50 老板
Fifty, Boss.
对 卡尔 50 卡尔 Fifty
Right, Carr. Fifty.
上来这里 卡尔
Getting up here, Carr.
从我盯人的位子上滚开 你个新来的傻帽
Get out of my eyeballing seat, you new-meat dummy.
我是个推销商 我过去老是 在那些路上开着车
I’m a salesman. I used to drive these roads all the time.
托绳 今天会是个妈的很热的天
Drag, it’s going to be one hot mother today.
是的 我想熊今天会在路上走
Yeah, I reckon the Bear’s going to be walking the road today.
那么我就走运了我拿了把扫把
Then I’m lucky I got me a broom.
我在上面做事 真正的轻松活 我会恨今天去那个沟里的
I work on top, real cush job. I would hate to be down in that ditch today.
我们在沟里做事?
We work in a ditch?
你怎么啦?
What’s the matter with you?
你原来到处逛的时候 你从来没见过苦力囚犯?
All your big-time driving around, you never seen a chain gang before?
我也不适应做苦力 我总是试图避开
I ain’t used to hard work, neither. I always tried to avoid it.
我自己也不是很喜欢这
I ain’t exactly crazy about it, myself.
嗯 哥们 今天会学的很辛苦
Well, man, it’s going to be one tough day to learn on.
你为什么不放过这新来的…
Why don’t you give one of these new-meat a break…
让他今天用你的扫把?
and let him use your broom today?
哦 滚把 社会 我才不去那沟里呢
Oh, hell, Society, I ain’t going down in that ditch.
嗯 我肯定会很感激你的 我现在身体不是很好
Well, I sure would appreciate it. I ain’t in too good a shape right now.
喂 芋头 你真的打算卖♥♥你的活?
Hey, Koko, you really going to sell your job?
嗯 托绳 我可能得
Well, Drag, I may have to.
可能那个卢卡斯战争英雄会付你要的价钱
Maybe that Lucas War Hero would give you your price.
我给你50美分
I’ll give you 50 cents.
50美分来买♥♥这样的美差?怎么也值至少一美元
Fifty cents for a sweet job like that? That’s worth at least a buck.
我会付一美元
I’ll make it a dollar.
成交
Dollar’s a deal.
你从哪里知道关于那个战争英雄的?
Where’d you get that about war hero?
一只小鸟告诉我的
A little birdie told me.
把那个鸟头给拧了 是什么?
Tearing the heads off of…what was it?
警灯?
Gumball machines?
那对个成人来说是什么?
What kind of thing is that for a grown man?
你知道是怎么样的 小镇 晚上没什么来做
You know how it is. Small town. Not much to do in the evening.
多数就是算旧账
Mostly was just settling an old score.
老板 我安排这个人来接替他的扫把
Boss, I made this arrangement with this man to take his broom.
你没明白 我做了这个交易 – 快走
You don’t understand, I made this deal. – Get moving.
但是我安排了
But I made this arrangement.
去干活
Get to work.
最好慢慢来 你支持不了2个小时的
Better take it easy. You won’t last two hours.
老板 在这里开始?
Taking it off here, Boss?
是的 托绳 在这开始
Yeah, Dragline, take it off there.
老板 可以在这开始了?- 开始
Taking it off here, Boss? – Take it off.
老板 在这喝?
Drinking it up here, Boss?
老板 这有熊爪印
Man bear-clawed here, Boss!
好了 大家
All right, men.
给他们吃豆子
Let’s eat them beans!
他没做饮料
Cold drink he don’t make it.
他不会
He won’t.
喂 芭芭鲁嘎次 打个赌
Hey, Babalugats, got a bet here.
老板 在这喝 – 对
Boss, drinking it up here. – Right.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
那是高德弗雷
That’s Godfrey.
巡视老板
The Walking Boss.
他从来都不说话?
Don’t he ever talk?
我想他刚说了什么
Think he just said somethin’.
你欠那个家伙一杯饮料
You owe that fella a cold drink.
好的
All right!
你 吉尔什 站出来
You, Gibson, step out.
保罗老板说你不喜欢你的活
Boss Paul says you wasn’t happy with your job.
说你在抱怨
Says you was complaining.
嗯 我们打算给你个机会来想想
Well, we going to give you a chance to think about it.
好的
All right.
走吧
Let’s go.
把衣服脱了
Get them clothes off.
第一道铃
First bell.
铅锤发作了 看来卢卡斯战争英雄先生 要倒霉了
Plumb busted out. Looks like the hard road finally got to Mr. Lucas War Hero.
我早晨再来说这事 就是想睡一会了
I’ll be back at it in the morning. Just need a little nap.
我从来没想到他们会在第一天就 把他关黑屋子
Man, I never thought they’d put him in the box on his first day.
只是一个笑话的
It was only supposed to be a joke.
那也没有扫把
There ain’t no brooms.
嗯 别指望在第一天就学到所有的
Well, can’t expect to learn everything the first day.
他们教了他个非常宝贵的课
They’ve taught him a very valuable lesson.
你们肯定个了他一个晚上来想这个问题
You guys sure give him all night to think about it.
如果他那么不识时务我们也没办法 对吧 托绳?
We can’t help it if he’s square. Huh, Drag?
当然不是 他不是因为被开了个玩笑 而被关黑屋子的
Of course not. He ain’t in the box because of a joke played on him.
他关了个自♥由♥人
He back-sassed a free man.
他们又他们的规矩 我们没办法
They got their rules and we ain’t got nothing to do with that.
象他这样的抱怨 很可能迟早发生在他身上的
Probably happen to him sooner or later anyway, complainer like him.
他得和大家一样学会那些规矩
He’s gotta learn the rules, same as anybody else.
是的 那些可怜的老老板需要 所有可能的帮助
Yeah, them poor old bosses need all the help they can get.
要说什么?
Trying to say something?
最后一道铃
Last bell!
最后一道铃
Last bell!
有一天 我要用这打打灰尘
One of these days I’m gonna have to flap me up some dust with it.
49和一个在黑屋子 老板 – 对 卡尔 49和一个在黑屋子
Forty-nine and one in the box, Boss. – Right, Carr, 49 and one in the box.
把它们放在这 老板
Putting them on here, Boss.
你看到了 你看到了?
You see that, you see that?
我有眼睛 对吗?
I got eyes, don’t I?
有人象那样我怎么可能看不到?
How am I not going to see someone that looks like that?
哦 看那 看那
Man, oh, man, look at that. Look at that!
老板 在这擦 – 擦掉它
Wipin’ it off here, Boss. – Wipe it off.
老板 在这里拿掉?- 好的
Taking them off here, Boss? – All right.
妈的挡住了
Damn thing’s blocking the scenery.
哦 我要死了 我要死了
Oh man, I’m dying. I’m dying!
很开阔
Nice broad.
不错
Great set.
露西尔 宝贝
Lucille, baby.
哦 我要死了 我要死了
Oh man, I’m dying! I’m dying!
她没得到什么 但是 保险拴 挡住了
She ain’t got nothing, but…one safety pin holding that thing on!
快点 保险拴
Come on, safety pin, pop!
快来 宝贝
C’mon baby, pop!
喂 上帝…
Hey, Lord…
不管我做过什么 别让我又瞎几分钟
whatever I done, don’t strike me blind for another couple of minutes.
我的露西尔
My Lucille.
你的露西尔 你从哪里搞到的?
Your Lucille, boy. Where did you get that?
那是露西尔 你个蠢蛋
That’s Lucille, you mother-head.
任何那么纯洁的 象那样的…
Anything so innocent, and built like that…
肯定得叫露西尔
just gotta be named Lucille.
擦掉 宝贝 清洁那辆车
Rub it, baby. Clean that car.
擦… 擦…
Rub…rub…
她不知道她在干什么
She don’t know what she’s doing.
哦 她清楚知道她在干什么
Oh boy, she knows exactly what she’s doing.
她让我们发疯了
She’s driving us crazy, and loving every minute of it!
别说我的露西尔
Shut your mouth about my Lucille.
闭嘴 芭芭鲁嘎次
Shut up, Babalugats.
让他一个人?他很高兴
You leave him alone? He’s happy.
因为他是个该死的傻瓜
Because he’s a damn moron!
哦 那个小露西尔
Oh, man, that little Lucille.
她真是个丰满小女孩 不是吗?
She was really a big lot of little gal, wasn’t she?
你没看到她几乎要把衣服撑破了?
Did you see how she was just about popping out of the top of that dress?
托绳 别说了
Come on, Drag, cut it out.
并且下面…
And down below…
那东西没到…
man, that thing didn’t reach no higher than…
她象那样到处跑很可能感冒的
She’s liable to catch a cold running around like that.
她的屁♥股♥那么紧…
It was stretched so tight across her bottom…
我相信我看到过线给绷松过
I do believe I saw one of those seams bust loose.
开口越开越大…
And the opening got wider…
越大…越大
and wider…and wider.
忘了它吧 哥们
Forget it, man.
你什么意思 忘了它吧?
What do you mean, forget it?
别深入进去了 没对大家有什么好处
Stop beating it into the ground. You ain’t doing nobody no good.