好了 新来得 你睡觉吧
Okay, new-meat. You get some sleep.
保存你的力气 因为你会需要的
And save your strength, ’cause you’re going to need it.
明天
Tomorrow.
你为什么不躺下 卢卡斯?
Why don’t you just stay down, Luke?
他会再扁你一通的 哥们
He’s just going to knock you down again, buddy.
不是你的错 他太强壮了
It’s not your fault. He’s just too big.
让他打到你的鼻子 流些血
Let him hit you in the nose and get some blood flowing.
可能老板们会在杀了你之前停下的
Maybe the bosses’ll stop it before he kills you.
我不想吓他
I don’t want to frighten him.
躺下 卢卡斯
Stay down, Luke.
躺下 卢卡斯 他会杀了你的
Stay down, Luke. He’s gonna kill you.
躺下
Stay down!
有人得让这停止
Somebody ought to stop this thing.
躺下
Stay down.
你被打败了
You’re beat!
你得杀了我
You’re going to have to kill me.
好了 递过去 我们走
All right, pass right. Here we go.
K得三点 Q两点 萨阿纳斯这里有7对
King gets a three, queen deuce, seven pair of savannah’s right here.
两点拿个4 没门 3拿个大A
Deuce gets a four. No hell. Three gets a big ace.
我叫
I call.
一块钱
Kick a buck.
一块钱?
A dollar?
一次
One time.
好的 我叫
All right, I’ll call.
妈的 要是我抓了 我让你 吃不了 我叫
Hell, if I catch, I’m gonna burn you out. I call.
K 3 他有个4 Q 两点的个五
King, three, he got a four. Queen, deuce gets a five.
一对7得个J
Pair of seven gets a john.
一个A得个…满了
And the big ace gets…slop in the face.
好了 还是你叫牌
Okay, you still do the talking.
更好了
Cuter again.
我叫
I call.
加一块钱
Kick a buck.
你有什么?- 一对7
What you got? – Pair of sevens.
我能看到 傻帽 你到底有什么?
I can see that, mother-head. What have you got in the hole?
他没什么牌 砍了他的头
He ain’t got nothing showing. Raze his head off.
他一直在下注…
He’s been betting…
好了 为什么你不叫他的牌呢
All right, why don’t you call him.
你必须得看看 赌鬼
You’ve got to see it, Gambler.
我不能 我什么都抓不住的…
I can’t. I can’t catch a damn thing…
我被蛇咬过 我埋牌
I’m snake-bit. I fold.
K 4 3 你有个9 你有个9 没什么可看的
King, four, three. You got a nine. You got a nine. Nothing visible.
一对7和一个J是六
Pair of sevens and a jack gets a six.
萨阿纳斯 你还是个赌家
Savannahs, you still a better, man.
加一块钱
Kick a buck.
跟他一块钱
Kick him back a buck!
我要看你的牌并在加一块钱
I’ll see your buck and back a buck.
一块钱
Kick a buck.
妈的
Damn!
别看我 傻帽
Don’t look at me, mother-head.
你怎么办 象个傻瓜样的玩牌?你得叫他的牌
What’re you going to do, play like a coconut? You got to call him.
我知道他有一对K 你不用指着我的鼻子
I know he’s got a pair of kings. You don’t have to stuff’em up my nose.
唔 你还是得叫他的牌
Well, you still got to call him, anyway.
那个人有对K 滚开
The man’s got kings. Get your tail out.
你想看他的牌?在这
You wanna see him? Right there.
什么都没有 一手的臭牌
Nothing. Handful of nothing.
你个愚蠢的傻帽 他什么都没有赢了你
You stupid mullet-head, he beat you with nothing.
就好像今天他老是来找我 什么都没有
Just like today when he kept coming back at me. With nothing.
有时候臭牌可以是 一手很绝的牌
Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.
走开
Move over.
我打算坐在我哥们的旁边
I’m going to sit in here next to my boy.
绝牌卢卡斯
Cool Hand Luke.
喂 大嘴
Hey, Loudmouth!
快来 上来这 你妈妈在等你
Come on, get up there. Your mama’s waiting for you.
他从来不让我单独一个人
She never leaves me alone!
很高兴你有人了 孩子
Be glad you got somebody, kid.
卢卡斯 有人来看你
Luke, visitor for you.
这出来 老板 – 出来吧 卢卡斯
Coming out here, Boss. – Come out, Luke.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
那个海伦…
That Helen…
她把你的东西连同一份信寄来…
she sent your things along with a note…
琼那时候在那 他给警♥察♥写了信
and then John here, he wrote to the police.
这转一转 老板?
Goin’ around here, Boss?
唔 阿勒塔 我得呆在这
Well, Arletta, I’ve got to stay here.
我总是希望看到你安定下来…
I always hoped to see you well-fixed…
给我养一堆孙子女来玩
have me a crop of grandkids to fuss around with.
我想逼你 阿勒塔 但是…
I’d like to oblige you, Arletta, but…
现在 我就是不怎么办好
right off, I just don’t know where to put my hands on ’em.
你知道 有时候…
You know, sometimes…
我希望人们象狗一样 卢卡斯
I wish people was like dogs, Luke.
有一次 一天想当…
Comes a time, a day like when…
那个母狗不再认识小狗们时 因此…
the bitch just don’t recognize the pups no more, so…
她就没有希望了 也没有对她的痛苦的爱了
she don’t have no hopes, nor love to give her pain.
她就是什么也不管
She just don’t give a damn.
他们让你抽烟吗?
They letting you smoke here?
这抽烟了 老板?
Smoking it up here, Boss?
你已经尽全力了 阿勒塔
You done your best, Arletta.
我自己做的是我自己的问题
What I’ve done with myself is my own problem.
哦 不 不是的 卢卡斯 你不是一个人
Oh, no, it ain’t, Luke. You ain’t alone.
不管你到哪 我都和你在一起
Everywhere you go, I’m with you.
还有琼
And John, too.
你从来没有想过那是个重档?
You never thought maybe that’s a heavy load?
为什么 我们一直以为 你足够强壮来挑
Why, we always thought you were strong enough to carry it.
我们错了吗?
Was we wrong?
我不知道
I don’t know.
唔 事情就是从来都不象…
Well, things are just never the way…
它们看起来 阿勒塔 你知道的
they seem, Arletta, you know that.
一个男人得走他自己的路
A man’s gotta go his own way.
我想 我得…
Guess, I’ve just got to…
得爱你并让你去
got to love you and let go.
我想是的
I guess.
我不是问你出去后打算干什么因为…
I ain’t asking what you’re going to do when you get out because…
我那时候就死了 也就不要紧了
l’ll be dead and it don’t matter.
你从来就没有想要永远活着
You never did want to live forever.
我意思是 人生也不是那么苦
I mean, it wasn’t such a hell of a life.
我有过…一些老的快乐时光
I had me…some high old times.
你老头 卢卡斯…
Your old man, Luke…
他在的时候不是那么好…
he wasn’t much good for sticking around…
但是 妈的 他让我笑
but, dammit, he made me laugh.
我会希望了解他的 象你说的那样
I would have liked to have known him, the way you talk about him.
他会让你伤心的
He’d have broke you up.
怎么啦?
What went wrong?
没什么 一切都很好
Nothing. Everything’s cool as can be.
阿勒塔 我试过了
Arletta, I tried.
我想过…
I mean to…
像你样自♥由♥的 光明正大的生活 但是…
live always free and above board like you, but…
我不知道 我就是无法找到我的栖身之处
I don’t know, I just can’t seem to find any elbow room.
你有过好的工作
You always had good jobs.
和那个在肯塔基的女孩
And that girl in Kentucky.
哦… 我很喜欢她
Oh…l’d taken a shine to her.
她肯定和那个敞篷车的家伙跑了
She sure took off with that convertible fella.
唔 为什么不呢?
Well, why not?
结婚的念头迷住你 全糊涂了
Idea of marrying got you all, all bollixed up.
想要值得尊敬的
Trying to be respectable.
你让我们大家都厌烦了
You was boring the hell out of all of us.
我要走了去琼那里
I’m leaving the place to John.
很好 他应该的
That’s good. He earned it.
和这没什么关系
Ain’t nothing to do with it.
我就是从来没给过琼…
I just never gave John…
那种 你知道 我给你的那种感觉
the kind of, you know, feeling that I gave you.
因此 我要还给他
So, I’m going to pay him back now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!