皮特柯顿? 是啊
Peter Kurten? – Yeah.
皮特柯顿是德国30年代的杀人狂
Peter Kurten is the name of a serial killer from the ’30s in Germany.
妈的,他竟盗用别人名字
I’ll be damned, he took that man’s name.
他在烦你吗?
He bothering you?
他闯入我家留下你的大作
He broke into my apartment to leave your book.
原来是亲“手”转交的
Kind of a hand-delivery?
是你叫他这么做的?
Did you put him up to it?
没有,他写了一堆信给我
Doc, this Kurten guy, he’s been writing me all these letters.
我想他可能对我感到过意不去
I figured he owed me a couple of favors.
我寄了本书请他转交给你 没想到他会闯入你家
So I sent a book with him to your house. I didn’t think he’d break in.
离他远一点,他是个怪胎
Steer clear of that son of a gun. He’s a freak.
他说要寄五百块来买♥♥我的…
He told me he’s gonna send me $500 for some of my…
我的精♥液♥ 精♥液♥?
My spirit. – Spirit?
他说这样会让我名垂千古
He said that he can make me immortal if he had some of my spirit.
你懂我意思吗?
You know what I’m saying?
太难为情了
This is kind of embarrassing.
在女士面前实在不好意思说
I don’t want to say it right out in front of a lady.
我知道你说什么,然后呢?
I think I know what you’re referring to. What did you do about it?
我用塑胶袋装了点沐浴乳
I took some liquid soap, put it in a sandwich baggie…
和上帝的信息一起交给他
…with a message from Jesus to mend his ways.
你如何交给柯顿?
How will you contact Kurten?
我朋友假释出狱 我把袋子寄给他
Buddy of mine got paroled. I’ll send the baggie with him.
他会转交给柯顿
Kurten will hook up with him.
时间?地点? 你知道时间和地点吗?
When and where? – Do you know when and where?
看情况
All depends, doc.
看什么情况?
Depends on what?
博士,在这里寂寞死了
You see, it gets awful lonesome in here, doc.
我整天都在想你
I think about you all the time.
送我个定情信物什么的
A personal token would be nice.
我想想…
Let’s see.
什么好呢…
Something…
最好是……
…feminine…
…女人专用的有蕾丝花边的,漂亮刺绣的…
…something lacy, something frilly, something pretty.
有了
I got it.
送我一条你的内♥裤♥好了
Send me some of your squirrel covers.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
“你说什么?”
“I beg your pardon?”
你的内♥裤♥啊
Your panties.
你有穿吧?我想要
You wear them, don’t you? That’s what I want.
天 上面还要你亲笔签名的
Jesus. – I want them autographed to me personally.
“德瑞李柯伦留念”,行吗?
Daryll Lee Cullum. Deal?
一言为定
That’s a promise.
我朋友今晚十点约了彼德柯顿在肉品包装厂见面
My buddy’s meeting Peter tonight at 10:00 at the Danver Meat Packing Company.
博士
Doc.
日子过得好不好?
How’s life?
鲁宾
Hey, Ruben…
…先别管中国城的案了
…how’d you like to get off the Chinatown detail?
我们有线索了,可能逮得到他
We have a lead. I think we can get this guy.
好,我马上过去
Yeah, I’ll be right down.
你一定要来找我谈谈
That’s why you gotta talk to me…
…因为上帝留你活命是有原因的
…because Jesus kept you alive for a reason.
他深知撒旦派我去取你性命
He knew Satan was in my heart, raising my hand to kill you.
撒旦知道在我被处死前,还能上诉6、7年
And Satan knew I had a good six, seven years of appeals…
…有群信徒追随着我
…before they’d drop them cyanide tablets.
我就像上帝一样
And I’m just like Jesus.
他们任我差遣
I got disciples too.
只要我一句命令,他们的生死掌控在我手里
They’re dying to do whatever I ask them, as long as I just say the word, doc.
博士,我将为你生或死
I’m death and life to you, doc.
生或死
Death and life.
放我出去
Help me out.
我说普通话,他们说广东话的
I speak Mandarin. They’re Cantonese. – How can I get a statement?
那我怎么做笔录?
I wish I could help you out.
我爱莫能助
I’ll do anything you want.
我悉听尊便
Here you go.
你会说英文吗?
Okay. You speak English?
到底会不会?
Huh?
会说英文吗?
You speakie the English?
起来,快走
Okay, let’s go. Get up.
你去死吧
Fuck you, asshole.
我们出去散步…
We’re taking a walk.
把你手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me!
滚你大爷的
Come on, man, kick his ass!
我们要出去玩了,道声晚安吧
Well, we’re out of here, babe. Say good night to Hal.
晚安,海伦!
Good night, Helen.
你们就穿成这样出去玩?
You’re going out in public like that?
60年代嬉皮装
Festival of Love. Power to the people.
轻松一点嘛 现代流行
Hang loose. -Heavy. Far out.
经典复古的
Like, psychedelic.
白白了
Bye.
要甜甜圈吗?
You want the doughnut?
别耍滑头
You behave.
不然把你关起来
I’ll send you to your room.
别吃巧克加味,我同事爱吃
There’s only a glazed. You can’t have the chocolate.
(不要动)
大家不要慌
Okay. Easy.
(把枪放下,全部别动)
大家不要慌
Everybody take it easy.
嘿!他刚才说什么来着
Hey, just… What is he saying?
把枪放下别乱动
Hold the gun down so it don’t go off.
(不想他死,就把枪放下)
枪口别对人
Put up your weapons!
把枪口朝上
Weapons up.
有话好说,叫他把枪放下
Easy, easy. Put the gun down.
叫他把枪放下
Tell him to put the gun down.
我不会说广东话
I don’t know how to say that.
有话好说 好的
Take it easy. Okay. -It’s all right.
你这小混♥蛋♥
You little shit. Okay.
大家不要跟出去
Nobody out that door!
啊!坏了!
Aw, fuck!
(不要跟着来)
看这里!
Hey!
鲁宾!
Ruben!
别动!
Freeze!
我是少年犯 不许动
I’m a juvenile! -Don’t you fucking move!
这感觉很奇怪,你知道吗?
It’s weird, you know?
警♥察♥常响往在飞车追逐战
You think you’re going to crash your car…
…或在黑帮枪战中壮烈殉职
…or go out in a blaze of glory with some big bad guy.
结果呢?
And what happens?
竟然有白♥痴♥…
Some jerk…
…忘了锁上抽屉
…forgets to lock his stupid drawer.
每当看到你们两个在一起
I can’t tell you how many times I saw the two of you together and I saw…
你懂得
You know.
我都看到你们卿卿我我的 你听他讲一些无聊的笑话
I’d see you with your heads together. He’d be making some kind of dumb joke.
还有…
And…
我真希望…
And I wished…
我恨不得他死
I wished him dead.
每一回都如此羡慕嫉妒恨
Every time.
可是你知道吗?
You know what?
奇怪的是,我现在… 宁可用我的命…
The strange thing about it is, I’d really give my life right now…
…替他去死
…to bring him back.
尼可
Nikko.
你麻烦大了
You’re in terrible trouble, Nikko.
真的麻烦大了
Terrible trouble.
谁在乎呢?
Who gives a fuck?
我在乎
I give a fuck.
认识你这么多年
You know that in all the years I’ve known you…
…从未没见你哭过
…I’ve never seen you cry.
他停职留薪,本来要停职停薪
He’s on paid leave. I managed to talk the commissioner out of no pay.
他走了,我也不干了
You take his, you take mine.
你要我一天内失去三名大将?
Now I’m supposed to lose three good cops in one day?
长官…
Sir…
…我尝试去控制场面
…I tried to control the situation.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!