我试着去控制,也做了选择
I tried to control it. I made a choice.
可惜我失败了
It didn’t work out.
害一名警官送了命
An officer got killed.
你做的是正确的决定
Mary Jane, you made a decision, and it was the right decision.
只是结果未如所愿
You just got the wrong result. That’s all.
出去好好喝个烂醉吧
You go out and you get drunk.
我正要去
I am.
怎样? 没抓到他
Yeah? – We missed him.
怎么了?到底怎么样了?
Jesus Christ! How’d that happen?
全是我的错
It was my fault.
我搞砸了
I was so stupid.
出事了…
We had a…
出了不幸的事…
We had a problem with the…
鲁宾死了
Ruben’s dead.
进来说话 我没事
Come in. – No, really. I’m okay.
我想我该亲自告诉你…
I thought you should hear it from somebody…
…而不是要你看新闻才知道…
…instead of seeing it on the news, because…
…因为我知道你和他有…
…I know that you and he had…
…点那个.
…a thing.
不,我们没有
No. No, we didn’t.
他是…
He was just…
他是个…
He was a…
…可爱的男人
…sweet man.
我一直当他是大男孩
I thought of him as a boy.
进来 我没事
Come in. – No, I’m okay.
坐一下再走 去接电♥话♥吧
Come in for just a sec. – Answer your phone.
我告诉各位
Let me tell you something.
10个杀人狂中有9个是白人男性…
Nine out of ten serial killers are white males…
…年龄介于20到三35之间, 就像这些帅哥一样
…aged 20 to 35, just like these.
根据联邦调查局估计约有35名杀人狂正在到处搜寻猎物…
The FBI estimates that there could be as many as 35 serial killers…
…在我演讲的这一刻
…cruising for victims even as I speak.
各位…
All right, guys…
皮特彼德柯顿?
Peter Kurten?
对不起 贱♥货♥
WO-Oops! Sorry! -Bitch!
Fame
Lets him loose Hard to swallow
Fame
Puts you there Where things are hollow
Fame
Not your brain, it’s just the flame
That burns your change to keep you insane
快追踪两分钟前打到哈德逊家里的一通电♥话♥
Get the tap on Hudson’s phone and see if it traced a call two minutes ago.
我的电♥话♥线装了追踪器?
There’s a tap on my phone?
对,刚挂断没多久
Yeah, just this second. He hung up.
照我的话做,快点
Don’t argue. Please, please just do it.
这家伙可能是我的学生吗?
Is it possible this guy was a student of mine?
你曾在哪里演讲过?
Where did you give this lecture?
最常讲的题材,在全国各地讲了几十遍
All over the country. Dozens of times. It was my stock lecture.
上次在本市演讲是什么时候?
When was the last time you gave it here?
大概是去年,就在…
Would have been last year, just before…
我晓得了
I’m getting it.
他模仿我演讲内容的顺序
That’s it. That’s the order I gave it.
迪萨瓦、卡奇兴希诺 布凯维兹,达玛,下个是达玛
“DeSalvo, Bianchi and Buono, Berkowitz, Dahmer.” Dahmer’s next.
这意味着….
Which means he’ll kill a man and after that…
….然后他再模仿泰德班迪
He’ll do Ted Bundy.
对吗?
Yeah?
从声音来看是从工厂舞厅打来的
The Sound Factory? Perfect.
我知道那个地方,请马上去派人支援
I know where it is. I’m going now. Give me some backup.
希望这回抓得到,海伦!
Christ, Helen!
希望如此
Just maybe…
有可能
Maybe.
海伦
Helen.
接下来他会模仿泰德巴迪
He’s gonna do Ted Bundy next.
杀人狂名单里的最后一个
That was the last name on the list.
他会模仿最骇人的案子
He’ll pick the most extravagant murder.
那案子讲的是三人游戏
The song talked about a threesome.
巴迪在女生宿舍一晚杀了三个
Bundy killed three girls in one night at that sorority house…
…天杀的
…Chi Omega.
他… 他先假装受了伤
He… He faked injuries.
一支手上绑着绷带 撑着拐杖…
He wore a cast on one arm, and he used crutches…
…请女孩们帮他
…and he asked the girls for help.
接着他…
And he…
他开的车是…
He drove…
…颇为特别的. 好象是辆…
…a very distinctive car. It was a…
金色的大众甲壳虫
Gold VW Bug.
快去车管所查查
We need to get on the DMV.
任何年份、类似颜色的 甲壳虫车籍资料
We want records on all gold or tan-colored VW Bugs, any year.
对所有车主进行面对面清查
I want an in-person check on every registered owner.
我们要所有金色、黄色、褐色 类似颜色甲壳虫车主的注册资料
Anyone who’s registered a gold, yellow, tan or any light-colored VW Bug.
通知5哩内所有校园警卫
Contact campus security at every college within 50 miles.
警告所有女学生,尤其是留长头发的
They need to warn all female students, especially those with long hair…
…绝对不要理会陌生男子
…to avoid any contact with males they don’t know.
发现受伤或残障的男性立刻报告
Report any man with an injury or a handicap.
车管所的甲壳虫车主名单来了
DMV printouts on all Bug owners.
太好了 嗯!
Beautiful. – Mm-hm.
不是 …不是这个..
HAL: No. No. No.
就是他
That’s him.
他给了他一杯饮料, 他们一起去舞池跳舞,然后……
He gave him the drink, they went out on the dance floor and…
你确定是他?
You’re absolutely sure?
没错,就是他
HAL: Yeah, that’s him.
彼德佛利,在达利市
Peter Foley, Daly City.
我在这,小可爱。。。
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
我们找到他了
We’ve got him.
通知SWAT特勤小组,别再让他跑了
Call the SWAT team. I’m not taking any chances with this fuck.
早知要穿防弹衣 何必戴防弹胸罩…..
Kind of defeats the purpose of my Miracle Bra…
…反正没人看
…but who’s looking?
你终于逮到他了
I hear you’re onto him.
干得好
Good work.
走了狗屎运
Just horseshit luck.
绝对不是运气
I don’t think so.
要小心,好吗?
You take care out there. Okay?
我向来很小心的
Don’t I always?
我爱你
I love you.
知道吗?
You know?
了解…
Yeah…
…我知道
…I know.
情况一切正常
You’re looking good, team leader.
这是指挥官 “戴维”
This is a status “David.”
大家留神,行动!
Go, team leader.
皮特佛利,你被警方包围了
Peter Foley, this is the police.
快从前门出来
Come to the front door.
双手抱头走出来
Come out with your hands above your head.
地下室窗口发现火苗
Team leader, we have a fire in the basement window.
快冲进去
This is status “George.” This is go.
警♥察♥,不许动
Police,don’t move
在床上发现一具女尸
We got a dead woman on the bed!
没有脉搏了
No pulse.
队长,请问今晚发生了什么事?
Lieutenant, can you tell us what happened here tonight?
三藩市警方找出足够证据 证明杀人狂真正身份就是…
San Francisco Police developed evidence that identified the killer…
…媒体号♥称的“模仿杀人狂”者…
…known in the media as “The Copycat Killer”…
…真名是皮特佛利.. 不会吧
…as one Peter Foley… – Come on.
…住在…
…who lived at this address.
当他被要求出来接受调查时…
When Mr. Foley was asked to step outside to be interviewed…
…我们相信是他放火烧了房♥子
…it’s believed that he set fire to the residence.
怎么,你们两个要一起上厕所
Don’t tell me you both want to use the men’s room.
你好,海伦
Hi, Helen.
我收到你的邀请来赴约了
I got your invitation, and I accept.
海伦,是我
Helen, it’s MJ.
你大概也听到了,情况一团糟
I’m sure you heard on your scanner. It was a mess.
我知道很晚了,不过我要马上过来
I know it’s late, but I’m coming over.
太好了
That’s perfect.
海伦,真是太好了
That is perfect, Helen.
我们有客人了
Sounds like we have company coming.
我不想骗你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!