现在听着 你们要好好玩一下 你们听到了吗?
Now listen. You’re going to have some fun. You hear that?
你记住那些狗到这里后怎么样了…
Well, you remember how them dogs do when they come through here…
以后你可以告诉我 好吗?
so you can tell me about it someday, okay?
我老婆有一个月没给我写信了
My wife hasn’t written me for a month.
她很可能讨厌你了
She’s probably sick of you.
你的杂♥志♥
Magazine for you.
喂 芋头 谁给我送杂♥志♥?
Hey, Koko, who’s sending me magazines?
不知道 是从亚特兰大来的
Don’t know. It’s from Atlanta.
我叔叔
My uncle!
有八年没他的消息了 现在他给我寄杂♥志♥
Ain’t heard from him in eight years and now he’s sending me magazines!
他一定是疯了
He must have gone crazy!
看看那
Look at that!
是卢卡斯?- 看看那 他们两个
That’s Luke? – Look at that, two of ’em.
写了些什么?
What’s the writing say?
那是什么 写的什么?
What’s that, that writing say?
“亲爱的哥们:要乖 ”
“Dear Boys: Playing it cool.”
他们有六尺高
They must be six feet tall.
看那个
Look at that!
我的宝贝 我们在这里挖和等死…
My baby! We’re in here digging and dying…
他在外面享受和自♥由♥自在
he’s out there living and flying.
芋头 别说了好不好?
Koko, will you stop that?
为什么你不让我呢?
Why don’t you try making me?
喂 托绳?给我看看照片 – 干什么?
Hey, Drag? Let me see the picture. – What for?
来吧 托绳 让我们看看照片
Come on, Drag, let us see the picture.
不 你还是个孩子 你知道什么?
No, you’re just a kid. What you know about it?
你不能看那个下流照片
You don’t want to see that dirty picture.
卢卡斯还有裸♥露♥以及酗酒
Luke and those broads and all that booze.
来吧 给我看看
Come on, let me take a look.
这会进入你的死脑筋的 你很容易会有想法…
It would go to your coconut head. You’re liable to get ideas…
然后就去试
and pass right out.
现在你认为值得吗?看一眼那照片?
Now, what you figure it’s worth? A peek at that there picture?
就瞄一眼 我不会记住的
A quick look now. I’m not talking about no memorizing job.
饮料
Cold drink.
一杯可乐?一杯冷饮…
A coke? One cold drink…
来满足你的饥渴 小鱼儿 瞟一眼照片?
to feast your starving, fishy, little eyes on the picture?
天堂的真实写照…
A true vision of paradise itself…
有两个天使在那 站在我的哥们的身边?
with two of the angels right there frisking around with my boy?
好的 成交
Okay, it’s a deal.
一杯冷饮 预付
One cold drink, in advance.
一个冰冷的瓶子在我火热的小手里
One chilly bottle right in my hot little hand.
你们其余的也一样
That goes for the rest of you mother-heads, too.
让我看
Let me see.
你付钱了吗?
Did you pay?
到这来 瘦条
Come on in there, Wicker Man.
你跑一次 你就得到一条锁链
You run one time, you got yourself a set o’ chains.
你跑两次 你就有两条了
You run twice, you get yourself two sets.
你不需要第三条的…
You ain’t going to need no third set…
因为你的想法就会改正
because you’re going to get your mind right.
我意思是说“正确”
And I mean “right.”
好好看看卢卡斯
Take a good look at Luke.
臭牌卢卡斯
Cool Hand Luke.
放松 放松 让他呼吸
Easy, easy! Let him breathe!
哦 我可怜的宝贝 他们让你够受
Oh my poor baby. They done you real good.
我不知道你是否会让这些女孩追你
I don’t know if you’re going to have the girls chasing you.
我要来些阿司匹林
I’ll get some aspirin.
他应该有个医生
He should have a doctor.
你还没有明白吗?
Ain’t you gonna learn?
他们不会让医生看到他们做的事
They ain’t gonna let no doctor see what they done.
拿你的刀片来 我们来整理他头上的 伤口
Get your razor. We’ll clean up some them cuts on his head.
你怎么样 哥们?你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling, buddy? How you feeling?
有人得给他点冷饮
Somebody ought to give him something cold to drink.
那是我的宝贝 – 现在他没事了
That’s my baby. – Now he’s going to be all right.
喂 卢卡斯 看我们收到你寄给我们的照片了 看这
Hey, Luke, look we got the picture you sent us. Look here.
你真能挑呀 卢卡斯
You really can pick ’em, Luke.
快点…告诉我们 他们怎么样?
Come on…tell us. What were they like?
你不能等到他止血了?
Can’t you wait until he stops bleeding?
为什么你不回去织你的毛衣?- 别这样
Why don’t ya go back to your knitting? – Oh, knock it off, you guys.
照片是假的 花了我一个星期来付
Picture’s a phoney. Cost me a week’s pay.
你什么意思 假的?
What do you mean, a phoney?
你在说什么 哥们?
What you talking about, man?
我们看到这两个女人 在这照片上
We saw them two women right here in the picture.
你同时和她们俩?我意思是 一起?
Did you have them both at once? I mean, together?
照片是假的 我为你们做的
Picture’s a phoney. I had it made up for you guys.
你什么意思?我们都看到了
What do you mean? We saw it all!
你在享受呢 哥们
You was having a big time, man.
你造的
You had it made!
一无所有 什么都没做 什么都没有
Nothing. Made nothing, had nothing.
几个镇 几个老板
Couple of towns, couple of bosses.
我大笑过一次 他就把我抓了
I laughed out loud once, he turned me in.
但是我这有
But I got it here!
哦 来吧 别说了
Oh, come on! Stop beating it!
自己出来吧
Get out there yourself!
别喂我了 出去
Stop feeding off me! Get outa here!
不能呼吸了 给我点空气
Can’t breathe. Give me some air!
嗯 他不是他自己了 你没明白吗?
Well, he ain’t himself, can’t you see that?
他被打坏了 他不知道他在说什么
He’s all beat up. He don’t know what he’s sayin’.
好了 别说了
All right, come on, break it up.
现在 把那里收拾好
Now, straighten out that bench.
你在盯
You were eyeballing.
为什么你不能盯那些草呢
Can’t get your mind on them weeds if you’re eyeballing.
你不需要理由来踢我 老板
You don’t need reasons to kick me, Boss.
第一道铃 快点
First bell. Move it.
他永远不会成功的
He’ll never make it.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
那个老黑屋子会在卢卡斯放弃之前倒塌的
That old box will collapse and fall apart before old Luke calls it quits.
你的卢卡斯有勇无谋
Your Luke’s got more guts than brains.
嗯 我看你连勇气都没有
Well, I don’t see no sign of guts in you.
不 也没有锁链
No. No chains, either.
糊纸盒子的 把那两个递过来
Big deal paperhanger, passing two bit checks.
你跟着领导走的不是很顺利 对吗?
You haven’t had much luck playing follow-the-leader, have you?
你也想关一晚上黑屋子?
You want to spend the night in the box, too?
嗯 这是我们猪食冠军 有四天没吃东西了
Well, here’s our champion hog-gut. Hasn’t eaten for four days.
你会要多吃一点 这有很多了
You’re going to need a little extra. Got plenty for you.
现在你明白规矩了
Now you know the rules.
洗干净盘子或者回黑屋子里 对吗 老板?
Got to clean your plate or go back to the box. Right, Boss?
好了 狗娃
That’s enough, Dogboy.
哦 习惯于自♥由♥世界食物的人 胃口很好呀
Oh, man used to free-world food has got a big appetite.
我们打算扩展那个猪胃吗?
We’re going to stretch that hog-belly right out?
嗯 你做这星期
Well, you made the week, boy.
现在你有一天半来休息准备老样子星期一
Now you got a day and a half to rest up for old Monday.
那条沟是克英老板的沟
That ditch is Boss Kean’s ditch.
我告诉他沟里的土是你的土
I told him that dirt in it is your dirt.
你的土在他的沟里干什么?
What’s your dirt doing in his ditch?
我不知道 老板
I don’t know, Boss.
你最好下去挖出来
You better get in there and get it out, boy.
“我们早上工作 听到丁冬的铃♥声♥…
“We work in the morning hear the ding-dong ring…
“排队到桌子 看到可恶的东西
“go march to the table, see the same damn thing.
“嗯 在桌子上 一把刀 叉 和盘子
“Well, it’s on the table, a knife, a fork and a pan.
“随便说什么你都得有麻烦
“Say anything about it you get in trouble with the man.
“那个特殊的午夜 光照到我
“That Midnight Special. Shine a light on me.
“让那特殊的午夜将你爱之光照到我
“Let the Midnight Special shine your ever-loving light on me.
“如果你要到休斯敦 你最好走好
“If you ever go to Houston, boy, you better walk right.
“你最好别摇摇摆摆 你最好别打架…
“And you better not stagger, and you better not fight…
“因为警长会逮捕你 ”
“Because the sheriff will arrest you.”
卢卡斯 你以为你在做什么?
Luke, what you think you’re doing?
在把我的土挖出克英老板的沟 老板
Just getting my dirt out of Boss Kean’s ditch, Boss.
你要是胆敢把你的土放到我的院子里
I’m damned if you’re going to put your dirt in my yard.
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
让我们把这搞出去
Now let’s get it out of here.
我告诉你把你的土挖出 克英老板的沟里 不是吗?
I told you to get your dirt out of Boss Kean’s ditch, didn’t I?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!