沙林上校 报告现在状态
Colonel Serling, report status now.
我们在他们射程内 长官
They have range on us, sir.
长官!
Sir!
哦 上帝 上校…
Oh, Christ, Colonel…
是我下令开火的
I gave the order to fire.
由于你的热成像仪…被燃烧的坦克干扰
So with your thermal equipment,
而且烟雾遮蔽了你的视觉设备
confused by burning tanks and smoke obscuring your visual lD,
你无法区别T54和Abrams
you couldn’t tell the difference between the T54 and the Abrams.
我相信 我们…
I believe that, uh, we…
我应该能辨认
I should have known the difference,
即使只有夜视仪
even with the night scope.
如果我们没有受攻击…
If we weren’t under attack,…
但在那种情况下 没办法辨别
But, under the circumstances, there was no way to tell the difference.
在那种情况下
Under the circumstances,
我认为没有办法来辨别 但是…
I suppose there was no way to tell the difference, but…
没有办法辨别
There was no way to tell the difference.
谢谢 上校
Thank you, Colonel.
我们需要的就是这个
That’s all we need.
我们快成瞎子了!
We’re almost browning out!
有敌人坦克在我们侧面 我们受攻击
We got enemy tanks on our flank. We have contact.
啊!
Aah!
我们损失了美洲狮6号♥!
We just lost Cougar6!
你刚才击中了友军!
You just lit up a friendly!
沙林上校?
Colonel Serling?
是的
Yes.
什么事 你还好吧?要我为你拿点什么吗?
You OK? Can I get you something?
是的 我很好 很好
Yes, I’m fine. Fine.
是的 你给我拿一杯咖啡来吧
Uh, yes, you can get me a cup of coffee.
好的
You got it.
昨晚的晚会 我们都很想你和Meredith
We missed you and Meredith at Banacek’s party last night.
我太老了 不能和你们年轻人一起跳舞了
I’m too old to dance with you youngsters.
Meredith不老 下次叫她一个人来舞会
Meredith’s not, so tell her to come without you next time.
好的 下次
Oh, OK. I will do just that
我就这么办
next time.
沙林上校
Colonel Serling.
Hershberg在5号♥线 咖啡就来 谢谢
Hershberg in five. Coffee’s coming. Thanks.
是的
Yes.
华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥?
Washington Post?
关于什么?
About?
是的 我在那儿
Yes, I was there.
这和公众记录有关
That’s a matter of public record.
好的 非常感谢
Well, thank you very much, Mr…
先生 谢谢 先生 但我没什么要说的
Gartner. Thank you, Mr Gartner, but I have nothing to say.
不 先生
No, sir.
不 先生!
No, sir!
好的 我会那样做的
Well, I’ll do just that.
对的
Right.
沙林上校来了 长官
Colonel Serling’s here, sir.
Ban
Ban.
我不和你说话 你就不来我的年度晚会?
I’m not talking to you. Won’t even come to my anniversary party?
你和Sylvia在一起多久 一个月?
You and Sylvia have been together, what, a month?
她和那个水兵跳舞 不会再持续一周
The way she danced with that marine, it won’t last another week.
它也许是我的最后一个年度晚会了
It may be my last anniversary party.
为了我你会去吗?
Were you there for me?
发生什么事了?
What’s up?
嘿 纳森
Hey, Nat.
我要和你谈谈
I’ve got to talk to you.
处理得怎么样了 Ban?
How we holding, Ban?
比较慢 长官
Running late, sir.
我能麻烦你处理一些事吗 长官?很快的
May I run a few things by you, sir? Quickly.
Boylar中尉的父母…
Lieutenant Boylar’s parents…
Boylar?
Boylar?
Tom Boylar 他死在阿尔·巴特拉
Tom Boylar. He died in Al Bathra.
他和我共事很长一段时间
He’d been with me a long time.
来自维吉尼亚 对吗?是的 长官
From Virginia, right? Roger that, sir.
他父母写信给我 他们听到一些谣言
His parents have written to me. They’re hearing rumours.
你知道我们不能讨论 必须摆脱掉他们
You know we can’t discuss it. You have to put them off.
是 长官 告诉他们 Boylar牺牲了
Yes, sir, but… Tell them he died in action.
他是个英雄 就这些是 但不仅是他父母
He’s a hero. That’s all they want to know. Roger, but it’s not just his parents.
我接到个电♥话♥
We got a call
来自华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
from the Washington Post.
一个名叫Gartner的记者
A reporter named Gartner.
一个记者打电♥话♥给你问巴士拉的战事?
A reporter called you about Al Bathra?
你没有说吧?
You didn’t talk?
当然没有
Of course not.
没人会把你这事曝光 我不会让他们这么做
Nobody’ll hang you out to dry. I won’t let ’em.
你听过那盘磁带吗 长官?
Did you listen to the tape, sir?
上校 战争已经结束了
Colonel, the war’s over.
你和我被赋予很大的责任和特权
You and I have been given the great responsibility and privilege
来调查颁发战斗勋章
of investigating combat medals for our army.
换句话说 我们不需要被调查
In other words, we’ve been passed over.
我可不愿意那么想 纳森
I prefer to think of it as a second chance, Nat.
我们互相理解了吗?
We understand each other?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.

OK.
白宫听说我们要给一个直升机飞行员授勋
The White House heard we’re considering the Medal of Honour for a chopper pilot
他救了一架坠落的黑鹰直升机上的人
who saved some guys on a downed Blackhawk.
他们想退伍军人节这天颁发 很自然
Naturally they want it for Veterans Day. Naturally.
这就是你接管这个调查的原因
Which is why you’re taking over the inquiry.
我们把被救的士兵带到这 做一个报告
We’ve got the rescued soldiers in there for debriefing.
立正
Attention.
早上好 坐下
Morning. Take your seats.
事情都正常吗?
Everything in order?
把事情经过讲一遍 让上校了解一下
Just going over the sequence of events. Bring Colonel Serling up to speed.
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
很高兴又见到你了
Good to see you again.
我们能给你和获救者照张合影吗?
Could we get a picture of you and the survivors?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
保持好的形象 谢谢 长官
Keep me in the loop. Thank you, sir.
早上好 早上好
Morning. Morning.
白宫 我用我的方式做事 我们会相处愉快
Doug Bruno, White House. Do everything my way and we’ll be fine.
纳森·沙林
Nat Serling.
我会…不挡你的路
I’ll, uh, get out ofyour way.
少校 长官
Major. Sir.
2月25日 这些人在燃料护卫队中
25 February, these men were part of a refuelling convoy.
他们的黑鹰直升机被一枚SA7击落
Their Blackhawk was shot down by an SA7 west of Al Kufan.
被雷达锁住5秒后 我们被击落了
Five seconds after it locked on, we were down.
我们不知被什么击中 敌人迅速出现
We didn’t know what hit us. Our lines were surrounding them so fast,
我们只能在包围圈里抵抗
we got caught in a pocket of resistance.
伊♥拉♥克♥的地面部队 完全压制了他们
Iraqi ground troops on the ridge above kept them completely pinned down.
你们有讨论过投降吗?
Did you discuss surrendering?
是的 我们讨论过
Yes, sir, we did.
我们每个人都或多或少的受了伤
We were all wounded one way or another.
我们没有受训应付那种情况 长官
We weren’t trained for that kind of situation, sir.
不需要向我解释
Don’t have to make excuses to me.
继续 Sam
Go on, Sam.
我们就知道这么多 长官
That’s all we got so far, sir.

OK.
Chelli中尉 是 长官
Lieutenant Chelli. Yes, sir.
好象情况还不够坏似的
Well, as if things weren’t bad enough already,
一辆T54坦克
one of their T54s
加入了山脊上的部队
joins the ragheads up on the ridge.
有炮弹!爬下!
Incoming! Get down!
那枚炮弹杀死了medic Relleno Gerspach
That round kills the medic, Relleno, Gerspach,
还有…Egan没了一条腿
and, uh, Egan here lost his leg.
所以我们认为 我们死定了
So we figure that’s it. We’re dead.
但是突然 我们听到直升机的声音
But then we hear it.
没什么比一架归航的休伊的声音更动听了
Nothing like the sound of an inbound Huey.
Yeah!
Yeah!
Yeah!
Yeah!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!