But you said they’re dingbats.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
波宾斯基,波宾斯基,波宾斯基
Bobinsky. Bobinsky. Bobinsky.
有人吗?
Hello?
我想我们的信件搞混了
I think our mail got mixed up.
我放在门外,还是…
Should I leave it outside, or…

CORALINE: Hmm.
秘密!
Secret!
著名的跳鼠马戏团还没准备好
Famous jumping mouse circus not ready,
小女孩
little girl.
马戏团?
Circus?
哦,呃…
Oh, uh…
我给你带来了
I brought this for you.
哈?
Huh?
新口味奶酪的试样
New cheese samples.
用信件弄混的借口潜入我家
偷♥窥♥摸斯啃斯?很聪明啊
Very clever using this mix-up
to sneak my home and peek at mooshkas?
– 摸斯啃斯?
– 老鼠的名字!
– Mooshkas?
– The mice!
哦!
Oh!
抱歉,我叫凯罗琳·琼斯
Sorry. I’m Coraline Jones.
我叫不可思议·波宾斯基
And I am the Amazing Bobinsky.
你可以称呼我波波先生
But you call me Mr. B
因为我深知自己很不可思议
because amazing I already know that I am.
哈!
Ha!
听着,卡罗琳,问题是…
我的新歌♥是嗡啪,嗡啪
You see, Caroline, the problem is…
My new songs go oompah, oompah,
可跳鼠只会嘟嘟,就像那样
but the jumping mice play only toodle-toot,
like that.
还不错,可离不可思议差远了
Is nice but not so much amazing.
所以现在,我换了更强劲的奶酪
等着瞧吧!
So now, I switch to stronger cheese
and soon, watch out!
来,多吃点甜菜,长得壮壮的
Here, have beet. Make you strong.
再见(俄语),卡罗琳
Do svidaniya, Caroline.
是凯罗琳
Coraline.
嗡啪,嗡啪,嘟嘟,嘟嘟
Oompah, oompah. Toodle-toot. Toodle-toot.
嘿,卡罗琳!
Hey, Caroline!
等等!
Wait!
不!
No!
老鼠们要我传个话
The mice asked me to give you message.
跳鼠?
The jumping mice?
他们说千万别进那个小门
They are saying
do not go through little door.
知道那个门吗?
Do you know such a thing?
墙纸后的那个?可被砖头封了
The one behind the wallpaper?
But it’s all bricked up.
啊,没什么,没事了
Bah. So sorry. Is nothing.
有时老鼠也会搞错
Sometimes the mice are little mixed-up.
他们甚至会叫错你的名字,知道么?
They even get your name wrong, you know?
他们叫你凯罗琳,而不是卡罗琳
They call you Coraline instead of Caroline.
根本就不是卡罗琳,也许我累坏他们了
Not Caroline at all.
Maybe I work them too hard.
(房♥间里不准吹口哨)
别叫了
Cease your infernal yapping.
很高兴见到你,卡罗琳
How nice to see you, Caroline.
要进来吗?我们在打牌
Would you like to come in?
We’re playing cards.
跟你说过,是凯罗琳,斯宾客小姐
Still Coraline, Miss Spink.
阿咪!烧水!
Miriam! Put the kettle on!
小四,你后面谁啊
April, I think you’re being followed.
是新来的邻居,阿咪,名叫卡罗琳
It’s the new neighbor, Miriam. Caroline.
给她来点乌龙茶
She’ll be having the oolong tea.
不!哦,不不,她更喜欢茉莉花茶
No! Oh, no, no.
I’m sure she’d prefer jasmine.
不,乌龙茶
No, oolong.
啊,就来茉莉花茶
Ah. Jasmine it is, then.
来吧,孩子们
Come on, boys.
那些狗都是真的?
Are those dogs real?
离我们远去的可爱天使们
Our sweet departed angels.
无法忍♥受和他们分离
所以制成了标本
Couldn’t bear to part with them,
so we had them stuffed.
看,这是汉密斯三世…
Now, there’s Hamish the third…
来,吃一颗
Go on. Have one.
来自布赖顿的手拉太妃糖,世界顶级的
(英格兰东南部一城区,位于伦敦以南英吉利海峡处)
It’s hand-pulled taffy from Brighton.
Best in the world.
三世,九世,对,四世,没错
SPINK: The third, the ninth, yes.
The fourth, I’m right.
还有乔克一世,乔克二世,乔克三世,四世
And Jock Jr., Jock Sr.,
Jock the third, the fourth,
那是乔克的远堂兄,搬了三次了
and that’s Jock’s second cousin
thrice removed.
愿意的话我给你看看
I’ll read them if you like.
– 看什么?
– 你的茶叶,亲爱的
– Read what?
– Your tea leaves, dear.
它们能预示未来,喝吧,快
They’ll tell me your future.
Drink up then. Go on.
不,别喝完,别喝完,对,递给我
No, not all of it. Not all of it.
That’s right. Now hand it over.
哦!
Oh!
哦,卡罗琳
Oh, Caroline.
卡罗琳,卡罗琳,卡罗琳
Caroline, Caroline, Caroline.
你身处危险
You are in terrible danger.
哦,把杯子给我,小四,你看走眼了
Oh, give me that cup, April.
Your eyes are going.
看走眼?你才瞎得跟蝙蝠一样
My eyes? You’re blind as a bat.
不用担心,孩子
Well, not to worry, child.
是好消息,你会遇到一位高大英俊的兽人
It’s good news. There’s a tall,
handsome beast in your future.
– 一位什么?
– 阿咪,是真的
– A what?
– Miriam, really.
你弄错了,看清楚了吗?是危险
You’re holding it wrong. See? Danger.
你看到什么了?
CORALINE: What do you see?
我看到一只怪手
SPINK: I see a very peculiar hand.
我看到一头长颈鹿
FORCIBLE: I see a giraffe.
长颈鹿不会从天上掉下来,阿咪
Giraffes don’t just fall from the sky, Miriam.
哦,上帝啊
Oh, Lord.
那我该怎么办?
Well, what should I do?
永远不要在房♥间里穿绿衣服
Never wear green in your dressing room.
准备一架高高的梯子
Acquire a very tall stepladder.
还有要万分小心
And be very, very careful.
你有什么要告诉我们的吗?
Now, was there something
you came to tell us?
没有,我想没有,谢谢你们的茶
No. I guess not. Thanks for the tea, though.
– 嘟嘟
– 再见
FORCIBLE: Toodle-oo.
SPINK: Cheery-bye.
有没有不错的女的做木乃伊?
FORCIBLE: Do you have
any nice queens for Mummy?
危险?
Danger?
见鬼!乡村跟踪狂
Great! The village stalker.
哎呦!
Ow!
我没跟踪你,我们在抓香蕉蛞蝓
(温带雨林区特产,全长25公分
是全世界第二大的蛞蝓类,颜色长像似香蕉)
I wasn’t stalking you.
We’re hunting banana slugs.
“我们”,什么意思?
What do you mean “we?”
哈!你的猫根本不是野猫
是只软脚猫
Ha! Your cat’s not wild. He’s a wuss puss.
什么?他讨厌把腿弄湿,天啊
What? He hates to get his feet wet. Jeez.
软脚猫
Wuss puss.
对了,那个娃娃,是你做成我的样子吗?
So, that doll. Did you make it look like me?
哦,不,我找到时就那样了
Oh, no. I found it that way.
比奶奶的年纪还大
可能跟这房♥子的历史差不多
It’s older than Grandma.
Old as this house, probably.
得了,蓝发,橡胶鞋,雨衣
怎么可能一样?
Come on.
Blue hair, my swampers and raincoat?
当当当!看这鼻涕虫
Dang! Check out Slugzilla.
你跟他们是一样的
You’re just like them.
哈?
Huh?
我是说我爸妈,他们从不认真听我说话
I meant my parents.
They don’t listen to me either.
啊哈,帮我照个相?
Uh-huh. You mind?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!