你也有的东西
I’d get one like yours, Nikko, but I don’t live near the Kmart.
不过我的品味比你高
How about friends, acquaintances?
三名受害人有无共同的友人?唯一相似之处, 就是都用电动按♥摩♥器
Uh-uh. The only thing these girls had in common is they all owned vibrators.
生活必备良伴
It’s a tool of survival.
你看他打扮成什么德行?
How can he come to work wearing that?
你少刁难他
God. Lay off him.
条子就得穿得像个条子
A cop should look like a cop.
与时俱进嘛
What’s the world coming to?
我帮你转给本案负责的警官
PACHULSKl: Let me let you talk to the lead inspector on the case.
请稍等
Hold on.
热心线民又来电了
MJ, we got Deep Throat again.
她打了几次电♥话♥?
How many calls is that, Pach?
今天3次,前后共14次
That makes three today. Fourteen, total.
电♥话♥公♥司♥来装好监听器了吗?
Phone company set up on our Centrex?
今早装好了
Yeah, this morning.
开始追踪电♥话♥来源
Have Gigi put a tracer on her ass.
试试看管不管用
I’ll see if it’ll work.
我是刑事组莫娜警官
Inspector Monahan speaking. Homicide.
啊,是的
Yes, hello.
问她什么是“月球机车”?
Ask her about the moon bike.
这也算问题…..
I’m really interested in your ideas.
关于“月球机车”
The moon bike…
那是什么? 月球机车?
What is that? -Moon bike?
我说的是“月圆效应” 凶手犯案根据月圆周期
I said a “lunar cycle.” I think he might be on a lunar cycle.
前两宗命案前后相隔二十八天
Because the first two murders were 28 days apart.
你觉得我这是开玩笑吗?
Still want to crack jokes?
谎报线索误导警方可不好玩
No, this is no joke. Neither is tying up police lines with crank calls.
你说我谎报线索?
Are you calling me a crank?
你有证据吗? 你认识受害人吗?
Do you have any evidence to report? Did you know the victims?
同一凶手杀了三个
This is number three.
这只是你个人的推论,没有证据
That is an opinion, not evidence.
请问贵姓大名
May I ask who I’m speaking with?
海伦哈德逊谁啊?
Who’s Helen Hudson?
哈德逊博士 你认为如他所言
Dr. Hudson, what did you think of his claim…
把这些女人绑在树上引火焚烧
…that he tied these women to a tree…
真的是圣女贞德的旨意吗?
…and burned them alive because Joan of Arc told him to?
他说谎
He was lying.
为什么,博士?
How do you know?
有幻觉前兆的病患 会从耳朵两边听到声音
People suffering from aural hallucinations hear voices in both ears.
而且是立体声的
In stereo.
德瑞李告诉我
Daryll Lee told me…
圣女贞德总在他左边出现
…Joan of Arc always appeared on his left side…
而且在他左耳旁轻声说话
…and spoke softly in his left ear.
刚出来的报告,无精♥液♥迹象
Those are the lab results, hot off the press. No sperm.
显然真的有杀人狂
So we’ve got a serial.
别乱说话
You didn’t say that.
你面访过柯伦3次
You interviewed Cullum three times.
这是…? 就是这女人让警♥察♥送了命?
Who’s that? The woman that got the cop killed?
或许能用得上她
She might be useful.
那女人会有个屁用 拜托你把心放在线索上
The woman is a wrong number. Work the clues, for chrissake.
长官?
Sir?
什么线索?连个狗屁也没有
What clues? We don’t have any clues.
局里没有人办过杀人狂案子
Nobody here has ever worked a serial case before.
我办过
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I have.
“十二宫”案,是吧? 对
The Zodiac, right? – Right.
有人抓到凶手了吗? 还是他寿终正寝了?
Did anyone ever catch the Zodiac, or did he die of old age?
干嘛?
What?
署长来电, 问你中国城的案子
Commissioner’s on 2, about the Chinatown thing.
把心放在线索上
Work the clues.
知道。还有呢?
Only part. I see. But what else?
柯伦先生作案时神智清醒
Mr. Cullum satisfies the rules for sanity…
…完全清楚…
…in being fully aware at the time of the murders…
…谋杀行为的不合法性
…that his actions were wrong and unlawful.
博士,谢谢你,没别的问题了
Thank you, Dr. Hudson. No more questions.
好 刑事组干员
Hello. – San Francisco Homicide.
我是鲁宾警官 她是莫娜警官
I’m Inspector Goetz. This is Inspector Monahan.
什么事? 请问海伦哈德逊住这里吗?
Yes? – Is Helen Hudson here?
我是她助理,有事吗?
I’m her assistant. Can I help?
能和她谈谈吗?
If we could have a few minutes?
请进
Come in.
这边请
This way, please.
哈德逊博士,两位警官来拜访你
Dr. Hudson, this is Inspectors Goetz and Monahan.
他又跑掉了,是吧?
He’s escaped again, right?
你说什么? 嗯?
I’m sorry? – Well?
他到底跑掉了没有?
Is he out or isn’t he?
不好意思,我没听清楚你说什么?
I’m not following, ma’am.
我们想了解你打电♥话♥的原因
Let’s talk about your phone calls.
电♥话♥?
Phone calls?
我可没打过什么电♥话♥
I didn’t make any phone calls.
这样好了吧?
Isn’t this nice?
大家请坐吧,要咖啡吗?
Would everyone like to sit down? Shall I make coffee?
把我的药拿来
Get me my stuff.
好的
Joyfully.
我早上和你通过电♥话♥
I talked to you this morning, Dr. Hudson.
你还记得吧?
Do you remember?
我当然记得
Of course I remember.
我的记忆力没出毛病,你还说我谎报线索
There’s nothing wrong with my memory. You called me a crank.
我是这么说过 得罪之处请见谅
Yes, ma’am. -I suppose I am.
因为无聊份子太多了
I got a couple of crank calls myself.
所以我才以为德瑞李又跑掉了
That’s why I thought Daryll Lee Cullum was out of prison.
如果他跑掉,我们第一时间通知你
If Daryll Lee had gotten out, you’d be the first to know.
嗯。那我就放心了
Well, good. I’m relieved.
原谅我喋喋不休 你今早打过电♥话♥,是吧?
I hate to sound like a broken record, but you called us.

Yes.
是的,抱歉,我不会再打了 为什么打给我们?
I did. I’m sorry, it won’t happen again. – Why?
那杀人狂勒死了三名妇女 他肯定会再度犯案
There’s a serial killer out there who’s strangled three women. He’ll do it again.
你怎么这么清楚肯定? 媒体上没有任何有关报导
If there’s evidence connecting these murders, nothing’s been reported.
你怎么想到的? 我不知道
How do you connect them? – I don’t know.
二十年的研究杀人狂的临床经验吧
Twenty years of clinical experience and having serial killers on the brain.
你愿意协助我们吗?
Would you work with us on this?
你开玩笑吧?
You’re kidding, right?
我认真的
No, ma’am.
你应该知道我退休不干这一行了
I thought you knew that I don’t do this anymore.
我已经退休了
I’m retired.
就因为你退休了吗? 所以你就打了14通电♥话♥?
Is that why you called us 14 times? Because you’re retired?
你就帮帮我们吧?
Help me out. I really admire your work.
我一直把你当偶像
Does she do this…
她常这样故做无辜可爱状吗?
…wide-eyed-little-girl routine often?
是滴
Yeah.
这招管用吗?
Does it work?
一般都见效 偶尔吧
Usually. – Sometimes.
你们少来这一套
You can spare me the bullshit.
你们这些条子没人当我是根葱
You don’t admire me or like me. None of your people do.
反正我也不在乎 这就是精神错乱病的好处
But the thing is, I don’t give a fuck! That’s the upside of a nervous breakdown.
请走吧,我今天忙得很
If you don’t mind, I have a very busy day.
博士,你的公♥寓♥真是美呆了
Well, ma’am, it’s a hell of an apartment you got here.
我想。。。
I guess…
你写的那些神经病分♥析♥书籍版税想必也很可观
…the books you wrote about these scumbags paid well.
你的顾问费我们大概也付不起
Now, we can’t afford to pay you…
…不过,若你发发慈悲…
…your usual fee…
…不妨看看这些…
…but if you’d be so kind as to look…
我不想看这些
I don’t want these here.
要到局里去看吗? 我不想在这里看这些玩意
Would you be comfortable downtown? – I don’t want to see these here.
我可以开车送你去局里 安迪?
I’ll drive you, if you prefer. – Andy?
安迪?安迪!
Andy? Andy!
安迪! 怎么了?
Andy! Andy! -What’s wrong?
没事 没事 深呼吸,我在这儿放心
It’s all right. It’s okay. Just breathe. I’m here. Breathe.
要叫救护车吗? 不必了
Should we call the paramedics? – No.
还好,老♥毛♥病又犯了-广场恐惧症 (又名惧旷症,害怕拥挤的人群,通常在禁闭的空间中容易引发恐慌症状)
It’s just a good, old-fashioned panic attack.
昏倒前她会大口吸气过一会就没事了
She hyperventilates till she faints, then her breathing gets normal and she’s fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!