– So glad you thought of this. – Me too.
现在…
Now, then…
说到哪儿了
where were we?
乌克兰的巫咒
The Ukrainian haunting spell?
好啦 有了 准备好了吗
Here we have it. Ready?
记住 想回来时 就念咒语:”跳房♥子”
Just remember, when you want to come back, say “Hopscotch.”
-跳房♥子 -对
– Hopscotch? – That’s it.
我在阴间待得太久…
I spent so long in the darkness…
我都快忘了这月色有多美
I’d almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.
我想你掉了什么
Hey, I think you dropped something.
等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on.
我想在告诉父母这么大个消息前 先给他们一点心理准备
I think I should prepare Mother and Father for the big news.
我先去 而你…
I’ll go ahead and you…
等在这儿
wait here.
-好极了 -不会太久的
– Perfect. – I won’t be long.
乖乖呆在这儿 我马上就回来
Stay right here. I’ll be right back.

Okay.
不许偷看哦
No peeking.
要再让我看到范杜家那小子…
If ever I see that Van Dort boy…
我要用双手掐死他
I’ll strangle him with my bare hands.
你的手太肥 他的脖子又太细
Your hands are too fat, and his neck is too thin.
还是用绳子吧
You’ll have to use a rope.
我 是你良心的声音 听我说
This is the voice of your conscience. Listen to what I say.
对那个男孩 我有不祥的预感 你涉世太浅 还不懂…
I have a bad feeling about that boy. You know he is no…
去给别人吹会耳边风吧
Go chew someone else’s ear for a while.
维克特 去见他父母了 就像他说的一样
Victor has gone to see his parents, just like he said.
要不是我就住在你脑子里 还会以为你得了失心疯呢
If I hadn’t just been sitting in it, I would say that you had lost your mind!
我相信这么久没回来 一定有他的理由
I’m sure he has a perfectly good reason for taking so long.
真的哩 那你为什么不去问他
I am sure he does. Why don’t you go ask him?
好 我会的
All right, I will.
再说 两只脚冻僵了 他也跑不远
After all, he couldn’t get far with those cold feet.
-维多利亚 -维克特 见到你我太高兴了
– Victoria. – Victor? I’m so happy to see you.
快到壁炉边来 你到哪儿去了 没事吧
Come by the fire. Where have you been? Are you all right?
我…我…
I… I…
噢 天啊
Oh, dear.
你像个死人一样冰冷 发生什么事啦
You’re as cold as death. What’s happened to you?
你的外套
Your coat.
维多利亚 我承认
Victoria, I confess.
今天上午 我本来很惧怕婚姻
This morning I was terrified of marriage.
但见到了你 就觉得应该和你厮守…
But then, on meeting you, I felt I should be with you always…
恨不得我们婚礼尽早举♥行♥
and that our wedding could not come soon enough.
维克特 我也是这么想的
Victor, I feel the same.
维多利亚 我似乎…
Victoria, I seem…
被骗结了婚
I seem to find myself married.
你要知道那只是意外
And you should know it’s unexpected.
亲爱的 我就是想见见…
My darling, I just wanted to meet…
亲爱的 这是
Darling? Who’s this?
-她是谁 -我 是他的妻子
– Who is she? – I’m his wife.
-维克特 -等等 维多利亚 你不明白
– Victor? – Victoria, wait. You don’t understand.
她是个死人 你看
She’s dead. Look.
“跳房♥子”
Hopscotch.
不 不 维多利亚
No! No! Victoria!
你骗我
You lied to me!
回去就为了找另一个女人
Just to get back to that other woman.
你还不明白 你才是第三者
Don’t you understand? You’re the other woman.
不 你娶的是我 她才是第三者
No! You’re married to me. She’s the other woman.
她说得有道理
She’s got a point.
我还以为…以为一切都进行得很顺利
And I thought… I thought this was all going so well.
我很抱歉 可是…
Look, I’m sorry, but…
强扭的瓜不甜
this just can’t work.
为什么
Why not?
是因为我的眼睛 是不是
It’s my eye, isn’t it?
当然不是 你的眼睛…
No. Your eye is…
很好看
Lovely.
如果我们换一种处境 结局或许不同
Listen, under different circumstances, well, who knows?
可是我们太不般配了 我是说 你是个死人
But we’re just too different. I mean, you’re dead.
你向我求婚之前就应该想到这个
You should’ve thought about that before you asked me to marry you.
你怎么就不明白呢 这都是误会 我跟本不会娶你
Why can’t you understand? It was a mistake. I would never marry you.
玫瑰 代表真爱不渝
Roses for eternal love.
百合 代表甜甜蜜蜜
Lilies for sweetness.
满天星(花语:爱人的呼吸)
Baby’s breath.
为何伤心
Why so blue?
也许他说得对 我们太不般配
Maybe he’s right. Maybe we are too different.
也许他的脑袋需要检查一下
Maybe he should have his head examined.
可以让我去
I could do it.
或许他和那个”活人小姐” 才是天生一对
Or perhaps he does belong with her. Little Miss Living.
她有漂亮的脸蛋 还有会跳动的心
With her rosy cheeks and beating heart.
那些女的算什么 你的优点多得多
Oh, those girls are ten a penny. You’ve got so much more.
你有…你有…
You’ve got… You’ve got…
你有很好的人品
You’ve got a wonderful personality.
你哪点不比那纤瘦的小女人强
What does that wispy little brat have that you don ‘t have double?
在你灿烂的笑容前 她只能自惭形秽
She can ‘t hold a candle to the beauty of your smile
那心跳呢
How about a pulse?
华而不实
Overrated by a mile
-自抬身价 -过度吹嘘
– Overvalued – Overblown
如果他了解你和我们一样多
If he only knew the you that we know
那傻女孩手上没有他给的戒指
And that silly little creature isn ‘t wearing his ring
她不会弹琴 跳舞和歌♥唱
And she doesn ‘t play piano or dance, or sing
她完全比不上你
No, she doesn ‘t compare
-但是她还是活人 -谁在乎
– But she still breathes air – Who cares?
-无所谓 -自抬身价
– Unimportant – Overrated
-过度吹嘘 -只要他能看得出
– Overblown – If only he could see
你有多么与众不同
How special you can be
如果他了解你和我们一样多
If he only knew the you that we know
蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
利刃割过也依然如故
If you cut me with a knife It’s still the same
听着她的心跳好像音符
And I know her heart is beating
而我的心儿早已”入土”
And I know that I am dead
可如今它如此的痛苦
Yet the pain here that I feel
谁来告诉我这不过是虚无
Try and tell me it’s not real
为何我的眼泪还是流个不住
And it seems that I still have a tear to shed
那女人唯一有的
The sole redeeming feature from that little creature
仅仅是生命
Is that she’s alive
-纯炒作 -没品味
– Overrated – Overblown
谁人不知生命短暂
Everybody knows that’s just a temporary state
没了生命她便完蛋
Which is cured very quickly when we meet our fate
-谁在乎 -无所谓
– Who cares? – Unimportant
-纯炒作 -没品味
– Overrated – Overblown
只要他能得看出你与众不同
If only he could see how special you can be
如果他了解你和我们一样多
If he only knew the you that we know
蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
酷热严寒也依然如故
In the ice or in the sun. It’s all the same
我的心还是阵阵悸痛
Yet I feel my heart is aching
早已粉碎 不再跳动
Though it doesn ‘t beat, it’s breaking
如今它如此的痛苦
And the pain here that I feel
谁还来告诉我这只是虚无
Try and tell me it’s not real
我的生命之花早已干枯
I know that I am dead
只有我的眼泪还是流个不住
Yet it seems that I still have Some tears to shed
是真的 母亲
It’s true, Mother!
维克特和一个女尸结了婚
Victor is married to a dead woman.
我亲眼看见的 一个僵尸 就站在那儿 和维克特一起
I saw her. A corpse! Standing right here with Victor.
维克特在你房♥间
Victor was in your room?
我得帮他
I have to help him.
真丢脸
The scandal!
亲爱的 快来坐下 你在瑟瑟发抖
Come sit in your chair, dearie. You’re shaking like a leaf.
让我去给你拿条毯子
Let Hilde fetch you a blanket.
去拿枷锁才对 她完全疯了
Fetch her a straitjacket! She’s completely mad!
希嘉德 跟我走
Come, Hildegarde.
快上♥床♥睡觉 菲尼斯
Finis, come to bed at once.
老天 什么事啊
What in heaven’s name?
这么晚了 到底是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!