Matron.
不知道 舍监
Hiding in the rose garden?
藏在玫瑰花♥园♥里了吧
Di Radfield, where is she?
戴·拉德菲尔德 她在哪儿
I have no idea, Matron. She’s a law unto herself.
我不知道 舍监 她来去自♥由♥
And that yet once before I die…
在我死之前是否可以…
We have not had an event like this in all my time.
我在职期间从来没发生过这样的事
Our reputation is at stake. Our own good name.
我们的好名声要毁于一旦了
I blame myself. I have been too lenient.
我真怪自己 我太宽容了
In many ways the diving team has been a great success.
从哪方面看 跳水队都很成功
I do not wish to diminish
我并不是想要贬低
your great achievements with these girls
你和那些姑娘们获得的成就
when I say that they lack a sense of proportion.
但她们真是不知分寸
Fiamma must learn that
菲奥玛必须明白
she is no more special than any other child.
她不比其他的姑娘特殊
I’ll use a firmer hand.
我会强硬一些的
Good. Now we must pray this child returns to us unharmed.
很好 现在我们只能祈祷这孩子毫发无伤地回来
Try it again, please. ‘Very well.’
再试一试 谢谢 好的
‘There’s still no answer. May I suggest you try later?’
仍旧没人接听 建议您稍后再拨
I have to speak to him. He has to come and get me.
我必须跟他通话 他得来接我
‘Please try again later.’
请稍后再拨
Last crossing, Miss. No, thank you.
最后一班渡船了 小姐 不了 谢谢
I don’t care for open water.
我不喜欢开阔的水域
Come.
进来
Miss G?
G小姐?
We were all wondering if there was any news.
我们都想知道有没有消息
News? No.
消息? 没有
Perhaps she’s returned to Spain.
也许她回西班牙了
How foolish if she has. No one is missing her there.
她如果那么做就太傻了 那里没人想她
Why are you cross?
你为什么这么生气
I thought the team would be better off without her.
我还以为队里没有她会更好
Well, you thought wrong!
你想错了
And when I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it.
如果我想得知你的想法 我会问的
I don’t think we need to pursue this matter.
我并不认为我们需要调查这个问题
She must’ve been out in the cold for hours.
她在外面肯定冻了几个小时了
We found her by the side of the road.
我们在路边发现了她
She was in such a state, poor girl.
她怎么会落入如此境地 可怜的姑娘
She’s back!
她回来了
They caught her dodging a bus fare on the mainland.
他们发现她在内陆逃车票
Girls!
姑娘们
Lights out!
关灯
I’m really glad you came back.
我很高兴你回来了
Fiamma! Come on, Fiamma!
菲奥玛 加油 菲奥玛
Amazing!
太美了
Go on, Fuzzy.
接上 法茜
Girls, we are…angels, eagles.
姑娘们 我们是天使 是雄鹰
To dive is to fly.
跳水如同飞翔
Set yourself free of the shackles of conformity.
将自己从世俗的枷锁中释放出来吧
Let nothing hold you back except the air itself.
除了空气 让其它一切阻力消失
You are between heaven and earth.
你们处于天堂与人间的间隙
The rules no longer apply.
不需再墨守成规
I’m bored of practice. When do we compete?
我厌倦了练习 我们什么时候比赛
We can have a little competition now if you like.
如果你喜欢 我们可以来个小比赛
No, I want to compete against another team.
不 我想和别的队比赛
Radfield, pick a team.
拉德菲尔德 选你的队员
Lily.
莉莉
Fiamma, you can be captain of team B.
菲奥玛 你可以成为B队队长
Your turn to choose.
你可以挑队员
Pick me!
选我吧
Real competitions. Against other schools.
我想要真正的比赛 和别的学校比
With prizes and trophies.
有奖品和奖杯的比赛
You do have trophies?
你有奖杯吗
Miss G? We’re training to compete.
G小姐? 我们训练是为了比赛
How many meets have you attended with this team?
你带这队伍比过几次赛
None.
没有过
None?
没有过吗
We have never competed.
我们从未比赛
You’ve never been ready.
你们一直没有准备好
But I feel ready. I feel ready, too.
但我觉得我已经准备好了 我也是
What’s the point if we don’t compete?
如果我们不比赛 练习的意义何在
I won’t tolerate a mutiny.
我不能容忍♥叛乱
Since Fiamma seems to know
既然菲奥玛似乎知道
what’s best for you, let her take the reins!
什么对你们最好 让她来领导你们吧
You shouldn’t be so bloody superior all the time.
你不该总这么出众
You’re making her miserable, you know.
你知道吗 你让她非常痛苦
And ruining the team.
你毁了我们的队伍
If we’re to be lumbered with you,
如果我们必须与你为伍
you have to learn the happiness
你得明白
of the team is more important than your own.
集体的欢乐比你自己的更重要
I have no interest in being part of your team.
我对成为队伍的一部分没兴趣
I’m not even meant to be here.
我不该在这儿
Well, you’re here now!
你已经在这儿了
So you had better make the best of it
所以你最好调整一下
and stop being so bloody selfish.
别这么自私了
I’m not selfish. I just want to go home.
我不是自私 我只是想回家
Don’t you think we all want to go home?
我们谁不想回家啊
You can keep it if you like.
你喜欢的话 送你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe if I were kinder to Miss G,
如果我对G小姐更好些的话
she would be kinder to you.
她也会对你更好吧
Maybe.
也许吧
I will try.
我会尝试一下的
No promises.
不过不能保证
Dreg in a midge wig.
渣滓在侏儒的假发中 [此处为调侃刚才走过的女孩]
I’m bored. What should we do?
好无聊啊 我们玩些什么
We could play hide and seek? Piggy in the middle?
玩捉迷藏怎么样 还是投接球游戏
Red Rover?
雷德洛夫游戏?
We should do something fun for a change.
我们该改变一下 玩点有意思的
Like a midnight feast.
像午夜盛宴
Fiamma, do you have a suggestion for us?
菲奥玛 你有什么建议吗
The feast of St Agnes.
阿格尼斯盛宴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!