是的 老板
Yeah, Boss.
那么怎么没有呢?
Then how come it ain’t out?
我不知道 老板
I don’t know, Boss.
你不知道
You don’t know.
“没有坟墓能让我的身体倒下
“Ain’t no grave going to keep my body down.
“没有坟墓能…
“Ain’t no grave…
“让我的身体躺下
“going to hold my body down.
“看顾我的心
“Keep Your mind on me above.
“留守你的爱心
“Keep Your heart full of love.
“没有坟墓能让我的身体倒下…”
“Ain’t no grave gonna hold my body down…”
这些土在这里是怎么回事?
What’s all this dirt doing in here?
我不知道…
I don’t know…
“当我还是个小婴儿的时候 我母亲总是用摇床来摇我
“When I was a little bitty baby, my mamma used to rock me in my cradle.
“在家乡那些老的棉花地里 ”
“In them old cotton fields back home.”
不要 老板
Don’t, Boss.
去工作
Get to work.
不要 老板 别再打我了
Don’t, Boss. Don’t hit me anymore.
看在上帝的分上 别再打我了
For God’s sake, don’t hit me anymore.
你说什么?你说看在谁的分上 卢卡斯?
What was that you said? What was that name you used, Luke?
哦 上帝
Oh, God!
哦 上帝
Oh, God!
哦 上帝 我向上帝祷告 你不要再打我了
Oh, God, I pray to God you don’t hit me anymore.
你说什么我就做什么 但是我再不能忍♥受了
I’ll do anything you say, but I can’t take anymore.
你这样想是对的 卢卡斯?- 是的…
You got your mind right, Luke? – Yeah…
正确想法
mind right.
哦 我想通了 老板
Oh, I got it right, Boss.
要是你欺骗我们?
Suppose you was to backslide on us?
哦 不 我不会 老板
Oh, no, I won’t, Boss.
要是你顶嘴?
Suppose you was to back-sass?
哦 不 我不会了 我不会了 我想通了
Oh, no, I won’t. I won’t. I got my mind right.
你要是再试着逃跑 我们会杀了你
You try to run again, we’re going to kill you.
我不会了 我不会了 老板
I won’t, I won’t, Boss.
去洗吧然后去睡觉 想来你也需要
Go get cleaned up and get yourself some sleep. Expect you need it.
去吧 孩子
Come on, son.
上来吧
Come on up outa there.
我想通了
I got my mind right.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Where are you now?
好了 抽烟 – 好的 先生
All right. Smoke it up. – Yes, sir.
卢卡斯 给他们水
Luke, water ’em down.
是 老板
Yes, Boss.
卢卡斯 拿枪来
Luke! Fetch the rifle.
你抓到他了 老板 你抓到他了
You got him, Boss. You got him.
去拿来 卢卡斯
Go fetch it, Luke.
他在那 老板 死定了 但是不会让他走
There he is, Boss. Deader than hell, but won’t let go.
你割来做我们的午餐 卢卡斯
You cut that up for our lunch, Luke.
是 保罗老板
Yes, Boss Paul.
他拿走了狗娃卡车的钥匙
He took the keys off of Dogboy’s truck.
他这有钥匙
He got the keys here, too.
“我在摇 老板 我在摇 ”
“I’m shaking it here, Boss. I’m shaking it.”
那是我的好孩子 卢卡斯
That’s my baby, Luke.
“别打我 老板 就是别打我
“Don’t hit me, Boss. Only don’t hit me.
“你说什么我就做什么 ”
“I’ll do whatever you say.”
你是你原本的你
You are an original, that’s what you are.
那些傻帽们不知道你在愚弄他们
Those mullet-heads didn’t even know you were fooling.
愚弄他们?你不能象那样愚弄他们
Fooling them? You can’t fool them about something like that.
他们击垮了我
They broke me.
但是他们没有让我想通 不时用棍子 不 先生
But they didn’t get my mind right. Not with no sticks. No, sir.
这些时间你都在计划再次逃跑
All that time you were planning on running again.
一生中从来没有计划过任何事
Never planned anything in my life.
那只是条老乡村路
That’s just a little old farm road. Clean as a whistle.
我在那做过几次 我自♥由♥回家 来吧
I worked it a couple times. We’re home free. Come on.
我们哪都不去
We ain’t going nowhere.
现在 你在想些什么 卢卡斯?
Now, what are you talking about, Luke?
我们到我家去大吃一顿
We’re going by my house and we’re going to have a big meal.
然后我介绍几个很懂怎么玩的女孩…
Then I’m going to show you a couple of farm girls that really know what fun…
然后我们把芋头搞出去
And then we’re going to get Koko out of there.
然后那可怕的三驾马车就全了
And then the terrible trio is gonna be complete again.
这个老自♥由♥世界会有多么好
Man, this old free world ain’t going to know which ear to stand on.
是的 嗯 你和芋头不用我也能搞好
Yeah, well, you and Koko can handle it without me.
你什么意思 卢卡斯?
What’s you mean, Luke?
我搞够了
I done enough world-shaking for a while.
你来完成剩下的 给我寄张明信片
You do the rest of it for me. Send me a postcard about it.
但是卢卡斯… – 别激动 托绳
But Luke… – Take it easy, Drag.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
我自己一个人
Just on my own.
但是我打算一个人去吗?
But what am I going to do all by myself?
如果我没记错 我只有几年来做了
Man, if I hadn’t lost my head. I only had a couple of years to do.
但是当我在那辆卡车里看到你整路…
But when I saw you tearing down the road in that truck…
嗯 你是对的 卢卡斯
Well, you’re right, Luke.
我们得分开
We ought to split up.
然后 我们都会更安全
And then, and then it will be safer for the both of us.
同时 你是个好人 卢卡斯
Just the same, you’re a good old boy, Luke.
保重
You take care!
还有人吗?
Anybody here?
喂 老头 你今晚回家?
Hey, Old Man. You home tonight?
你有时间吗 是时候我们谈谈了
Can You spare a minute. It’s about time we had a little talk.
我知道我是个很坏的家伙…
I know I’m a pretty evil fellow…
在战争中杀人 和酗酒…
killed people in the war and got drunk…
和破坏政♥府♥财产之类的
and chewed up municipal property and the like.
我知道我没什么来要求许多…
I know I got no call to ask for much…
但是即使是这样 你得承认 你有很长时间不用烦我了
but even so, You’ve got to admit You ain’t dealt me no cards in a long time.
开始看起来像你定下了些事 那样我永远出不去
It’s beginning to look like You got things fixed so I can’t never win out.
内在 外在 所有的…
Inside, outside, all of them…
规矩 条款 和老板们
rules and regulations and bosses.
你使我喜欢我现在的自己
You made me like I am.
现在我该到哪里去?
Now just where am I supposed to fit in?
老头 我得告诉你
Old Man, I gotta tell You.
我开始很强壮并且很快
I started out pretty strong and fast.
但是这也让我想到
But it’s beginning to get to me.
什么时候结束?
When does it end?
你想到了什么?
What do You got in mind for me?
我现在该怎么办?
What do I do now?
跪下了 问
On my knees, asking.
是的 那是我想的
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
我想我很难对付的?
I guess I’m pretty tough to deal with?
困难的
A hard case.
我想我得找到自己的路
Guess I gotta find my own way.
那是你的答案 老头?
Is that Your answer, Old Man?
我想你也是个困难户
I guess You’re a hard case, too.
卢卡斯 你还好吧?
Luke, you all right?
他们抓到了我们 他们在那 比苍蝇还多
They got us, boy. They’re out there, thicker than flies.
老板们 狗 还有警长们…
Bosses, dogs, sheriffs…
比我一辈子见过的枪还多 你根本没机会
more guns than I’ve ever seen in my life. You ain’t got a chance.
我们一分手他们就抓到了我
They caught up with me right after we split up.
他们本来要杀了你 但是我阻止了他们
And they were aiming to kill you. But I fixed that.
我让他们保证如果你投降…
I got them to promise if you give up peaceful…
他们甚至都不会抽打你这次
they ain’t even going to whip you this time.
他们还是给我们原来的床?
They even going to give us our same bunks back?
当然 为什么不呢?
Sure, why not?
我们只跑了几个小时 他们是讲理的人
We only been gone a couple of hours. They’re reasonable men.
你们得听我的
You’ve got to listen to me.
你们要做的就是放弃…
All you’ve got to do is give up…
安静而友好的
nice and quiet.
就是要乖
Just play it cool.
是的 象我一直以来?
Yeah, like I always do?
是的 就是要…
Yeah, just play it…
“我们到这是交流失败 ”
“What we got here is a failure to communicate.”
去抓他
Go get him.
你停在那里 卢卡斯 你别动
You hang on in there, Luke. You hang on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!