They must’ve closed this off
when they divided up the house.
– 你真会搞
– 那这门怎么会这么小?
You’re kidding.
And why is the door so small?
我们有言在先!闭嘴!
We made a deal! Zip it!
你没锁
You didn’t lock it.
哦,我可爱的宝贝
Oh, my twitchy-witchy girl
你真是美丽绝伦,我给你粥
I think you are so nice
I give you bowls of porridge
我给你冰激凌
And I give you bowls of ice cream
为什么你都不煮饭,妈妈?
Why don’t you ever cook, Mom?
凯罗琳,这些我们都说过
Coraline, we’ve been through this before.
你♥爸♥爸煮饭,我打扫,而你不能捣乱
Your dad cooks, I clean,
and you stay out of the way.
我保证目录一完成我就去买♥♥吃的
I swear I’ll go food shopping
soon as we finish the catalog.
吃点甜菜,你需要蔬菜
Try some of the chard.
You need a vegetable.
简直就是一堆稀泥
It looks more like slime to me.
要稀泥还是去睡觉,老是大惊小怪
想怎么样呢?
Well, it’s slime or bedtime, fusspot.
Now what’s it gonna be?
觉得他们想毒死我吗?
Think they’re trying to poison me?
别忘了我,伙计们,好吗?
Don’t forget about me, guys. Okay?
晚安,小不点的我
Good night, little me.
哇哦!
Whoa!
哈?
Huh?
嗯,好香
Mmm. Something smells good.
妈妈?你大半夜在这干嘛?
Mom? What are you doing here
in the middle of the night?
正好赶上吃晚饭,亲爱的
You’re just in time for supper, dear.
你不是我妈妈,我妈妈没有…
You’re not my mother.
My mother doesn’t have…
纽扣?喜欢吗?
Buttons? Do you like them?
我是你的另一个妈妈,傻瓜
I’m your other mother, silly.
赶快去叫你的另一个爸爸,晚饭好了
Now go tell your other father
that supper’s ready.
快去,他在书房♥里
Well, go on. He’s in his study.
你好?
CORALINE: Hello?
好啊,凯罗琳
Hello, Coraline.
想听听我的新歌♥吗?
Wanna hear my new song?
– 我爸爸不会弹钢琴
– 不用会
– My father can’t play piano.
– No need to.
钢琴会弹我
This piano plays me.
为凯罗琳写首歌♥
Making up a song about Coraline
她是蜜桃,她是洋娃娃
她是我的好伙伴
She’s a peach, she’s a doll
She’s a pal of mine
众人眼中的凯罗琳
She’s as cute as a button
in the eyes of everyone
如纽扣样可爱
Who ever laid their eyes on Coraline
四处探险时她绝不会无聊
When she comes around exploring
Mom and I will never, ever make it boring
我们的目光追随着凯罗琳
Our eyes will be on Coraline
抱歉,不过她让我告诉你
晚饭准备好了
I’m sorry,
but she said to tell you the food’s ready.

Mmm.
谁饿了?举起手来
Who’s starving? Raise your hand.
哇哦!
Whoa!
让我们感谢妈妈给我们准备的金鸡宴
We give our thanks and ask to bless
our mother’s golden chicken breast.
嗯!
Mmm!
– 这鸡真好吃
– 饿了吧?
– CORALINE: This chicken is good.
– Hungry, aren’t you?
– 有肉汤吗?
– 看,肉汤车来了
– Do you have any gravy?
– Well, here comes the gravy train.
呜,呜!
Choo, choo!

Huh.
还要吗,面包卷?香豌豆?玉米棒?
Another roll? Sweet peas? Corn on the cob?
我渴了
I’m real thirsty.
好的,想喝什么?
Of course. Any requests?
芒果奶昔?
Mango milkshake?
(欢迎回家)
– 回家?
– 我们一直在等你,凯罗琳
– Home?
– We’ve been waiting for you, Coraline.
– 我?
– 是的
– For me?
– OTHER FATHER: Yep.
没你不行,孩子
Wasn’t the same here without you, kiddo.
我都不知道我还有个妈妈
I didn’t know I had another mother.
你当然有,每个人都有
Of course you do. Everyone does.
– 真的?
– 嗯哼
– Really?
– OTHER MOTHER: Uh-huh.
等你吃完我们可以一起玩游戏
And soon as you’re through eating,
I thought we’d play a game.
你是说躲猫猫那样的?
You mean like hide-and-seek?
没错,在雨中躲猫猫
Perfect. Hide-and-seek in the rain.
什么雨?
What rain?
– 弄上烂泥怎么办?
– 我们喜欢烂泥
– What about the mud?
– We love mud here.
泥脸,泥浴,泥团
Mud facials, mud baths, mud pies.
– 这对毒葛最有效了
– 你怎么知道我…
– It’s great for poison oak.
– How’d you know I…
我…我很想玩
不过我最好还是回另一个妈妈那
I… I’d love to play,
but I better get home to my other mother.
我就是你的另一个妈妈啊
But I’m your other mother.
我是说另一个,另一个妈妈
一号♥妈妈,明白吗?
I mean my other, other mother.
Mom number one?
我该上♥床♥了
I think I should get to bed.
确实,宝贝,一切都准备好了
Of course, sweetheart. It’s all made up.
– 可是…
– 来,懒猪
– But…
– Come along, sleepyhead.
– 哇
– 好啊,凯罗琳
– Wow.
– DRAGONFLY: Hello, Coraline.
好好好好
DRAGONFLIES: Hello, hello, hello, hello.
– 抖什么,孩子?
– 好啊
– What’s shaking, baby?
– Hello.
嘿,最近过得怎么样,下半岛人?
(构成美国密西根州两块陆地之一)
GIRL. ; Hey. How’s it going, Loper?
你的橡胶鞋和绒线帽呢?
Where’s your swampers and chook?
天啊!我的好朋友们过得如何?
Cripes almighty! How are my best trolls?
我等不及夏天了,你们都会来,对吗?
I can’t wait till summer.
You’re both coming, right?
– 我们已经来了,凯罗琳
– 去了俄勒冈
– We’re already here, Coraline.
– Gone to Oregon.

CORALINE: Oh.
烂泥
The mud.
– 回见
– 回见
– See you soon.
– See you soon.
没了,我的毒葛!消失了!
It’s gone. My poison oak! It’s gone!

Huh.
太真实了,妈妈
It was incredibly real, Mom.
只不过你不是你,而是我的另一个妈妈
Only you weren’t really you.
You were my other mother.
眼睛是纽扣,哈?
Buttons for eyes, huh?
凯罗琳,你只是做梦吃了整只鸡
Coraline, you only dreamed
you ate all that chicken.
至少吃点维生素吧
Take your multivitamin at least.
你也在梦里,爸爸
You were in the dream, too, Dad.
你的睡衣很夸张,还穿着橘色小猴拖鞋
You had wild-looking pajamas
and orange monkey slippers.
橘色?我的小猴拖鞋是蓝色的
Orange?
My monkey slippers are blue.
嘘!能给我弄点你说的神泥吗?
Psst! Can you get me some of that
magic mud you were talking about?
因为我患上了严重的作家疹子,就在…
Because I have a terrible case
of writer’s rash on my…
要是查理·琼斯真想自己的文章被录用
If the real Charlie Jones
wants his pages edited,
他最好尽快完成
he better wrap them up ASAP.
凯罗琳,你不去楼下串串门吗?
Coraline,
why don’t you go visit downstairs?
那些女演员一定会喜欢听你的那些梦
I bet those actresses
would love to hear your dream.
斯宾客小姐和匪思波(匪夷所思的大♥波♥波)小姐吗?
可你说过她们是怪人
Miss Spink and Forcible?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!