When I was a little boy,
在我小时候
my mom used to play A Portrait of Merle Haggard
妈妈总会在我临睡前放
every night before bed.
《梅里·哈嘉德的自肖像》
Her favorite song was Silver Wings,
她最爱专辑里的《银色翅膀》
so I figured I’d surprise her and learn how to play it.
我想要是我能演奏这首曲子她一定会惊喜
I played that song day and night until my fingers bled.
我日以继夜地练习 手指都磨出了血
Finally, when I sat her down to play it,
终于有一天 我让她坐下来听我弹奏
she waited until I was finished and then she said,
她耐心的听我唱完 然后说
“Merle sings it better, but keep trying.”
“还是梅里唱得好 继续练吧”
So I guess I am.
于是我就一直练到了现在
leaving me lonley
独留我一人
silver wings slowly fading out of sight.
银色翅膀 渐渐淡出我视线
Don’t leave me I cry, don’t take that airplane ride
别把我丢下 我哭道 不要上飞机
But you locked me out of your mind
但你把我锁在心外
left me standing here behind
将我远远抛开
Silver wings shining in the sunlight
银色的翅膀 闪闪发光
roaring engines headed somewhere in flight
轰鸣的飞机 飞向远方
Their taking you away, leaving me lonley
带着你远去 独留我一人
silver wings slowley fading out of sight
银色翅膀 渐渐淡出我视线
silver wings slowley fading out of sight
银色翅膀 渐渐淡出我视线
slowley fading out of sight
渐渐淡出我视线
slowley fading out of sight
渐渐淡出我视线
Put it out, Beau.
烟扔掉 鲍
Yes, ma’am.
遵命 女士
Peterson went through withdrawal
彼得森检查了桌上所有的
all over the dogwood deck. It’s got your name on it.
戒毒情况详单 你的名字在上面
And Beau?

I don’t want to see you anywhere near Mrs. Canter’s room.
我不希望你再靠近坎特夫人的房♥间
I remember that day we first met
记得我们初次相遇的那天
and we have
我们确实相遇了
The rain was falling and the sky was dark
小雨在飘着 天色也暗了
and the stage was wet
舞台全湿了
The what? The what was wet? Go with it.
什么 什么湿了 别管了
What did you get wet? The stage was wet.
你把什么弄湿了 舞台是湿的
Oh, the stage was wet, right.
是啊 舞台是湿的
You looked at me
你看着我
I’m looking.
我在看呢
and when time is just
在那个时候
That’s when it what? You keep messing me up here.
那时怎么了 你老是给我捣乱
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I was just
我只是
You know, here. You just… You were what?
给你 你来 你只是怎么了
You sing it. What were you going to say?
你来唱 你准备唱什么
No, that was good. Why are you giving this to me?
你唱的挺好啊 干吗丢给我
Go on, please. What?
继续吧 怎么了
I don’t know. Make it yours.
不知道 你来吧
I like that song. What do you say when you start?
我喜欢这首歌♥ 你一开始怎么唱来着
“I remember that day.”
记得那天
“I remember that day. When…” When what?
记得那天 当…什么的时候
“When we first met.”
当我们初次相遇
I remember that day when our eyes first meet
记得那天 我们目光相会
You … you run into the building to get out of the rain
为了避雨 你闯进这幢楼
cuz’ you were soaking wet
全身湿透
and as I held the door you wanted to know my name
我抵着门 你问我的名字
Timing is everything
冥冥之中天注定
How do you do that so fast?
你怎么能这么快唱出来的
I didn’t do anything.
我什么也没做
You were there. You had it already. Give me that.
你唱过了 我跟着唱的啊 给我
“Timing is everything.”
冥冥之中天注定
Try that one. I like that. That one was good.
试试看 我喜欢 这句不错
I remember that day when our eyes first meet
记得那天 我们目光相会
You run into the building to get out of the rain
为了避雨 你闯进这幢楼
cuz’ you were soaking wet
全身湿透
and as I held the door you wanted to know my name
我抵着门 你问我的名字
Timing is everything
冥冥之中天注定
Kell.
凯利
What’s going on?
怎么了
This is Beau. Do you remember him?
这是鲍 记得吗
He’s one of my sponsors.
我的一个保证人
We were just messing around.
我们就是打发打发时间
Of course.
是啊
Hey, Beau. How are you doing?
嗨 鲍 你好吗
Hey, beautiful. Hi.
好啊 美人 好啊
Beau, would you mind getting a couple bellhops
鲍 能找几个服务员
for Kelly’s bags?
帮凯利搬行李吗
You got bellhops here, don’t you? No, sir.
你们这有服务员吧 没有 先生
Well, then, do you mind? Because the car’s out front.
那…你能帮忙吗 车就在门口
They’re letting me out early.
我提早出院了
Well, you still got another month left.
你还应该再住一个月呢
They think I’m better. Better than what?
他们觉得我好多了 哪里好多了
I was going to tell you. I was…
我刚想告诉你 我刚
I was just thinking, “How am I going to tell you?”
我刚在想 我该怎么告诉你
Beau!

Are you Kelly’s doctor? Because the last I checked,
你是凯利的医生吗 我没记错的话
Dr. Stevens was taking care of her.
应该是斯蒂文斯医生负责照顾她
No, he’s just being protective. Aren’t you, Beau?
不 他只是想保护我 是吧
He’s just being a good sponsor.
尽一个保证人的职责
Why don’t you let me be the protective one, all right, hoss?
保护她的问题还是交给我吧
Now, if you wouldn’t mind,
如果你不介意的话
I’d like to get some help
我需要有人帮我搬这些行李
with these bags so we can get Kelly out of here.
然后凯利就可以走了
She doesn’t travel light, in case you hadn’t noticed.
她带的东西有点多 你看看就知道了
The first two venues are small.
前两场是小型演出
We’ll ease you back into it.
让你能慢慢适应
And the third?
第三场呢
We’re going to go back to Dallas, televised.
回达拉斯 电视直播
What? Yeah, we’re going to prove them all wrong.
什么 我们要证明他们都是错的
Look, Kell, you’re the toughest girl I know,
凯利 你是我认识的最坚强的姑娘
so if you tell me you’re not ready,
你要是说你没准备好
well, then, I’ll take that at face value.
我也就当那是客套一下了
I want Beau to open for me.
我要鲍做开场嘉宾
Who’s Beau?
哪个鲍
He’s that kid you just met.
你刚看见的那个
He’s a singer. He’s a good one.
他是个不错的歌♥手
Well, why don’t we get the
干脆让园丁来做开场嘉宾好了
gardener to open for you? I’m sure he’s good.
他肯定唱的也不错
It’s important to me.
这对我很重要
Besides, I’ve already got an opener for you.
我已经找好开场嘉宾了
Chiles Stanton.
查尔丝·斯丹顿
The beauty queen I was telling you about.
我跟你说过的选美皇后
She’s playing tonight at The Stage,
她今晚在大舞台酒吧演出
and I’m going to go check her out.
我会去看看
I’m sure you are. You can check out Beau while you’re there.
你也可以在那顺便看看鲍的演出
All right. Well, how about this? Look, I’ll…
好吧 这样怎么样
Hold on. I’ll go check out
今晚我会看看查尔丝的演出
Chiles tonight and if it doesn’t work out,
如果她不合适
and if she doesn’t blow me away,
如果她没有震撼我
then we’ll look at other options.
那我就再看看别人
Don’t placate me.
别敷衍我
I wouldn’t dare. Yeah.
哪敢啊 是啊
So, where did you find the bird?
小鸟是在哪找到的
Under a tree down there.
就在那棵树下面
I waited 20 minutes for her mama to come back,
等了二十分钟她的妈妈还没回来
and when she didn’t, I swooped her up.
我就把她带走了
I’ve been taking care of her ever since.
然后就一直照顾她
It looks like a baby quail.
好像是只小鹌鹑
I’ve been calling her Loretta Lynn.
我管她叫洛丽塔·琳
What if I took her for just a little while?
我来照顾她一会儿好吗
I’ll take care of her.
我会好好照顾她的
You got a really big tour that you need to get ready for.
你得好好休息 还有长途旅行等着呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!