那些救援人员在任务间歇 有很多空闲
Those medevac folks, between missions, had a lot of time on their hands.
想知道玩牌的秘诀吗 长官?
Want to know a poker secret, sir?
一直想
Always.
你玩牌的对手 找到他们感兴趣的
The people you play against, find out what they’re interested in.
假装你也感兴趣
Pretend you’re interested.
他们就开始信口开河了 注意他们的牌
They start running off at the mouth, don’t pay attention to their cards.
救援人员 他们爱谈论他们的直升机
Medevac folks, they love to talk about their choppers.
为这个宝贝付钱吧
Paid for this baby.
那告诉我关于…
So, talk to me about, um,
2月25日的事
25 February.
2月25?是的 长官
25 February? Yes, sir.
我做些体能恢复
I had some phys rehab time.
拳击
Got into boxing.
要汽水吗?
Want a soda pop?
不 长官 不 我很好
No, sir. No, I’m good.
2月25日
25 February.
那么 2月25…
So, 25 February…
少校… 他叫什么?什么Garden…
Major, uh, what’s his butt? Garden party…
Teegarden少校 Teegarden
Teegarden. Major Teegarden.
对 他要我跟着华登 说她有可能需要枪手
Right. Asked me to go with Walden, said she might need guns,
所以我去了 你知道 为什么不呢?
so I said, you know, OK, why not?
带上我的家伙 我们出发了
Grabbed me a saw, bungeed one of the Huey doorways and away we went.

Yeah.
还有…
And, uh
上尉是个大英雄…
the captain was a big hero…
她悲惨的死在了沙漠 少校…
She died tragically in the desert, and Major…
Teegarden Teegarden
Teegarden.Teegarden
希望她获得荣誉勋章 所以她将得到它
wants her to get the Medal of Honour, so she’ll get it.
那枝M16的子弹 什么时候打光的?
When did the M16 ammo run out?
什么?
What?
M16的子弹?
M16 ammo?
黑鹰的组员说 在营救中听到M16的枪声
Blackhawk crew said they heard M16 fire during the rescue.
M16什么时候没子弹的?
When did it run out?
对于那件事 我不知道 长官
I wouldn’t know anything about that, sir.
你不知道?
You wouldn’t?
我回忆… 是
As… as I recall, and, uh
我真的不确定
I’m not really sure,
不过M16的子弹早上一会就打光了
but the M16 ammo ran out first thing in the morning.
早上一会 但是你不十分确定?
First thing in the morning. But you’re not really sure?
我被弄糊涂了
Now I’m confused.
你在那儿的 对吧?肯定 长官
You were there, weren’t you? Affirmative, sir.
但是我拿着我的家伙
But I was on the saw.
Altameyer会知道的 长官
Altameyer would know, sir.
Altameyer?
Altameyer?
是 长官 他拿着M16 我明白了 好的
Yes, sir. He was manning the M16. Oh, I see. OK.
好 那我们看看记录
OK, let’s back up, then.

Um,
当那辆坦克朝你们的直升机开火时
when that tank fired on your chopper,
你说的是…
you said that, uh
你们该向上飞 然后请求支援 对吗?
“You should go for altitude and call for support”, right?
长官?
Sir?
你知道这不是在巴拿马
You knew this wasn’t Panama.
会有人死的 所以你想离开 对吗?
Men were going to die, so you wanted to get out, right?
谁告诉你的 长官?Tea Party?伊拉里欧?
Wh… who told you that, sir? Tea Party? Ilario?
谁告诉我的并不重要 你告诉我的
It doesn’t matter who told me that. You tell me.
你不会想知道那儿发生什么事 长官
You don’t want to know what happened out there, sir.
不 我想知道
Yes, I do.
你只想让我结束这个故事
You just want me to sign off on the story
你好完成你的工作 那位女士也能得到勋章
so you can finish your job and the lady can get her medal.
你拒绝告诉我吗?
Are you refusing to tell me?
上校 如果你的枪卡壳了
Colonel, you know what to do if you get a hang fire
当你扣了扳机 子弹却没打出去 你会怎么做?
when you pull the trigger and the round doesn’t go off?
你等着 枪指着安全的方向 因为引信还在烧着
You wait, with your weapon pointed in a safe direction, cos the primer burns slow.
要是你打开枪 拿出子弹
You open your weapon and take the round out,
它会爆♥炸♥ 炸花你的脸的
it blows up in your face.
把子弹留在枪膛里 上校
Leave this round in the chamber, Colonel.
我在五角大楼工作 军士
I work at the Pentagon, Sergeant,
所以我承认我领会得有点慢
so I admit I’m a little slow on the uptake.
否则 我会说你刚才威胁我
Otherwise I’d say you just threatened me.
你刚才是在威胁我吗 军士?
Did you just threaten me, soldier?
因为 如果是的 让我来回答你
Because, if you did, let me respond to you.
让我这样来回答你
Let me respond to you this way.
我是军官 所以 可以称为绅士
I’m an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman,
但是不要搞错 小子
but don’t abuse that, son.
不要惹恼我 否则捏死你 我决不会良心不安
Don’t get in my cross hairs, because I’ll have no compunction
明白吗?
about getting up to my neck in your ass, understand?
她害怕了 上校
She was afraid, Colonel.
那就是上尉华登的真面目她是个胆小鬼 长官
That’s the bottom line on Captain Walden. She was a fucking coward, sir.
飞进点 我好开火!
Get me around so I can fire!
飞回去 让我再开火!我不知道
Go back. Let me have another shot! I don’t know.
我要飞高点 请求支援
I’m going for altitude, call for support.
没时间了!
There’s no time!
好的 再来一次!
All right, one more!
然后我要请求支援
But then I’m calling for support.
解开副油箱!准备扔下去
Unhook the aux fuel cells! Prepare to toss them overboard.
伊拉里欧 给我把信♥号♥♥枪拿来
Ilario, get me the flare gun.
那么用油箱 是你的主意?
So it was your idea to use the fuel cell?
是的
Yeah.
我 Rady 某人
Me, Rady, somebody.
Adrenaline也出了力 你不能指望我记住每件事
Adrenaline was pumping. You can’t expect me to remember everything.
尽量吧
Try.
扔!
Now!
Yay!喔!
Yay! Whoo!
那么夜里发生什么事?
So what happened during the night?
华登 和 伊拉里欧
Walden and llario,
他们俩叽叽喳喳 不停的讨论着获救
they wouldn’t shut up about being rescued.
就象军队没别的事做一样
Like the Army had nothing else to do.
这儿的沙尘暴很厉害
Dust is blowing hard out there.
他们今晚会找到我们吗?ADT被打中后 报♥警♥器坏了
Think they’ll find us tonight? AWACS lost us when the ADT got hit.
搜索和救援会…
SOP is for search and rescue to begin looking…
上帝 上尉 你在哭吗?
Christ, Captain, are you crying?
我没事 我太紧张了
It’s OK. It’s just tension.
嘿 你会没事的 好吗?
Hey, you’re going to be OK, OK?
他们会找到我们的 我们会没事的
They’ll find us. It’ll be OK.
你们女人不说话时 我能听到脚步声
I can hear the ragheads moving, as soon as you girls stop gabbing.
他们走了
They’re going away.
这只是个侦察
It was just a probe.
妈的!我没事
Shit! I’m OK.
我杀了一个 Rady呢?
I took one. How’s Rady?
情况不明 上尉?
Hanging in. Captain?
哦!哦!
Ah! Oh!
那么 那天夜里后来没发生什么事?
So the rest of the night went without incident?
是的
Yeah.
一晚上 那些事还不够吗?
Wasn’t that enough for one night?
明天 你还会继续这个吗?
You want to continue this tomorrow?
我对这个狗屎没兴趣
I don’t get emotional about this shit.
我去过那里 你知道?
I’ve been there, you know?
好 继续
OK. Go on.
交火过后 我们主要在争吵
Well, after the firefight, we argued mainly.
伊拉里欧在黑暗行为反常 而华登想天一亮就投降
Ilario was freaked out by the dark, and Walden wanted to surrender at first light.
她是个废人 不停问弹♥药♥ 担心缺少弹♥药♥
She was a wreck, kept asking about the ammo, worrying we didn’t have enough.
我知道他们会在天亮后攻击
I knew they’d attack at dawn.
那么撤退时发生了什么?
So what happened during the evacuation?
撤退
Evacuation.
好 我们走
All right, let’s go.
救援队在那儿
There’s the rescue.
Altameyer 帮我抬Rady
Altameyer, give me a hand with Rady.
快 上尉!
Come on, Captain! Ow!
快!
Come on!
不!别拉我!走开!
No! Don’t move me! Get away!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!