我记得陆地
I remember the earth.
我记得…伊拉里欧的脸
I remember… Ilario’s face.
我希望…
I wish…
她没必要被吹捧得这么高 这不公平
She hadn’t needed to be a hero so bad. That’s not fair.
我们只是在尽我们的职责
We were just doing our job.
我被击中 不是Ren的错
It’s not Ren’s fault I got hit.
他确实救了那些黑鹰上的家伙
She sure as hell saved the lives of those guys on the Blackhawk.
你总是维护她 你为什么不喜欢她?
You always defend her. Why didn’t you like her?
她太男人婆了
She was so butch.
亲爱的 闭嘴
Honey, shut up.
她是的 你知道
She was, you know.
想成为军官的一个女人…
One of those women who want to be officers…
安妮 闭嘴
Annie, shut up.
她为那些男人牺牲了自己
She gave her life for those men.
她是个战士
She was a soldier.
她被击落了
There she blows.
我们被攻击!他妈的!
We’re taking fire! Holy shit!
杀了那帮家伙!我要用尿来浇他
Kill that motherfucker, Monfriez! I may as well be pissing on him.
我们需要攻击机!我们没炸♥弹♥!
We need a fucking air strike! We got no fucking bomb!
再穿过一次 Ren?好的
Making another pass, Ren? Yep.
不!我们往高飞 请求支援
No! We should go for altitude, and call for support.
在我们干掉那个坦克后!
After we slow down that tank!
我们怎么干掉它?闭嘴 听着 士兵!
How we gonna do that? Shut up and listen, soldier!
Altameyer 卸下副油箱
Altameyer, unhook the aux fuel bladder port side.
准备把它推下去
Get ready to push it overboard.
把它推下去吗 长官?
Push it overboard, ma’am?
伊拉里欧 解开信♥号♥♥枪!
Ilario, unhook the flare gun!
什么他妈的…
What the fuck…
执行!
Do it!
这就是炸♥弹♥ 混♥蛋♥!
It’s a bomb, asshole!
接近目标!
Target coming up!
过来一个!
Gimme more!
我来了!
Ready here!
准备好了吗?准备好了!
Got it? I got it!
告诉我 何时在那!他把它踢下去!考虑前置量!
Tell us when you’re there! He’ll kick it! Allow for the speed of the craft!
油箱掉下去时再往前飞!他知道
The pod will drop at the same velocity! He knows.
准备!
Pick your moment!
扔!
Now!
哦 上帝!
Oh, my God!
哦!
Oh!
妈的!
Whoa! Shit!
哦 上帝!
Whoa! Oh, God!
坚持住伊拉里欧!抓住我!
Hang on, llario! Grab ahold of me!
别让我掉下去!把我拉进去!
Don’t let go of me! Pull me in!
坚持住快 伊拉里欧!爬起来!
Hang on. Come on, llario! Pull yourself up!
动起来!
Do something!
不 不!Rady 发求救信♥号♥♥!
No! No! Rady, call in a Mayday!
伊拉里欧… 发求救信♥号♥♥!
Ilario,… call it in!
求救!运输机3号♥…我们坠落了!
Mayday! Dustoff3… we are going down!
求救!求救!这里是运输机3号♥!
Mayday! Mayday! This is Dustoff3!
我们坠落了!求救!求救!
We’re going down! Mayday! Mayday!
这里是运输机3号♥!
This is Dustoff3!
我们坠落了!我们坠落了!
We’re going down! We’re going down!
求救!求救!这里是运输机3号♥!
Mayday! Mayday! This is Dustoff3!
我们坠落了!
We are going down!
求救…这是运输机3号♥!我们坠落了!坠落了!
Mayday! Mayday! This is Dustoff3! We’re going down! We’re going down!
我们坠落了!哦 上帝…
We’re going down! Oh, my God…
我就记得这些
That’s it.
三天后 我在一艘医院船上醒了过来
I woke up three days later on a hospital ship.
就这些
Nearly bought it, that’s sure.
你是什么时候决定加入这个军种的?
When did you decide the type of career in the Army you wanted?
大概在我上西点军校3年级时 我决定…
That happened about my third year at West Point when I was…
我应该去空军
I could have gone in the Air Force.
在我们班上 我的个子算是够高的了
I stood high enough in my class.
你摆脱不了这个家伙 他无处不在
You can’t get away from that guy. He’s everywhere.
士兵的地狱 你这样认为?
Hell of a soldier, though. You think so?
我知道
I know so.
真的 怎么知道的?
Really. How?
海湾战争中 我和他在一起
I was with him in the Gulf.
该死的
No shit.
做什么?装甲部队
Doing what? Armoured cavalry.
呼…啊
Huah.
呼…啊
Huah.
从前 我驻守在delta
Once upon a time, I was humping in the delta.
哪支部队?第9师
With who? The 9th.
你们打了些硬战 是的
You kicked some serious butt. That’s right.
来一杯 给我朋友…纳森·沙林上校
One for my friend… Colonel Nat Serling.
再给沙林上校来一杯 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
Make it a double for Colonel Serling. Tony Gartner, Washington Post.
他们不会在阿尔·巴特拉事件中发现任何罪行的
They won’t find any criminal culpability in the Al Bathra incident.
你没什么要担心的
You got nothing to worry about.
那些是我的部下
Those were my men.
我的表达很糟糕 对不起
I put that badly. I’m sorry.
对了 我去了维吉尼亚 与Boylar先生和夫人谈了
Look, I went to Virginia and spoke with Mr and Mrs Boylar.
你什么?
You what?
对不起 他们有权知道儿子发生了什么事
I’m sorry, but they got a right to know what happened to their son.
给我吧
I’ll take that.
那些休伊的组员 在最后救援时还在还击?
And this Huey crew, they, uh, returned fire all through the final rescue?
是的 长官 我是这样认为的
Yes, sir. I think so.
尽管我看不见
I couldn’t see much.
我听见了 M16的声音很特别
I heard it. Nothing else sounds like an M16.
不是AK 也不是M60
Not no AK or M60.
我也听见了
I heard it, too.
最后看见A10向坠毁的直升机
Last thing we see is the Thunderbolt dropping napalm
扔下了凝固汽油弹
on the two downed choppers.
哦!
Oh!
长官!
Sir!
好的 这是抗菌的乳液
All right, this is antifungal cream,
要除脚气 洗澡后涂在脚上
but to kill the athlete’s foot when you’re in the shower, just piss on your feet.
真令人恶心
That’s disgusting.
今天你给我什么?
What’ve you got for me today?
如果你想根除花粉症 就别碰咖啡 巧克力
You want to get rid of the allergies to bee pollen, then no caffeine, no chocolate.
上帝 叫我别碰咖啡 你杀了我算了
Jesus. I give up coffee, you can bury me now.
早上好 上校 早上好 你有阿司匹林吗?
Morning, Colonel. Morning. You got some aspirins?
你要多少?
How many do you want?
我每天服8片
I take eight every day.
4片够了
Four’s good.
我要和你谈谈 医师 长官?
I need to talk to you, Specialist. Sir?
我正在调查推荐华登上尉获荣誉勋章一事
I’m investigating the recommendation to award a Medal of Honour to Captain Walden.
Rowtero?
Rowtero?
什么事?
Yeah?
你能代我一下吗?
Can you cover for me?
我去看一下癌症基因
I’m going to go feed the cancer genes.
你确实需要吗 哦 我的意思是…
Do you really need to, uh, I mean…
没事
It’s fine.
你想知道什么?
Uh, what do you want to know?
你和华登上尉共事多久了?
How long were you with Captain Walden?
超过…超过两年了
Um… over… over two years.
时间挺长啊
Quite a long time.
是的
Yeah.
你是她的医生
You were her medic.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我再没有飞行过
I don’t fly any more though.
不想念飞行吗?
Well, don’t miss it, do you?
从不
Never.
从不
Never again.
这是你的习惯
That’s quite a habit you got.
是的 它是
Yeah, it’s, uh
少数几样东西 我可以称为我自己的
one of the few things I can call my own.
那么
So
告诉我在Al Kufan发生的事
tell me what happened at Al Kufan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!