“Whose frown and wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
人面仍可畏 那冷笑和发号♥施令的高傲
“Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
足见雕匠看透了主人的心
“Which yet survive, stamp’d on these lifeless things,
才把那石头刻得神情唯肖
“The hand that mock’d them and the heart that fed.
而刻像的手和像主的心 早成灰烬
“And on the pedestal these words appear,
像座上大字在目
“‘My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
“吾乃万王之王是也”
“‘Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!’
“盖世功业 敢叫天公折服”
“Nothing beside remains
此外无一物
“Round the decay of that colossal wreck
但见废墟周围
“Boundless and bare.
寂寞平沙空莽莽
“The lone and level sands stretch far away.”
伸向荒凉的四方
Welcome!
欢迎你
It’s a pleasure to have you with us, dear.
很高兴你能来 亲爱的
Did you have a good journey?
旅途愉快吗
Come along. Come along, George.
跟我来 走吧 乔治
Come along, dear.
跟我来 亲爱的
I pray the Lord my soul to keep, and if I die before I wake…
请主守护我的灵魂 若我在醒来前死去…
…strong conception that I do groan withal. Thou art to die.
…那使我痛心的坚强的确信 你必须死
Then Lord have mercy on me!
那么愿上帝垂怜于我
I say, amen! And have…
阿门 愿您…
Look, new drip.
看 新来的
With staff.
还带了行李
See, she is a real princess!
看到了吧 她真的是个公主
Can’t stop looking at her. She’s so beautiful.
我情不自禁想看她 她真美
She’s not beautiful. She’s funny looking.
她不漂亮 她长得很古怪
Her face is all lopsided. Her features are too big.
她的脸是歪的 五官太大
Poppy, you’re prettier.
波比 你更漂亮
I’m Di Radfield. I’m your captain. Fiamma Coronna.
我叫戴·拉德菲尔德 是队长 菲奥玛·康罗拉
You may have five things on your nightstand.
床头柜上只能放5样东西
Then I shall do my very best.
那真是为难我了
These are the rules.
这是规矩
Five things.
只能放5样
Listen.

It’s the sound of the world ending.
世界尽头的声音
During your brief stay with us, Your Highness, the rules are:
殿下 您和我们在一起的短暂时光
you must do up the top button of your shirt
规矩是 打领结的时候
when wearing your tie,
要扣上衬衫最上面的扣子
and you must ask a teacher or a prefect
只有得到老师或班长的同意
if you wish to remove it.
才能解开
You may wear mufti on Sundays
星期天你可以穿便服
after chapel and before high tea.
但只在做完礼拜之后下午茶之前
And you are allowed five personal objects on display.
并且 床头柜上只能放5样东西
The rules are for everyone.
规则之下人人平等
No exceptions, no favourites, no pets.
没有例外 没有优待 没有恩宠
What a cow!
真不懂规矩
Mummy. Mummy.
妈妈 妈妈
Mummy! Mummy!
妈妈 妈妈
Shh, shh, shh! Do you want to wake the others?
嘘 你想吵醒别人吗
There’s nothing wrong with you. Go to sleep.
没事儿了 睡觉吧
I thought I heard my mother calling my name.
我听见妈妈喊我
I thought she’d come to get me. Thought I was going home.
以为她要来接我 接我回家
Whoever you are, you’re late.
不论你是谁 你迟到了
That’s Fiamma. The aristocrat.
她叫菲奥玛 是个贵族
Should I curtsey?
我要行屈膝礼吗
Why are you late, Fiamma?
菲奥玛 你为什么迟到
It is not late. It is not even seven.
我没有迟到 还不到7点
We’ll see if you were worth waiting for, then.
我倒要看看你是不是值得我们等
Radfield sets the standard!
拉德菲尔德就是榜样
What went through your head as you did that?
跳下去时 你在想什么
Nothing. My mind went blank. Exactly!
我的大脑一片空白 正是这样
This is why we train, girls.
这就是我们训练的目的 姑娘们
The body learns, it memorises.
身体在学习 在记忆
Your muscles know how to respond.
肌肉知道如何反应
Then you release your body from your mind.
然后你的身体逃离意识
It’s purely physical.
只剩下纯粹的身体活动
But there is poetry in such perfection.
完美得如同诗歌♥
Right. Who wants to go next?
好了 下一个谁来
Fuzzy.
法茜
What’s the matter with you, Fuzzy?
怎么了 法茜
Thinking about the boys again?
又在想男孩子了吗
No, I’m thinking about my dive.
不是 我在想该怎么跳
Don’t think! Do!
不要想 只管跳
Fuzzy!
法茜
Fiamma?
菲奥玛?
It’s too cold to dive. Too cold to swim.
水太冷了 我没法跳水或者游泳
It’s not too cold for my girls.
对我的姑娘们来说不冷
This is winter in Spain.
现在西班牙还是冬天
But this isn’t Spain, is it?
但这里不是西班牙 不是吗
What are you afraid of? Not as good as you look, perhaps?
你怕什么 怕跳得不好看吗
Amazing! Well done, Fiamma.
太惊艳了 漂亮 菲奥玛
It seems the bar has been raised, Radfield.
看来标准提高了 拉德菲尔德
Come on, Fiamma.
来啊 菲奥玛
Fiamma, we’re your horses, so you have to feed us.
菲奥玛 我们是你的马 你得喂我们
Tally-ho! Wait for me.
发现目标 等等我
Apparently, Miss G has ended her affair with Mr Du Toit.
显然G小姐不再和杜托特先生交往了
He’s one of the fathers.
他是创始人之一
She wasn’t in love with him, it was purely physical.
她不爱他 只是身体上的满足罢了
They were driven by their lust. Is that true?
他们被性♥欲♥冲昏头脑 是真的吗
It’s absolute tosh. Lily, stop making a show of yourself.
绝对是胡说 莉莉 别瞎显摆
And I saw Mr Du Toit once. He was very handsome.
我见过杜托特先生一次 他非常英俊
Like a movie star.
像个电影明星
He had big strong hands
他的手大而有力
and blue eyes that promised wild adventures.
蓝色的眼睛给人无限遐想
So really, it’s entirely possible
所以说 我觉得很有可能
that he and Miss G could have given in to their desire.
他和G小姐都是屈服于欲望
I quite fancied him for myself.
我甚至都迷恋他
Because older men know all about female sexual ecstasy.
因为年长些的男人更懂女人的性暗示
Lily, I think one day you shall have a first in sex.
莉莉 你一定是第一个偷尝禁果的
What’s that?
这是什么
For my breathing. It clears the passages.
帮助呼吸用的 清理呼吸道
Oh, it smells. Like my grandmother’s linen drawer.
真难闻 像我奶奶放亚麻布的抽屉
Come on, Rosie.
来啊 罗西
You’ve got the black spot.
你脸上有黑斑
On your head.
在脑袋上
Ooh, black spot.
黑斑黑斑
Didn’t you notice? So what?
自己没感觉吗 那又怎样
It means you’re going to die.
意味着你要死了
I’d better go back to the school then.
我还是先回学校好了
She’s obviously never read “Treasure Island”.
她显然没读过《金银岛》
She has no idea what you’re on about.
不知道你在说什么
Poppy!
波比
Ooh-ah, it weren’t me and you can’t prove a thing.
要不是我 你永远也说不清了
Ooh-ah, mind my peg-leg.
小心我的膝盖
And my parrot.
你学我
Spelling.
拼写有问题
Oh, Fuzzy, grammar.
法茜 语法也不对
She reads our letters?
她会看我们的信吗
Of course. What did you think?
当然会看 你以为呢
Who’s Pablo? A friend.
谁是帕布罗 一个朋友
A boyfriend? A boy and a friend.
男朋友吗 是男性朋友
A prince? No. Regrettably.
是王子吗 很遗憾 不是
Is that why you were banished?
就因为这个你才被流放到这里吗
I was not banished.
我没有被流放
Like Romeo and Juliet? Do it again.
就像罗密欧和朱丽叶一样吗 重写
And don’t sound so down in the dumps. Yes, Miss.
别拉着脸 是的 小姐
Letters are greetings.
写信是一种问候
Use this opportunity to show your dear parents
通过这种方式 向你们的父母展示
your fine penmanship and turn of phrase.
你们漂亮的字迹和美妙的用词
Don’t harry them for tuck and pocket money.
而不是去向他们要零花钱
Is that for me? No.
是给我的吗 不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!