纳森·沙林
Nat Serling.
我想和你谈谈凯伦·华登上尉
I want to talk to you about Captain Karen Walden.
他们想给她荣誉勋章
They want to give her the Medal of Honour,
我知道 在Al Kufan 你和她在一起
and I know that you were there in Al Kufan with her.
听到吗?
Roger?

I was
背部
hit.
受伤了
In the back.
收到
Roger.
但是你还能把Rady救出来
But you were still able to get Rady out.
Rady
Rady.
是的
Yeah.
好人Rady
Good man Rady.

I was
害怕
afraid.
我理解 孩子
I understand, son.
没事 慢慢来
That’s OK. Take your time.
她害怕了
She was afraid.
她…她害怕了
She… she was afraid.
上尉害怕了?
The Captain was afraid?
不是
Not
上尉
the Captain.
是谁?是Rady 还是伊拉里欧?
Who then? Was it Rady or llario?
是伊拉里欧害怕了吗?
Was llario afraid?

Me.
没有…没有说
Did… didn’t tell.
你没说什么 孩子?
You didn’t tell what, son?
少校
The major.
莫菲兹
Monfriez.
你没有告诉少校 莫菲兹…
You didn’t tell the major Monfriez…
你…你和莫菲兹没告诉少校?
You… you and Monfriez didn’t tell the major?

He
然后他们…
and then they…
你和莫菲兹没有告诉少校
You and Monfriez didn’t tell the major.
你和莫菲兹什么 Steven?
You and Monfriez what, Steven?
哦 上帝
Oh, Jesus.
什么?是什么?
What? What is it?
告诉我 孩子 是什么?
Tell me son, please. What is it?
上帝
Jesus.
什么?什么?
What? What?

The fire.
什么?什么火?哦 上帝 火
What? What fire? Oh, Jesus, the fire.
什么火?
What fire?
是凝固汽油弹的火?
The napalm fire?
上帝
Jesus.
你看到凝固汽油弹的火 上帝
You see the napalm fire. Jesus.
告诉我那火怎么了
Tell me about the fire.
你和莫菲兹没告诉少校那火的事?
You and Monfriez didn’t tell the major what about the fire?
求你了 上帝 Steven!
Please, Jesus. Steven!
上帝
Jesus, please.
是凝固汽油弹的火吗?Steven?
Is it napalm fire? Steven?
上帝
Please, Jesus.
上帝 求你了
Jesus, please.
Steven
Steven.
上帝
Jesus.
求你了
Please.
上帝
Jesus.
他在干什么?
What’s he doing?
他在加药 自助药物
He’s upping his meds. Selfmedication.
能让他停下来吗?
Well, can you get him to stop?
我的意思是 我需要和他谈话
I mean, I need to talk to him.
让他休息一下 他现在感觉不到疼痛了
Give him a break. He’s feeling no pain now.

Left.

Left.

Left.

Left.
离开我的车 长官
Get off my car, sir.
我想你有事情告诉我 军士
Think you got something to tell me, Sergeant.
我打听了
I called around.
你不调查这件事了 来这干嘛?
You’re off this inquiry, so why you here?
凯伦·华登 派我来的
Karen Walden sent me.
我刚离开Altameyer
I just left Altameyer.
那儿发生了什么糟糕的事
What happened out there that was so bad
以至于Altameyer躺在床上求死
that it would have Altameyer laying up in a hospital praying to die,
伊拉里欧也跑了?
that’s got llario on the run?
是的 他擅离职守
That’s right, he went AWOL.
你认为他们抓到他时 他会说什么?
What do you think he’ll tell them about you when they catch him?
他们去抓他了 孩子
And they’re going to catch him, son.
现在 你可以告诉他们
Now, you can tell them,
或者告诉我
or you can tell me.
那儿发生了什么事?
What happened out there?
没发生什么事
Nothing happened.
没发生什么事 长官
Nothing happened, sir.
那是场战争
It was a war.
别对我撒谎 士兵
Don’t lie to me, soldier.
别对我撒谎
Don’t lie to me.
她得不得到勋章并不重要
It doesn’t matter whether she gets this award or not.
我调不调查这事 或我在不在军队也不重要
It doesn’t matter whether I’m on this inquiry or whether I’m in this Army.
我要找出真♥相♥ 我向你保证
I’m going to find out the truth. I guarantee you that.
你说你是个扑克好手好 看着我的眼睛
You said you were a good poker player. Well, look me in the eye.
你认为我在骗你?
You think I’m bluffing?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
你想要它
You want it.
我能闻出你很想要它 你身上散发出的味道
I can smell how much you want it. It’s coming out of your pores.
告诉我关于那火
Tell me about the fire.
我喜欢火车
I like trains.
在我还是个孩子时
Since I was a kid.
又大…
Big…
又硬…
Tough…
铁家伙
Iron.
是铁的 不管怎样
Used to be iron, anyway.
当我去打拳时 我叫自己Johnny”Night Train”莫菲兹
When I got to boxing pro, I was going to call myself Johnny “Night Train” Monfriez.
它的音调是不是很好?很好
Don’t that have a nice ring to it? Very nice.
别哄我 老兄 怎么想的就怎么说
Don’t humour me, man. Say it like you mean it.
你也别哄我 告诉我那火到底怎么回事
Don’t humour me, either. Tell me about the fire.
我的另一瓶酒呢?
Where’s my other bottle?
你有过用手♥枪♥在近距离杀人吗 长官?
You ever kill anyone at close range with a small arm, sir?
会把人弄脏的
It’s messy.
没有
No.
我们说的不是
We’re not talking
你的坦克上的炮
one of your great big tank guns here.
哦 那没关系
Oh, that’s OK.
我知道你做的
I know what you did.
你欠他们
Your own men.
你的下属
Guys under your command.
感觉怎么样?
How’d it feel?
很坏 对吗?
Bad, right?
很坏 孩子
Very bad, son.
很坏
Very bad.
你根本就不想杀他们
And you didn’t even mean to kill them.
我是个好士兵
I’ve been a good soldier.
好士兵
A good soldier.
听那汽笛
Listen to that whistle.
Johnny”Night Train”莫菲兹
Johnny “Night Train” Monfriez.
说一遍
Say it.
Johnny”Night Train”莫菲兹
Johnny “Night Train” Monfriez.
现在出去
Now get out.
你不想这么做 孩子
You don’t want to do this, son.
让我帮助你
Let me help you.
太晚了 从不会晚的 看着我
It’s too late. It’s never too late. Look at me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!