哦,小可爱口渴了吧
Very thirsty, weren’t you, my little sweetie?
来,快喝。
Come on.
你在逗我吗?
Are you teasing me?
你这小淘气
Naughty little boy.
你在干什么 要和我一起看脱口秀吗?
What are you doing? Want to watch Letterman with me?
想是想,不过
Well, I could, but…
我不想一个人看电视
I don’t watch talk shows on my own.
哦
I know.
可是我在写报告…
It’s just… I’m right…
算了
Oh, go on.
快回去陪你的傻瓜电脑吧
Go back to your silly little computers.
多谢理解!
Thanks.
你好像忘了一件事?
Haven’t you forgotten something?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Yeah, me too.
我看你大概又调皮了吧
Looks like you’re in a bit of trouble.
好吧
Okay.
我把手…
I’m going to place my hand…
…放这.
…right here.
接着我会把手肘放在这儿
Okay. I’m gonna put my elbow right here.
然后呢。。
And just…
在这里切个小洞
…cut a little hole.
嗯,在这个位置上
There, now.
我说过会好好伺候你的
Didn’t I say I’d take care of you?
天! 你好烫啊。
Goodness. You’re so hot.
恐怕会有那么一丁点痛
Now, this is gonna hurt a little bit, I’m afraid.
他们什么都没看到
They claim they didn’t see anything.
你早上6点35分收到讯号♥的?
You received a call from dispatch at 6:35 a. M?
没错,是6点35分。第一组人马15分钟后抵达
Correct. 6:35. The first unit arrived about 15 minutes later.
很好
Great.
看好报案的孩子了吗?
Did you isolate the kids who found her?
是的,他们在山的另一边
Yes, they’re over on the side of the hill.
你们谁认识她?
How many of you knew her?
只和她跳过舞
GIRL: We just danced with her.
是吗?
Really?
你们刚认识?
You just met her tonight?
昂。失陪一下,午安
Uh-huh. Excuse me. Good afternoon.
你今天没刮胡子?
Did you stand too far from your razor this morning?
早 我一朋友病了,整晚没睡好
Good morning. – I was up all night with a sick friend.
我想和你谈谈 怎么?
I want to talk to you. – What?
你和小莫有一腿?
Have you got a thing going with MJ now?
无中生有 无中生有?
I don’t believe it. – You don’t believe it?
天啊。你那股什么味啊。
Good God, man, you stink.
你昨晚太寂寞了吧? 你搞了她?
Heavy date last night? Are you screwing around on her already?
你有病吧?
What’s wrong with you?
我? 我警告你 要对她好一点
Me? I’ll tell you something, you just treat her right, okay?
别只想搞完后一走了之
Don’t go screwing around on her. She doesn’t deserve that.
尼可, 你回答我为什么她会不鸟你。
Nikko, remind me again why she dumped you.
他在这里干嘛?
Why is he here?
有什么发现没有?
What do you see? Tell me what you see.
迹象显示生前曾遭强♥暴♥
There are stains. So she’s been sexually assaulted.
同样的无捆绑或明显外伤
No defense wounds. No ligature marks or bruising, like the others.
皮肤因缺氧而发紫
Very cyanotic.
死因是窒息, 嗯?
Asphyxiation, huh?
不像同一凶手所为 你认为不是?
Doesn’t look like our guy. – You don’t think so?
不是 你看她的脚跟
No. – Look at her heels.
有磨损,但没有流血
There’s abrasions, but no bleeding.
是死后才拖上来的弃尸 很有可能
She’s been dragged up here postmortem. – Maybe.
找不到任何指纹、足迹,真是一筹莫展
On this stuff we’re not gonna get any prints or tracks.
嗯,昨晚长夜。。。
Ooh. Long night?
拜托 她的手臂怎么了?
Don’t you start. – What about her arms?
上面有些针孔
Yeah. There’s needle marks, all right.
但没有旧针孔,显然不常注射
Not tracks. Not a regular user.
可能是一针毙命,没有痛苦的挣扎
Probably so stoned, she never knew what got her.
希望如此
Hope so.
到处都是脑残女孩
A lot of little hippie girls.
她们只想着性♥爱♥快乐 想着如何打扮得花枝招展
They all want to make love. They all want to be beautiful.
鲁宾,你喜欢的那一型吧?
That’s your type, right, Ruben?
你们在干嘛?
What are you doing?
想上晚间6点新闻吗?
Want to be on the 6:00 news?
去把笔录给结了
Go down and finish taking statements.
走吧
Let’s get out of here.
我明白了,他们发现了另一宗命案
I know. They found another one.
什么? 鲁宾告诉你了?
What? Ruben told you already?
不是,从我的”火腿机“得知的
No, I heard it on my scanner.
电♥话♥借用一下 请便
Can I use your phone? – Sure.
局里要你打回去? 告诉他们你的小♥灵♥通♥坏了
They want you to call the office? Your phone is busted.
你还有其他事要办
You’re some piece of work.
我把这该死”火腿机“关了,但又忍♥不住打开了
I turned that damn scanner off, but then I turned it on again.
我无法去听它,又不得不去听 所以叫安迪替我听,他恨死了
I can’t listen to it, but I can’t not listen to it. So I make Andy do it.
该吃药了吧你? 你就不能把心思放在任务上嘛!
Are you on medication? I need your whole brain on duty.
我可没有什么任务
Well, I’m not on duty.
和我一点关系没有
Neither is my brain.
这是不同的人干的
Everything is different. Different guy.
死者是窒息而亡,却并非被勒死
She was asphyxiated, not strangled…
弃尸郊外,曾遭强♥暴♥
…dumped outdoors, sexually assaulted.
不是迪萨瓦的作案手法
So nothing like DeSalvo.
完全不同
Completely different.
我是莫娜,有事留言
Monahan. Messages, please.
要我帮什忙?
So why do you need me?
我可能搞错了
I think I’m wrong…
凶手可能在故布疑阵
…because there was something artificial about it.
故意让她曝尸荒郊, 迷惑大家
Like posed. She was on display.
为什么要把尸体拖到山上去,而且是大山上
Why drag a body all the way up a hill, a huge hill…
好让游客一大早能发现她?
…where it will be found by tourists?
你觉得他的作案手法改变了?
You think he’s changed his routine?
不可能
That doesn’t happen.
喂? 是的, 不, 莫娜。
Hello? Yes, no. Monahan.
这种人的杀人手法一成不变
These men are robotic.
杀人对他们来说有如一场仪式 享受过程本身就是乐趣的一部份
The murder’s a ritual. The method is part of the pleasure.
电脑为什么关掉了?
Why is that computer turned off?
因为我把它关了
Because I turned it off.
你怎么能这样?(原本要她开着电脑守株待兔)
You can’t do that.
这是我的自♥由♥
I believe I can.
要把它打开吗? 当然
But would you like me to turn it back on? – Yeah.
谢了!
Okay. Thanks.
哈啰,鲁宾
Hello, Ruben.
替我谢谢他昨晚照顾我
Please thank Inspector Goetz for taking care of me last night.
哈德逊博士要我替她说谢谢你昨晚无微不至的照顾
Dr. Hudson wants me to thank you for taking care of her last night.
什么跟什么啊
Uh-huh.
化验报告出来了
Lab results on the new one.
两种精♥液♥反应
Two kinds of sperm.
嗯,这下子有可能是…
Well, I guess it’s…
…轮♥奸♥案
…a gang thing.
谢谢你的电♥话♥
Thanks for the use of your phone.
两种精♥液♥?
There were two kinds of sperm?
一种是新鲜的,一种是冷冻的
They said one was a secretor, the other was not?
你怎么知道的?
How’d you know about that?
尸体身上有针孔
There were needle marks?
在右臂上,是吧?
On her right arm?
注射的药剂还未化验出来
So far, nothing they test for comes out positive.
尸体弃置在“禁倒垃圾”旁吗?
Was the body found near a “No Dumping” sign?
对啊
Yes.
就像这个?
Like this?
我该照张相存证啊
I could’ve taken that picture.
可恶,他改变作案手法了
Shit. He switched.
从迪萨瓦变成卡奇兴布诺
From DeSalvo to Bianchi and Buono. The Hillside Strangler.
两个人,两种精♥液♥,太高明了
Two men. Two kinds of sperm. Very witty, our guy.
你说杀人狂通常手法一成不变
You said that they’re like robots…
没错,但那种人比较肤浅
Yeah, but “consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.”