你看 我…
See, l’d, uh…
我从没…没去过战场
I’d never been in… in combat.
求救!求救!这里是运输机3号♥!
Mayday! Mayday! This is Dustoff3!
我们坠落了!求救!这里是运输机3号♥…
We’re going down! Mayday! This is Dustoff3…
伊拉里欧?
Ilario?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I’m OK.
Rady受伤了
Rady’s hurt.
莫菲兹?
Monfriez?
100%
100%.
Altameyer?
Altameyer?
没事
Functioning.
货仓有火!
Fire in the hold!
过来 伙伴们
Come here, buddy.
这里是运输直升机3号♥
This is Dustoff3.
确认收到
Acknowledge.
这里是运输直升机3号♥
This is Dustoff3.
这儿 快
Here. Come on.
这里是运输直升机3号♥
This is Dustoff3.
快
Come on.
运输直升机3号♥ 请确认火怎样了?
Dustoff3. Acknowledge. Altameyer, how’s that fire?
扑灭了 油箱完整无损
Under control. Fuel tank’s intact.
敌人在后面!
Enemy at the back door!
快!快!
Come on! Come on!
莫菲兹 开火!
Monfriez, get that saw working!
快!爬下!
Come on! Get down!
我拿到了M16!
I’ve got the M16!
伊拉里欧?
Ilario?
他不好 肺受伤了
He’s bad. It’s the lung.
我们得带他离开这儿
We gotta get him out of here.
头部受伤?表面伤 无线电怎么样?
Head wound? Superficial. How’s the radio?
没用了 ADT也没用了
Dead. So’s the ADT.
莫菲兹 节约弹♥药♥!
Monfriez, easy on the ammo!
我们得在这里呆上一会儿!
We might be here a while!
上尉!
Captain!
你知道我经验很丰富 你会没事的
You’ve seen me do this a million times. You’ll be fine.
弹♥药♥?
Ammo?
我这有一带 还有3箱
I got this belt and three more boxes.
好的 Altameyer 把直升机里的东西拿来
OK, Altameyer, rip out everything you can from the inside.
我们得布个防区
We’re gonna make a perimeter.
莫菲兹 掩护我们!
Monfriez, cover us!
走!
Go!
我们的头盔呢?
Where’s our Kevlar?
我找到一个!
I got one!
好 戴上它!
Well, put it on!
嘿 他怎么样?
Unh. How’s he doing?
老样子
He’s the same.
我要一个钩子
I need a hook.
天一黑 我们挖掩体
As soon as it gets dark, we dig in.
然后就等着
Then we wait.
等什么?
For what?
等援军
For the good guys.
我打烂你的屁♥股♥时 你就不会觉得有趣了!
You won’t think it’s so funny when I nail your fucking ass!
是的 他们在笑
Yeah, they were laughing.
关于… 啊…完了吗?
You about, uh… You done?
那么告诉我
So tell me what happened
夜里发生了什么
during the night.
你也去过那里 你知道那里的夜的
You were there. You saw the nights.
你知道的 就是黑暗
You know, just… it was black.
就是…黑暗
Just… black.
告诉我夜里发生了什么
Tell me what happened that night.
她安排我们轮流值2小时班
Well, she put us on twohour watches.
可我们没有人能睡得着
Um… it’s not like any of us were going to sleep anyway.
低头 Altameyer 你会没命的
Head down, Altameyer. You might lose it.
你没事吧 上尉?
You OK, Captain?
眼睛进了沙子
Shit in my eye.
我们的人今晚会来吗?
Will our guys come tonight?
他们会来的
They’ll be here.
沙尘暴很厉害
Dust is blowing pretty bad.
我不知道Rady还能支持多久
I don’t know how much longer Rady can hang on.
你们不饶舌的时候 我听到有动静
I can hear the ragheads when you’re not gabbing.
那么我建议每个人…
Then I’d suggest everybody just…
他们走了
They’re going away.
这只是个侦察
It was just a probe.
伊拉里欧?
Ilario?
我没事
I’m OK.
Altameyer?
Altameyer?
我的耳朵!
My ear!
莫菲兹?
Monfriez?
我打死了一个
I… I took one.
Rady?情况不明 你呢 上尉?
Rady? Hanging in. How about you, Cap?
啊…
Unh…
妈的
Oh, shit.
留在Rady那儿
Stay with Rady.
我喜欢来这儿
I like to come here.
不仅仅是这些比基尼 尽管她们很不错
It’s not just the bikinis, although they ain’t bad.
是这些孩子
It’s these kids.
我喜欢看着他们 你知道吗?
I like to watch them, you know?
我家乡的人也常去Calaveras湖跳水
My folks had this place out on Calaveras Lake.
我有时还去那里看他们跳水
I still go there sometimes, watch ’em dive.
他们经常高高的跳下
They do the damnedest things.
他们从来不考虑后果
They never think about the consequences.
想象一下
Imagine that.
想象一下 不考虑后果?
Imagine not thinking about the consequences?
想象一下
Imagine that.
我们…结束了吗?
Are… are we done?
袭击过后
After the attack
那天夜里…
during the night…
什么?
What?
我的意思是 我们等着
I mean, we waited.
我…我还不…
I… I still don’t…
我不知道你… 继续讲下面发生的事
l… I don’t know what you… Just go on with what happened.
好 凯伦…上尉…伤势很重
Well, Karen,… the captain,… uh, was hurt pretty bad.
哦…
Ohh…
哦…
Unh…
啊!
Unh!
还有多少子弹?
How many rounds left?
等一下
Just a sec.
多少子弹?
How many rounds?
我刚打开最后一箱子弹
I just opened my last can of ammo.
M16子弹有5带
Five mags for the M16,
9毫米的满的
9mil’s full.
手雷没了
Mine’s empty.
开一两枪
Fire a couple of rounds off.
让他们知道我们还活着 收到 上尉
Let ’em know we’re still alive. Roger that, Captain.
现在节约弹♥药♥ 看到人再开枪
Now save your ammo for something you can see.
在这场战斗中 她必须作出生死抉择
During the course of the incident, did she display any doubt, any fear
她有没有表现出迟疑 恐惧?
when she had to make these lifeanddeath decisions?
没有
No.
没有 从来没有
No. Never.
她就作了那些决定
She just made ’em.
就那样?
Just like that?
就那样
Just like that.
凯伦…上尉…她具有这样的品质
Karen,… the captain… she had this quality.
压力越大 她越镇静
The heavier the pressure, the calmer she got.
我们知道他们就在外面
We knew they were out there,
偷偷地接近我们
sneaking up on us.
我们也知道 天一亮他们就会进攻
But we also knew at first light they were going to attack.
我不知为什么人们只想着…天亮时会有好事发生
I don’t know why people think only good things happen when the sun rises.
他们来了!
Incoming!
有多少?
How many?