Victor?
活人先说
Living first.
用这只手…
With this hand…
我将带你走出忧伤困苦
I will lift your sorrows.
你的杯永不干涸…
Your cup will never empty…
我就是你的琼浆玉液
for I will be your wine.
该你了
Now you.
用这只手…
With this hand…
我将带你走出忧伤困苦
I will lift your sorrows.
你的杯永不干涸
Your cup will never empty.
因为我会…
For I will be…
我会…
I will be…
继续 孩子
Go on, my dear.
你的杯…
Your cup…
将永不干涸…
will never empty…
我就是…
for I will be…
我就是你的琼浆玉液
I will be your wine.
你另有想法
She’s having second thoughts.
我不能
I can’t.
怎么啦
What’s wrong?
这不对
This is wrong.
我曾经是新娘
I was a bride.
我的梦想被人夺走了
My dreams were taken from me.
但现在…
Well, now…
我却夺走了别人的梦想
Now I’ve stolen them from someone else.
我爱你 维克特
I love you, Victor.
但你不属于我
But you’re not mine.
维多利亚
Victoria!
噢 多么感人
Oh, how touching.
婚礼上我总是情不自禁地流泪
I always cry at weddings.
有情人终成眷属
Our young lovers together at last.
当然他们可以从此 过着幸福快乐的日子
Surely now they can live happily ever after.
但你忘了…
But you forget…
她还是我的妻子
she’s still my wife!
我决不空手而归
I’ll not leave here empty-handed!
你
You?
爱蜜莉
Emily?
你
You!
但我抛弃了你…
But I left you…
抛向死亡
For dead.
这女人显然在幻想
This woman is obviously delusional!
对不起打断了你们 但我们得走了
Sorry to cut things short, but we must be on our way.
把你的手从她身上拿开
Take your hands off her.
逼我把你也杀了吗
Do I have to kill you too?
维克特 接着
Victor, catch!
对不起
Sorry.
我说 打斗要公平
I say, you’re not playing fair, sir.
干得好 亲爱的
Touch, my dear.
滚出去
Get out.
哦 我走啦
Oh, I’m leaving.
但首先 敬爱密莉
But first a toast. To Emily.
老是做伴娘 没做过真正的新娘
Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
告诉我 亲爱的…
Tell me, my dear…
停止跳动的心 还会破碎吗
can a heart still break once it’s stopped beating?
让我收拾他 让我收拾他
Let me at him! Let me at him!
-不 别拦着我 -等等
– No, don’t hold me back. – Wait.
我们必须遵守他们的规则
We must abide by their rules.
我们在人间
We are amongst the living.
说得好
Well said.
不过不再是了
Not anymore.
你说对了 就交给你们吧
Yep, you’re right. He’s all yours.
新来的
New arrival.
哦 维克特 没想到还能再见面
Oh, Victor, I never thought I’d see you again.
等等
Wait.
我承诺过
I made a promise.
你已经实现了诺言
You kept your promise.
你让我解脱
You set me free.
现在我为你做同样的事
Now I can do the same for you.e–>