Let’s just pick it up at the candle bit.
主人 是巴克斯男爵 [巴克斯·毕特恩]
A Lord Barkis, sir.
我不确定婚礼的日期
I haven’t a head for dates.
显然我来早了一天
Apparently, I’m a day early for the ceremony.
-他是你家那边请来的吗 -我想不起来了
– Is he from your side of the family? – I can’t recall.
艾密尔 给巴克斯男爵看坐
Emil, a seat for Lord Barkis.
请继续
Do carry on.
那我们就再来一次吧 范杜少爷
Let’s try it again, shall we, Master Van Dort?
-是 是 当然 -好极
– Yes. Yes, sir. Certainly. – Right.
好 噢 当然好
Right. Oh, right!
-用这只… -手
– With this… This – Hand.
用这只手…
With this hand…
我…用…
I… With…
三步 走三步
Three steps, three!
你不会算吗 难道你不想结婚了吗 范杜少爷
Can you not count? Do you not wish to be married, Master Van Dort?
-不 不 -你不想
– No! No. – You do not?
不 我是说 我没不想结婚
No! I meant, no, I do not not wish to be married.
就是说 我非常想
That is, I want very much to
专心点儿 你不会没带戒指来吧
Pay attention! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?
戒指 是 当然有
The ring? Yes. Of course.
-丢戒指 -噢 不 他丢了戒指
– Dropping the ring. – Oh, no, he’s dropped the ring!
-这孩子不想结婚 -真丢人
– This boy doesn’t want to get married. – How disgraceful!
请原谅 找到啦
Excuse me. Got it!
滚开 你这笨蛋
Out of the way, you ninny.
哦 天啊 我要晕了 夫人惹火上身了 救命啊
Oh, dear! Oh, my! Giddy on, there’s a woman on fire! Help! Emergency!
-哦 希望不会留下痕迹 -别扇了 傻瓜
– Oh, I hope it doesn’t stain. – Stop fanning it, you fool.
-去拿水 去拿水 -我这就去 亲爱的
– Get a bucket, get a bucket. – I’m on my way, dear. Yes. Oh, dear!
够了 除非他完全准备好了 否则这婚礼不能举♥行♥
Enough! This wedding cannot take place until he is properly prepared.
年轻人 背熟你的誓词
Young man, learn your vows.
呵 瞧瞧你钓的金龟婿
Well, he’s quite the catch, isn’t he?
噢 维多利亚
Oh, Victoria.
她一定觉得我傻透了 今天真是糟糕透了
She must think I’m such a fool. This day couldn’t get any worse.
注意 注意 彩排搞砸了 范杜家的儿子搞得乱七八糟
Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos!
鱼贩子出身的新郎有可能被退婚
Fishy fiancé could be canned!
由于范杜家搅和了彩排 艾弗格拉家上下都很恼火
Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!
其实也没有什么难的
It really shouldn’t be all that difficult.
只是几句简单的誓词
It’s just a few simple vows.
用这只手 我要拿走你的酒
With this hand, I will take your wine.
错了
No.
用这只手…
With this hand…
我要帮你盛
I will cup your
噢 天啊 又错
Oh, goodness, no.
用这…
With this…
用这…
With this…
用这只蜡烛用 我将…
With this candle, I will…
我将…
I will…
我将点燃你母亲
I will set your mother on fire.
噢 练也白练
Oh, it’s no use.
用这只手 我将带你走出忧伤困苦
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
你的杯永不干涸 因为我就是你的琼浆玉液
Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.
艾弗格拉夫人
Mrs. Everglot.
您今晚光艳照人
You look ravishing this evening.
您说什么 艾弗格拉先生 称呼您父亲 如果您坚持的话
What’s that, Mr. Everglot? Call you “Dad”? If you insist, sir.
用这蜡烛 我会在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
用这戒指…
With this ring…
你愿做我的妻子吗
I ask you to be mine.
我愿意
I do.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
-新来的人 -他一定晕过去了
– A new arrival. – He must’ve fainted.
-你还好吧 -发生什么事了
– Are you all right? – What? What happened?
老天 看来我们找到个活人
By Jove, man. Looks like we’ve got ourselves a breather.
-他有个死掉的哥哥吗 -他身体还是软软的
– Does he have a dead brother? – He’s still soft.
干杯
A toast, then.
祝福新婚夫妇
To the newlyweds.
新婚夫妇
Newlyweds?
刚在森林里 你说的结婚誓言太完美了
In the woods, you said your vows so perfectly.
我说了
I did?
我真的说了
I did.
快醒来 快醒来 快醒来
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
借过 借过
Coming through, coming through.
我叫保尔 是领班
My name is Paul, I am the head waiter.
我来安排你的婚礼喜筵
I will be creating your wedding feast.
喜筵 我口水都流下来了
Wedding feast! I’m salivating.
是蛆蛆
Maggots.
别靠近我
Keep away!
我有…我有一个侏儒
I’ve got a… I’ve got a dwarf.
必要时我会毫不犹豫地用他 我要一些”疑问” 现在就要
And I’m not afraid to use him. I want some questions. Now!
-是”答案” 我想你说的是答案 -谢谢 是”答案”
– Answers. I think you mean “answers.” – Thank you, yes, answers.
我要答案 这里是怎么回事 我在什么地方
I need answers. What’s going on here? Where am l?
你们是谁
Who are you?
呃 说来话长
Well, that’s kind of a long story.
但是精彩纷呈
What a story it is.
充满激♥情♥ 罗曼蒂克…
A tragic tale of romance, passion…
和阴险的谋杀的悲情故事
and murder most foul.
真是精彩万分
This is gonna be good.
来吧 孩子们
Hit it, boys.
嗨 听我细细道来 你们这些快乐的僵尸
Hey, give me a listen you corpses of cheer
你们如果还有耳朵 就听我讲述
At least those of you who still got an ear
这个让骷髅都为之动容的故事
I’ll tell you a story make a skeleton cry
是关于我们喜悦又可爱的僵尸新娘
Of our own jubiliciously lovely Corpse Bride
死吧 死吧 我们迟早都会死
Die, die, we all pass away
别皱眉 其实也没什么
But don ‘t wear a frown, because it’s really okay
你可以逃避 也可以祈祷
You might try and hide and you might try and pray
但你终将成为一具尸骨
But we all end up the remains of the day
就是
That’s right.
我们的姑娘以前是远近闻名的美人
Well, our girl was a beauty known for miles around
某日一位陌生人来到镇上
When a mysterious stranger came into town
他英俊潇洒但却是个穷光蛋
He was plenty good-looking but down on his cash
我们的可人儿很快地陷入爱河
And our poor little baby. She fell hard and fast
父亲却不答应 她无力反抗
When her daddy said no. She just couldn ‘t cope
所以这对恋人计划私奔
So our lovers came up with a plan to elope
死吧 死吧 我们迟早都会死
Die, die, we all pass away
别皱眉 其实也没什么
But don ‘t wear a frown, because it’s really okay
你可以逃避 也可以祈祷
You might try and hide and you might try and pray
但你终将成为尸骨一具
But we all end up the remains of the day
就是
That’s right.
哦 是这样 啊 好吧 好耶 孩子们 别停
Okay. Oh, yeah. Come on, boys, pick it up.
耶 喜欢吧
Yeah. Like it.
乔西 该你啦
Okay, Chancy, take it.
耶
Yeah.
耶
Yeah!
好极啦
That’s nice.
所以他们计划深夜碰面
So they conjured up a plan to meet late at night
没告诉任何人 也没走漏风声
They told not a soul kept the whole thing tight
她穿上母亲的婚纱 如手套般合身
Now, her mother’s wedding dress fit like a glove
恋爱中的人儿有爱情就够了
You don ‘t need much when you’re really in love
除了少数几样东西 我是这么听说的
Except for a few things or so I’m told
像是家里的珠宝和一袋黄金
Like the family jewels and a satchel of gold
然后在一个黑雾弥漫的夜
Then next to the graveyard by the old oak tree
2点45分来墓园旁的老橡树下
On a dark foggy night, a t a quarter to 3
她准备好了要私奔 但他在哪儿呢
She was ready to go, but where was he?
然后呢
And then?
-她苦苦等待 -然后呢
– She waited – And then?
-出现了一个人影 是他吗 -然后呢
– There in the shadows, was it her man? – And then?
-她的心头小鹿乱撞 -然后呢
– Her little heart beat so loud – And then?
然后她 眼前一黑
And then, baby, everything went black
当她张开眼睛时 她的生命已灰飞湮灭
Now, when she opened her eyes She was dead as dust
珠宝消失了踪影 她的心已破碎
Her jewels were missing and her heart was bust
所以她躺在树下立誓
So she made a vow lying under that tree
等待真爱来给她解脱
That she’d wait for her true love to come set her free
一直等着愿意执子之手的人