– What’s that?
花♥园♥聚会用的?
For the garden party?
根本听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
老爸!老妈,那请柬呢?
Dad! So, Ma, invitations?
– 别忘了发请柬
– 波宾斯基也请?
– Don’t forget the invitations.
– Even Bobinsky?
波波先生可不是爱说胡话的酒鬼
他只不过是,有点秀逗
Mr. B.’s not drunk, Mom. He’s just eccentric.
晚安,凯罗琳
Good night, Coraline.

Oh.
你好呀
Hello again.
还生我的气?
You still mad?
真抱歉,拿你扔她,就是那个妈妈
I’m really sorry I threw you at her,
the other mother.
我当时只想到那么多
It was all I could think of.
我看是时候了,你觉得呢?
I think it’s time, don’t you?
让这些幽灵孩子得到解脱
To set them free?
你真是做了件大好事,小姐
It’s a fine, fine thing you did for us, miss.
真高兴,一切终于结束了
Well, I’m glad it’s finally over.
对我们来说,一切是结束了
It is over and done with for us.
那我呢?
What about me?
你现在处境非常危险!
You’re in terrible danger, girl!
怎么会?我已经把门锁上了!
But how? I locked the door!
还有钥匙,小姐
虽然只有一把,可老女人早晚会找到的
It’s the key, miss.
There’s only one, and the beldam will find it.
其实事情没那么糟,小姐
‘Tain’t all bad, miss.
汝命未尽,汝生且续
Thou art alive. Thou art still living.
我得把钥匙藏起来
藏在她永远也找不到的…
I gotta hide this somewhere,
somewhere she can never…
闪开!
Out of my way!
哦,你这PLMM有点神经兮兮
CORALINE: (SINGING)
Oh, my twitchy-witchy girl
却更加惹人怜惜
I think you are so nice
我做稀粥给你吃
又做冰激凌给你
I give you bowls of porridge
and I give you bowls of ice cream
还要常常亲吻你
I give you lots of kisses
还要常常拥抱你
And I give you lots of hugs
但我从来不给你
But I never give you sandwiches
夹着绿豆和虫子…的油腻三明治
With grease and worms and mung…beans
真抱歉,我以前不信你说的那些,凯罗琳
I’m really sorry I didn’t believe you
about all this evil stuff, Coraline.
那你怎么改主意了?
Why did you change your mind?
我说你是疯子后回家
奶奶给我看了张照片
Well, Grandma showed me this picture
after I called you crazy.
是她和她妹妹,在失踪前照的
It’s her and her sister,
before she disappeared.
哦,是那个可爱的女幽灵
The Sweet Ghost Girl.
坏比恩!回家了!
LOVAT: Wyborne! Come home!
哦,天,我该怎么跟奶奶说?
Oh, man. What am I gonna tell her?
明天带她过来吧,我们一起告诉她
Just bring her by the house tomorrow.
We can tell her together.
我…我们?
We… We can?
知道嘛,我挺高兴你当初跟踪我来着
You know, I’m glad you decided to stalk me.
也不是我想的
It wasn’t my idea.
谢谢你们帮我,斯宾客小姐,匪思波小姐
CORALINE: Thanks for helping me,
Miss Spink, Miss Forcible.
哦,瞧啊,小四,是“粉红女郎”诶
(一种混合酒饮料)
Oh, look, April. Pink ladies!
实际上呢,这只是普通的柠檬水了
小安最近怎么样?
Actually, it’s just lemonade.
How’s Angus doing?
哦,好多了,亲爱的
可它总也有用上翅膀的那天啊
Oh, much better, dear,
but he can’t duck his wings forever.
哦,我要打嗝了
DAD: Here comes a burp.
查理!
MOM: Charlie!
抱…歉,不过这匹萨,真是太好吃了!
Excusez-moi, but that pizza,
that was delicious.
– 喝冷饮吗?
– 哦,太棒了
– CORALINE: Cold drinks?
– Oh, yeah. Great.
你说的没错,凯罗琳,我确实讨厌泥巴
You were right, Coraline. I really hate dirt!
不过这些郁金香可真美
But the tulips look nice.
谢了,老妈
CORALINE: Thanks, Mom.
有可能
That is possible.
您的跳鼠怎么样了,波波先生?
CORALINE: How are the mooshkas, Mr. B?
他们说你是救世主呢,卡罗琳
They tell me that you are savior, Caroline.
只要他们准备好
And soon as they are ready,
就为你奉上特别演出
they wish to give
special thanks you performance.
坏比恩,我认路
LOVAT: Wyborne, I know where I’m going.
我就是在这长大的
I grew up here.
欢迎,罗浮特夫人!
CORALINE: Welcome, Miss Lovat!
哦,你好啊
Oh. Hello.
我是凯罗琳·琼斯
我有很多话要跟您说呢
I’m Coraline Jones.
I’ve got so much to tell you.
– 拿好
– 谢了
MOM: Here.
DAD: Thanks.
想加点杜松子酒进去吗,亲爱的?
SPINK: Do you want to pop
a little gin in it, dear?
再好不过了
FORCIBLE: Of course.
【粉色城♥堡♥公♥寓♥】
pink palace apartments

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!