Great. The Mouth is here.
瞄准她肩膀开枪
You can end her career.
把她麦克风打下来
Pop her in the brachial nerve, she’ll drop the microphone.
I miss your sexy ways
It’s a thought.
I miss the ins and outs…
你好? 好,谢谢!
How are you? -Fine, thanks.
你认为这件命案犯案手法…
Can you confirm reports that this latest murder…
和之前两宗有雷同之处吗?
…fits the same pattern as the other two?
我刚到,无可奉告
We just got here. I’m not prepared to…
旧金山是否出现了杀人狂呢?
Is there a serial killer stalking the streets of San Francisco?
Susan, 谢谢! 对不起,我是新闻记者
Susan, thank you. – Excuse me. I’m a member of the press.
小莫,都照下了
JIM: Hey, MJ, all done.
外面这么热闹去搞两张照片回来
Hey, Jim. Can you grab some overalls from the crowd, some nice, clear faces?
我会要他们摆一个”茄子莆式”再照 没刻消停
I’ll make them say “cheese.” – Oh, Jesus.
房♥东太太发现的尸体
The landlady found her.
前门开着,她按铃没人回应
The front door was open. She tried the bell.
于是她进屋去,就发现了尸体
The tenant didn’t answer, so she went inside and found the body.
她打电♥话♥报了案,除此之外没碰过别的东西
She used the telephone to dial 911, otherwise she touched nothing.
可能是入屋抢劫吗? 看上去不怎么像
You’re thinking robbery? – It doesn’t look like it.
交给你了,我去应付烦人的记者
It’s all yours, kids. I’ll take care of the Mouth.
早安
Good morning, sir.
这些鹰架在此,我们该… 我来打电♥话♥给建筑包商吧
With this scaffolding, we should call… – I’ll call the contractor.
拿去
Take this.
早安 早
Good morning. -Morning.
早
Morning, MJ.
你第一个到现场的? 是的
Were you first on the scene? – Yes.
那个就是房♥东太太? 是的
That the landlady? – Yeah.
鲁宾,谢了 好的
Ruben? Thanks. – Sure.
你贵姓? 免贵:麦克
“Johnson.” What’s the first part? – Mike.
麦克,你没动过其他东西吧?
Did you touch anything, Mike?
我可不想搞错你的指纹,冤枉好人
I don’t want to get excited about latents and find out they’re yours.
没有 真没有?
No, I didn’t. – You didn’t?
没有
Mm-mm.
好吧
Okay.
她早上常去迪罗斯公园慢跑
LANDLADY: She usually goes jogging in the morning, to the Delores Park.
好, 比尔 好
Hi, Bill. BILL: Hey, MJ.
鲁宾 什么?
Ruben? -Yeah?
鲁宾,过来看这个 哦
This one. – Okay.
好
Hi.
早安 早
Morning. – Morning, MJ.
好 哇!
Hi. – Wow!
哇! 真惨!
Uh-huh. -Pretty wild.
还好吧? 还好
How you doing? – Okay.
有无初步结果?
Got an estimate for me?
死了约八小时 嗯..
About eight hours. – Mm-hm.
有捆绑、瘀痕….
I’m seeing ligature marks, petechiae.
..被勒死的可能?
Strangled, huh?
跟先前的一样 嗯
Same as the others. – Yeah.
你把床头柜上的东西打包了吗? 都好了
Bag all the stuff on the bedside table? BILL: Yes.
谢了!比尔 我需要这东西
Thanks, Bill. Excellent. That’s the only one I need.
麦克
Mike?
是的
Yes, ma’am.
你第一个到现场的? 对
Were you the first one here? – Yes.
你没碰任何东西吧?
Did you touch anything?
没有
No, ma’am.
没有,警官。怎么?
What’s wrong, Mike?
没什么
Nothing.
若你有什么隐匿不报的话,我迟早会知道的
If you’re holding out on me, I’ll get it out of you. You know I will.
我发现她时,脖子缠着长统袜
There was a stocking around her neck when I found her.
可是现在不知道跑去哪里了 哦?
I don’t know what happened to it. – Hmm.
鉴证组之前还有谁来过?
Who else was in there before the CSI showed up?
奎恩队长
Lieutenant Quinn.
知道了,谢了!麦克
That’s all right, then. Thanks, Mike.
为纪念60年代的旧金山精神
SUSAN [ON TV]: Celebrating 25 years of the spirit of the ’60s in San Francisco…
金门公园本日起举♥行♥庆祝大会
…the Festival of Love got underway today in Golden Gate Park.
你为什么把证物…? 嘘嘘!
Why did you remove evidence from the…? – Shh.
等等,让我看完这个
I want to hear this.
今天在波杰洛高地…
In Potrero Hill…
又有另一件谋杀惨案发生
…homicide detectives discovered yet another grisly murder today.
警方目前不愿证实。但据内部可靠来源透露
Police would not comment, but informed sources inside the department…
此宗命案与前两宗女子命案
…tell us this latest death…
极可能是同一凶手所为
…could be the work of the same killer responsible for the deaths of two women.
Susan Schiffer在波杰洛高地为你报导
Susan Schiffer, Potrero Hill.
你破坏了命案现场
You messed with the scene.
局里有人乱说话了,我正在查
Somebody around here can’t keep his big yap shut, and I’ll find out who.
长统袜呢?
What did you do with the stocking?
我收起来了
I tagged it.
我可不想有人对记者乱放话
I don’t want some blabbermouth leaking the m.o. To her…
免得大家被媒体追的灰头土脸
…so she can tell everyone, leaving us nothing to play.
这案子到底还归我管吗?
Am I in charge of this thing or not?
干嘛话中带刺呀?
Why are you so prickly?
证物该不该收好,由我决定
I ought to be the one deciding what evidence to sequester, sir.
好吧,长官大人
All right, inspector.
那你认为哪件证物应该收好
Which evidence on this case would you like to sequester?
脖子上的长统袜 脖子上的长统袜
The stocking around the neck. – The stocking around the neck.
你实在有够凶悍
God, you’re one pushy broad, MJ.
长官,过奖了
I’ll take that as a compliment, sir.
我没说这是杀人狂,你也没说
I didn’t say serial killer, you didn’t say serial killer.
我的天
For chrissake.
又来了
Again.
乔治华盛顿
George Washington.
约翰亚当斯
John Adams.
汤姆斯杰佛逊
Thomas Jefferson.
詹姆斯麦迪逊
James Madison.
詹姆斯门罗
James Monroe.
哦,过来,海伦。
Oh, come on, Helen.
约翰昆西亚当斯
John Quincy Adams.
马丁范布伦
Martin Van Buren.
一群白♥痴♥!
Idiots!
你跟踪那女孩回家,然后呢?
So you followed the girl home. And then what?
我杀了她
I killed her.
在哪里下的手?
Where did you do that?
在浴缸里
It was in the bathtub.
为什么在那儿杀她?
Why did you do that?
因为她脏
She was dirty.
她很脏,而且是非常非常脏
She was a very dirty girl. Very dirty.
那你记不记得…
So do you remember…
你刺了她几下?
…how many times you stabbed her?
87下
Eighty-seven.
大爷的…
Harvey?
怎么?
Yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥的,给我快滚
Get the fuck out of here.
懒得陪你瞎耗
I got work to do. Come on.
快点,快滚吧!又怎么了?
Come on, let’s go. What?
我的双手沾满了鲜血
The blood of the innocents are on these hands.
我知道,那很可怕 我告诉你,你听好了
I understand. That’s a terrible thing. But let me tell you…
你再来的话,就到那边去罚站
…if you come back, I’ll make you stand in the corner again.
再见, Harvey!
Bye, Harvey!
我的双手真的沾满了鲜血 我知道,那好可怕
But innocent blood is on these hands. – I understand. It’s terrible.
再见
Bye, Harv.
你根本不关心真♥相♥
You don’t care about the truth.
我们缴税给政♥府♥养你们 而你们对真♥相♥漠不关心
We pay for city government, just like this, and you never care about the truth.
我杀了她!
I killed her!
我知道 我在浴缸杀了她
I know. HARVEY: I killed her in the bathtub.
再见吧,老兄
Goodbye, Harvey.
好 好!擦!
Hi. – Hi. Whew.
我上辈子到底造了什么孽啊?
Was it something I did in another life?
搞不好问题出在这辈子
Probably something you did in this one.
法医报告出来了
Stuff came in from Mercer. Medical, dental receipts.
作案手法和前两宗完全不同 鲁宾..
Nothing in common with the others. -Ruben.
..你脖子上绑的是什么?
What is that around your neck?