这架休伊 它有火力吗?
This Huey, did it take any fire?
马上就知道了
Right off the bat.
但是这次当它返航时 它开火了
But this time when the Huey comes back, it returns fire.
步兵们四处躲避
Ground troops go for cover.
那架休伊盘旋到坦克上方…
Then the Huey circles back over the tank…
他们扔下一样东西
That’s when they threw something overboard.
扔下 还是落下?我不清楚 但坦克爆♥炸♥了
Threw something, or something fell off? I couldn’t tell, but the tank blew.
噢!
Oh!
Yeah!
Yeah!
老兄 那坦克爆♥炸♥了!
Man, did it ever blow!
我们没看见是什么击落了那架休伊
We, uh, we never did see what knocked the Huey down.
我们没能看见坠落
We couldn’t see the crash.
那天夜里 有零星的交火
That night we caught sporadic ground fire.
那架休伊坠落在山下 在两军之间
The Huey was down below, between us and the enemy,
所以基本上是他们在和敌人交火
so they caught most of it.
你们和他们之间有通信吗?
Any communications between you and them?
没有 长官 我说过 无线电坏了
No, sir. As I said, our radio was wasted.
叫喊只会引来敌人的火力
Shouting just draws enemy fire.
因此伊♥拉♥克♥人 他们在火力掩护下
So the lraqis, they start to close in on the Huey
逐步接近那架休伊
under cover fire,
而休伊组员进行了还击
and the Huey returns fire.
当认为那架休伊完了时 听到救援队的声音
We figure it’s all over, and that’s when we hear the rescue team.
眼镜蛇 休伊…
Cobras, Hueys…
还有大家伙 雷电A10
And a bigass A10 Thunderbolt.
我发誓 我从没听到过如此美妙的声音
I swear I never heard such a sweet sound.
但是这时 那些杂种们…
But now the fuckers are…
对不起 长官
I’m sorry, sir.
那些伊♥拉♥克♥人 用他们所有的火力开火
The lraqis are letting loose with all they got.
你第一次说得对
You were right the first time.
休伊的组员们仍然在还击
Plus the Huey crew is still banging away.
我们把伤员运上直升机
We load our wounded aboard,
有人决定留下尸体
and that’s when somebody decided to leave the dead.
我猜他是救援队的指挥官
I guess it was the commander of the rescue.
嗯…嗯
Mmhmm.
那些…休伊的组员
And this… Huey crew,
他们在最后救援阶段 还一直在还击?
hey, uh, they returned fire all through the final rescue?
是的 长官 我是这样认为的
Yes, sir. I… I think so.
尽管我看不见
I couldn’t see much, though.
我能听见
I heard it.
M16的声音很特别 不是AK 也不是M60
Nothing else sounds like an M16. Not no AK or M60.
我也听见了
I heard it, too.
最后看见A10向坠毁的直升机扔汽油弹
The last thing we see is the Thunderbolt dropping napalm on the downed choppers.
我不知道是否是华登上尉救了我们
I don’t know if it was Captain Walden
但是那架休伊
but that Huey
确实救了我们
saved our lives.
看来确实是那样
It sure sounds like it.
好的
OK.
谢谢你们的帮助 我会看你们的报告的
Thank you for your help. I’ll look over your statements.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 上校
Thank you, Colonel.
今天到此为止
That’ll be all.
有东西给我吗?是的 长官
Got something for me? I do, sir.
华登的201文件评估报告
Walden’s 201 file. Evaluation reports.
你知道我要这些人的背景
You know I’m going to need background on these guys.
确保不是家庭暴♥力♥ 非法移♥民♥ 同性恋者
Make sure we don’t have a wifebeater or an illegal alien or gays.
那样会毁了这件事
That’ll blow it.
关于这个议会的荣誉勋章
About this Congressional Medal of Honour.
不是议会的荣誉勋章 就是荣誉勋章
It’s not the Congressional Medal of Honour. It’s just the Medal of Honour.
去跟议会说吧
Tell that to Congress.
如果华登上尉赢得了勋章…
If Captain Walden wins this medal…
不是赢得 是获得
You don’t win it. You, uh, receive it.
这不是比赛
It’s not a contest.
但那是完美的 这就是我来这的原因
But that is perfect. That is why I’m here.
我来这不是要和你吵架 使你抓狂
I’m not here to get down your throat, make you crazy,
不是来要这些消息 然后歪曲它们
take these facts and twist them.
我只是想你排除差别 直接获得想法
I just want to get these nuances out of your head and to get it straight from you.
是个女人 你不知道?
It’s a woman. You didn’t know?
你以为大肆宣扬是为了什么?
What did you think the hoopla was about?
Banacek有华登属下三个人的情报
Banacek’s got information on three of Walden’s men.
我们还在追查 她是凯伦·华登上尉
The crew chief we’re still tracking. This is Captain Karen Emma Walden.
她是第一个被提名授予荣誉勋章的女性
She’s the first woman ever to be nominated for a Medal of Honour for combat.
我的意思是 这太有价值了
I mean, this is gold.
太有价值了
It’s gold.
可惜…是死后获得的
Unfortunately it’s posthumous,
但是有她的小女儿
but I’ve got her little daughter.
也有美国总统
I got the President of the United States.
典礼在玫瑰花♥园♥举♥行♥
It’s all set in the Rose Garden.
总统将弯下腰 把荣誉勋章挂在那张可爱的脸下
The President’s going to lean down and hang that ribbon round that pretty face.
从纳什湖到萨克拉曼多 所有人都将泪眼朦胧
There is not going to be a dry eye from Nashua to Sacramento.
请原谅
Excuse us.
好 是5比1
OK, it was 5 to 1,
勾手投篮
hook shot.
她和我是啦啦对长
Me and her are cheerleaders.
再来点马铃薯泥对不起 马铃薯泥没了
More mashed potatoes. Sorry, no more potatoes,
来点面包吧?
but how about some bread?
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
爸爸 我能吃你的马铃薯泥吗?
Daddy, can I have your mashed potatoes?
爸爸?
Daddy?
长官?
Sir?
我能吃你的马铃薯泥吗?
Can I have your mashed potatoes?
我…是的 当然
M… Yeah. Sure.
是的
Yeah,
士兵
soldier.
你全要吗?
You want ’em all?
够了吗?
That enough?
还要?
More?
喂?
Hello?
是的
Yes.
哦 请问是谁?
Uh, who is calling, please?
等一下
Just a minute.
是你的
It’s for you.
是谁?
Who is it?
一个叫Gartner的
Somebody Gartner.
还要豌豆吗?
Want some more peas?
请原谅
Excuse me.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
胡德基地
Fort Hood.
Hershberg将军要我调查一个荣誉勋章
General Hershberg’s got me investigating a Medal of Honour.
是个女人
It’s a woman.
恭喜她
Good for her.
她牺牲了
Posthumous.
太糟了 但还是恭喜她
Too bad, but still good for her.
太糟了
Mmm. Too bad.
你今天和调查人谈话了?
You talk to the investigators today?
是的
Right.
都正常吗 是不是 纳森?
It’s all right, isn’t it, Nat?
是的 很好
Yeah. Fine.
你要去多久?
How long are you gone for?
2 3天吧
Couple of days.
那为什么把袜子都带走?
Then why are you emptying your sock drawer?
也许不止2 3天
I may be gone more than a couple of days.
纳森
Nat.
什么
Yes.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don’t know what’s happening.
没什么事
Everything’s fine.
我会处理的
I’m handling it.
Rady先生 你是华登上尉的副驾驶员
Mr Rady, you were Captain Walden’s copilot.
是的
That’s right.
能告诉我 你对Al Kufan的记忆吗?
Can you tell me what you remember about Al Kufan?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!