奶奶那个失踪了的妹妹
我想我刚刚看到她了,快来
Grandma’s missing sister.
I think I just met her. Come on.
那个啥,我真的不该…
(STAMMERING) Listen,
I’m really not supposed to…
哇!
Whoa!
她就在里面
She’s in there.
你能…把门打开吗?
Can you… Can you unlock it?
再过一百万年也休想
就算打开了也没用
Not in a million years.
But it wouldn’t matter.
没有眼睛,她根本逃不出来
其他幽灵也逃不掉
She can’t escape without her eyes.
None of the ghosts can.
哦,是啊,那个,我真的得把娃娃要回来
Yeah. So I really need to get that doll.
好极了!我还巴不得甩掉它!
Great! I’d love to get rid of it.
你躲哪去了,小怪物?
Where are you hiding, you little monster?
– 你和我奶奶说过话?
– 娃娃是那老女人的间谍
– You and Grandma been talking?
– The doll’s her spy.
她就是这样监视你
找到你生活中缺了什么
It’s how she watches you,
finds out what’s wrong with your life.
– 娃娃是我奶奶的间谍?
– 不是你奶奶,是我另一个妈妈
– The doll is my grandma’s spy?
– No. The other mother.
她的那个世界里,每一样东西都比这里好
She’s got this whole world
where everything’s better.
吃的了,花♥园♥了,邻居了
可其实那些都是圈套
The food, the garden, the neighbors.
But it’s all a trap.
那个啥,我好像听到有人喊我了,小琼
Yeah, I think I heard
someone calling me, Jonesy.
你不信?去问你的猫好了!
Don’t believe me? You can ask the cat.
猫?我就跟奶奶说
你找不到娃娃吧,哎呦!
The cat? I’ll just tell Grandma
that you couldn’t find the doll. Ow!
你根本就没听进去!
You’re not listening to me!
因为你根本就是疯了!
That’s ‘Cause you’re crazy!
– 讨厌鬼!
– 小疯婆!
– CORALINE: You creep!
– Crazy!
疯?那娃娃可是你给我的,蠢蛋!
Crazy?
You’re the jerk wad that gave me the doll!
老妈!老爸!
Mom! Dad!
快接啊老爸,快接
Pick it up, Dad. Pick it up.
老爸!你在…
Dad! Where…
嗨!这会我正在花♥园♥挖坑呢
DAD ON ANSWERING MACHINE. ;
Hi! I’m digging in my garden right now,
给我留言吧,我会尽快回复
but leave a message
and I’ll get right back to you.
你上哪去了?
Where have you gone?
呃…您不是只给
死掉的狗狗做翅膀吗?
Uh… Don’t you only make wings
for the dead ones?
只是先做准备罢了,亲爱的
Just looking ahead, dear.
小安最近身体也不如从前了
Angus hasn’t been feeling very well of late.
小四,你准备好了吗?
FORCIBLE: April? Aren’t you getting ready?
我们错过班车了,阿咪
We’ve lost our ride, Miriam.
凯罗琳说她爸妈彻底消失了
Caroline says her parents
have vanished quite completely.
什么?我们可等了这些票好几个月啊
What?
We’ve waited months for those tickets.
我看我们用走的也行
I suppose we could walk.
就凭你这双老腿?
剧院离这可有两英里呢
With your gammy legs?
It’s nearly two miles to the theater.
哦,对了,你♥爸♥妈的事
Oh, yes. Your missing parents.
我们刚好知道你需要什么
We know just what you need.
阿咪,去拿…就是这
Miriam, get… That’s right.
放了一百年的糖果有什么用?
How is 100-year-old candy gonna help?
拿去吧,小乖乖
There you go, sweetie.
– 这是干嘛的?
– 这个啊,可能用的上
– What’s it for?
– Well, it might help.
有时候,能辟邪的
They’re good for bad things sometimes.
不对,这是用来找东西的
(CHUCKLING) No.
They’re good for lost things.
是辟邪用的,阿咪
SPINK: It’s bad things, Miriam.
– 是找东西用的,小四
– 辟邪的
– FORCIBLE: Lost things, April.
– Bad.
– 找东西的
– 辟邪的
– FORCIBLE: Lost.
– (WHISPERS) Bad things.
– 找东西的
– 辟邪的
– Lost.
– Bad.
找东西的!
FORCIBLE: Lost!
晚安,老妈
Good night, Mom.
晚安,老爸
Good night, Dad.
你好呀,你怎么进来的?
CORALINE: Hello. How did you get in?
你知道我爸爸妈妈在哪里吗?
Do you know where Mom and Dad are?
老妈?老爸!
Mom? Dad!
“救-救-我-们”
Help us
这怎么可能?
How did this happen?
那老女人把他们抓走了
She’s taken them.
我爸爸妈妈,他们回不来了,是吗?
They’re not coming back, are they?
Mom and Dad.
光靠他们自己肯定不行了
Not on their own.
只能这样了
Only one thing to do.
你知道的吧,你这是自投罗动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
You know,
you’re walking right into her trap.
我必须回去
I have to go back.
他们是我爸妈
They are my parents.
那就向她下战书
她也许会使诈,但一定不会拒绝
Challenge her, then.
She may not play fair, but she won’t refuse.
她就好比赛(游戏)这一口
She’s got a thing for games.
嗯
Hmm.
好
Okay.
– 凯罗琳?
– 老妈?
– OTHER MOTHER: Coraline?
– Mom?
凯罗琳!你回来救我们了
Coraline! You came back for us.
老妈!
Mom!
亲爱的,你干嘛要躲开我?
Darling, why would you run away from me?
我爸妈在哪?
Where are my parents?
天呀,我怎么会知道
你原来的父母在哪?
Gosh, I have no idea
where your old parents are.
或许,他们觉得你很烦
所以就抛下你,自己跑去法国了
Perhaps they’ve grown bored of you
and run away to France.
他们才不会烦我,是你把他们偷走了!
They weren’t bored of me. You stole them!
别这样嘛,凯罗琳
Now, don’t be difficult, Coraline.
先坐下吧,好吗?
Have a seat, won’t you?
– 你干嘛不自己留把钥匙?
– 钥匙只有一把
– Why don’t you have your own key?
– (GARBLED) Only one key.
嘘!
Shh!
花♥园♥里的南瓜可以摘了
你不觉得吗,老公?
The garden squash need tending,
don’t you think, pumpkin?
压-南瓜,南瓜-汁
(GARBLED) Squish-squash, pumpkin sauce.
老妈?
Mom?
老爸?
Dad?
她把你们藏哪了?
Where’d she hide you?
吃早餐喽!
OTHER MOTHER: Breakfast time!
坚强点,凯罗琳
CORALINE. ; Be strong, Coraline.
我们来玩一把怎么样?
Why don’t we play a game?
– 我知道你喜欢玩
– 人人都爱玩游戏
– I know you like them.
– Everybody likes games.
你想怎么玩呢?
OTHER MOTHER:
What kind of game would it be?
探险游戏,寻宝游戏
An exploring game. A finding things game.
那你想找什么呢,凯罗琳?
And what is it you’d be finding, Coraline?
我老爸老妈
My real parents.
太小儿科了
Too easy.
还有那些幽灵小孩的眼睛
And the eyes of the ghost children.
你要是找不到呢?
What if you don’t find them?
要是我输了,我就永远留在这
你可以爱我
If I lose, I’ll stay here with you forever
and let you love me.
也可以把我的眼睛缝上纽扣
And I’ll let you sew buttons into my eyes.
要是,万一你赢了呢?
And if you somehow win this game?
那你就放我走,放所有人走
Then you let me go. You let everyone go.
我老爸老妈
My real father and mother,