duet in Houston is because James liked the song.
就是詹姆斯喜欢那首歌♥
Yeah, I’m sure that’s true.
是啊 当然
So, I was looking at the set list for Dallas and I thought,
我之前在看达拉斯那场的歌♥单
what if I close the show with Coming Home?
我们把《回家》作为压轴曲怎么样
Well, we don’t have Coming Home, Kell.
我们没有这首歌♥的版权 凯利
Yeah, but, I mean, Bob’s going give it to us.
我知道 但是鲍勃会把它给我们的
We’ve given the guy enough number-one singles. Thank you.
他那么多歌♥我都唱成了榜单头名 谢谢
Well, let’s get through
好吧 我们先演完休斯顿这场
Houston first and we’ll see, okay? Thank you.
再说好吗 谢谢
I love Coming Home. I mean,
我喜欢《回家》这首歌♥
I think it should be my next single, don’t you?
我觉得它该是我的下一首单曲 你不觉得吗
Well, what I love is that
我喜欢的是休斯顿站的门票
Houston sold out in 15 minutes. That’s what I love.
在十五分钟内售罄了 这才是我想要的
Did I tell you that?
我和你说过吗
Well, JJ, he thinks it’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,
杰杰说这是千载难逢的机会
but I don’t see it that way, Kelly.
但我不这么想 凯利
I think that we got a lot of things that…
我觉得我们还有很多事情…
Kell? Hey!
凯利 嘿
Do you remember when we were like that?
你还记得我们那么年轻的时候吗
Did you hear anything I said?
你刚才听我说话了吗
I think I weighed about 60 pounds soaking wet,
那时候我觉得自己最多只有六十磅
and I had that big old gap in my teeth and knock-knees.
牙齿间有条长缝而且还是个罗圈腿
You were the first boy who ever told me I was beautiful.
你是第一个说我漂亮的男生
I remember your meat loaf.
我记得你的肉馅饼
Do you remember the first bite?
还记得我咬的第一口吗
Do you remember what was in the first bite that I took?
还记得我第一口吃到了什么吗
I was 20 years old, James. I was trying to be a good wife.
詹姆斯 那时候我才二十岁 想做个好妻子
Damn.
该死
Nobody told me, “First you cook the dinner
从没人和我说过
and then you put on the Lee Press-on Nails.”
“要先烧好饭再戴美甲片”
I loved you so much,
那个时候我那么爱你
I think I would’ve eaten it anyway.
不管是什么我都会吃下去
Do you ever wonder what would
你有没有想过如果当时我们
have happened if we had stayed in Bristol?
留在布里斯托现在会怎么样
Yeah. I’d be selling insurance,
我大概在卖♥♥保险
you’d be singing in the church choir,
你是唱诗班的一员
and we’d be miserable.
我们生活潦倒
Kelly, you belong on stage,
凯利 你属于舞台
singing in front of thousands of people.
你应该在成千上万的观众面前歌♥唱
You’re probably right.
也许你是对的
I know I’m right.
我肯定是对的
Up or down?
盘起来还是披发
I want it down and full. Like really…
我想披发并且蓬松一点 就像
Do you remember how it was in Little Rock?
还记得小石城那次的造型吗
How could I forget? Well, goddamn.
怎么可能忘记 天哪
You like?
喜欢这造型吗
Man, you look like you’re going to kick some ass.
天啊 你要好好给他们秀一下了
Yeah!
没错
That’s what I told them.
这就是我要的效果
I said I want to look strong.
我跟她们说要看起来坚强点
You look strong as hell.
你看起来非一般的坚强
Hey, guys, can I talk to Beau alone for a minute?
伙计们 能让我和鲍单独谈一会儿吗
Okay, girls, let’s clear the room.
好吧 姑娘们 我们先出去吧
Just a second, okay? No problem.
就一会儿行吗 没问题
What are you doing?
你想干什么
I want you to make me a promise.
我希望你答应我一件事
Okay.
没问题
Don’t sleep with anybody else on this tour.
在这次巡演中不准和其他人上♥床♥
I’m serious.
我是认真的
Yeah, well, how’s that fair? You sleep with James every night.
好吧 这公平吗 你每晚都和詹姆斯上♥床♥
I don’t sleep with him like that.
我上了床也没有和他做什么
We don’t even kiss with our mouths open anymore.
我们甚至连舌吻都没有了
All right.
好吧
You’re mine.
你是我的
I’m yours.
我是你的
Good.
很好
Okay, everybody, come on back in.
好了 大家可以回来了
I just had to give Beau a little pep talk.
我只是在给鲍打打气
Okay, everybody, we got 10 minutes till showtime.
大家听好了 距离演出时间还有十分钟
How many of those pills are you supposed to be taking?
你一次该服多少药片
I take whatever’s in the square.
药盒里有多少就服多少
That’s an awfully big square.
这药盒可不小
I’ve got some awfully big problems.
我的病也不少
Somebody get my husband.
谁去把我丈夫叫来
I want him to know how lucky he is.
我要让他知道他自己有多幸运
James, Kelly’s looking for you. I’ll be there in a minute.
詹姆斯 凯利在找你 我等会就去
The blue dress. She needs to look her age.
就那条蓝裙子 符合她的年龄
All right. Do you want her hair down?
好的 你认为她头发该放下来吗
Hey, how many of those pills is she supposed to be taking?
那些药她一次要吃多少
I want her hair up because Kelly’s is down.
把头发盘起来 因为凯利是披发
And I want her to wear those suede Manolos
再让她穿那双马诺洛斯羊皮高跟鞋
because I don’t like her boots she’s been wearing. Okay? Thanks.
我不喜欢她现在穿的那双靴子 懂了吗 谢谢
Do you like my makeup?
喜欢我的妆扮吗
I did it to make my eyes pop.
我让眼睛显得更有神一些
Well, you look beautiful.
你看起来很美
James, Kelly took a lot of those pills, all right,
詹姆斯 凯利吃了那么多药
and I don’t know about it.
我也不知道怎么回事
I thought maybe you’d want to talk to her.
我想你最好去和她谈谈
God damn it, Beau.
该死 鲍
I know exactly how many pills Kelly took, all right?
我非常清楚她服了多少药片 行了吗
Because I put them in the pill box myself.
是我亲自把药片装进药盒里的
Now, the only problem with
现在唯一的问题是
those pills is if she’s mixing them with alcohol.
不要让她吃了药再喝酒
That’s your job.
这才是你该做的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my gosh. That’s from Emmylou. That is so nice.
上帝 这是艾米露寄来的 实在是太好了
Hey. Did you find him?
你找到他了吗
Yeah, he’s dealing with a wardrobe emergency.
找到了 他说服装那出了点紧急情况
He said he’ll be in when he’s done.
他说忙完了就过来
He had a wardrobe emergency?
服装出了紧急情况
It’s an exciting night tonight.
今晚实在是太令人激动了
Y’all are the first to hear one
你们将是第一批听到
of the best country lineups in the state of Texas.
德克萨斯史上最强乡村音乐演出之一的观众
And to kick it off, we have a newcomer, Mr. Beau Hutton.
首先登场的是位新人 鲍·哈顿先生
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢
Short and sweet is what I’m going to make this.
我这道开胃菜不会让你们失望的
It’s called Chances Are.
歌♥曲名叫《可能》
Here is my grandpa’s old Gibson
这是我爷爷的一把老吉他
And a girl of no importance
一个无名的女孩
A shot of whiskey sitting on the bar
一大瓶威士忌放在吧台
Yeah I used to give a damn, I used to try real hard
我曾经试图漠不关心 尽我所能
But all give in tonight, chances are
但是今晚一切都可能无法自拔
Are you going to open up any more of these
剩下这些礼物你是想亲手打开
or do you want me to write out a list for you?
还是我列出一张清单给你
Yeah. What’s that red one?
好 那红的是什么
It says “H. Roberts.”
上面写着 “H.罗伯茨”
It’s probably that damn cookie place,
可能是那个该死的饼干店
heard about the diet I started yesterday.
听说我从昨天开始减肥了
Man, they get you every damn time.
他们每次都能想法让你吃东西
Who gave this to you?
这是谁给你的
Did you give this to her?
是你给她的
It was with all the other packages. I’m sorry.
这和别的礼物放在一起 我很抱歉
Who told you to give this to her? Get security.
谁让你把这个给她的 叫保安来
Right away.
这就去
I can’t get any air.
我喘不过气来了
Thank you.
谢谢大家
How about it, ladies and gentlemen?
感觉怎么样 女士们先生们
How about another round of applause for Mr. Beau Hutton?
再给鲍·哈顿先生来点掌声好吗
We need security down in dressing room A right away.
请保安立即到楼下一号♥化妆室

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!