你们在这干什么 哥们?
What are you doing there, fella?
我就是割这些
I just cut these.
你最好和我们一起来
You better come along with us.
老板 在这放?
Taking it off here, Boss.
是的 放吧 拖绳
Yeah, take it off, Dragline.
老板 这擦掉?- 好的 芋头 擦掉它
Wiping it off here, Boss? – All right, Koko, wipe it off.
老板 在这喝
Drinking it up here, Boss.
好的 在这喝 赌鬼
All right, drink it up, Gambler.
你在盯那里 社会?
You eyeballing there, Society?
看看我的溜溜 老板
Checking my yo-yo, Boss.
拖绳 新犯人的巴士
Drag, new-meat bus.
一堆 肯定有半打的新犯人
Bunch. Must be half a dozen new-meat.
不超过5个 赌杯饮料
No more than five, for a cold drink.
好了 你们在那站好队
All right, you men get lined up there.
狗娃 让那些狗别叫了
Dogboy, shut them dogs up.
他们就是闻到有新犯人而以 老板
They just smell new-meat, s’all, Boss.
他们今天给我们带什么来了?
What did they bring us today?
吉尔什 507 杀人犯
Gibson, 507 manslaughter.
两点区不错
Good for a two spot.
是个意外 我以前都没有过问题的
It was an accident. I’ve never been in trouble before.
你叫队长 “队长”
You call the Captain, “Captain.”
埃德加 庖特 302 和据捕
Edgar Potter, 302 and resisting arrest.
一年
One year.
我那时想在里面躲雨的
I was trying to keep in out of the rain.
把你的耳屎掏干净 你叫队长 “队长”
Get the wax out of your ears. You call the Captain, “Captain.”
你叫我们其余的“老板” 听清楚了吗?
And you call the rest of us “Boss,” you hear?
这人会让我们引以为豪的 哈尼卡特先生
This man is going to make us proud of him, Mr. Hunnicutt.
雷蒙德 普莱特
Raymond Pratt.
是 队长
Yes, Captain.
破坏 入室 攻击
Breaking, entering, and assault.
5点
Five spot.
和水手
And a seaman.
怀疑在这会很有用 队长
‘Spect that should come in real handy around here, Captain.
可能
Maybe.
卢卡斯 杰克逊
Lucas Jackson.
到 队长
Here, Captain.
酒后恶意破坏政♥府♥财产
Maliciously destroying municipal property while under the influence.
那是什么?
What was that?
把停车计价器割了 队长
Cutting the heads off parking meters, Captain.
我们以前从没有过这样的人
We ain’t never had one of them before.
你认为放到哪里?
Where do you think that’s going to get you?
我想你可以说我没想 队长
I guess you could say I wasn’t thinking, Captain.
档案说你在仗争中干的很好
It says here that you did real good in the war.
一颗银质星章 一颗铜质星章 还有几个紫色奖章…
A Silver Star, Bronze Star, couple of Purple Hearts…
中士 然后和你进去时一样了
Sergeant. Then came out the same way you went in.
士兵
Buck Private.
好像我在快越时空 队长
Like I was just passing time, Captain.
现在 你有时间了 两年
Well, you got yourself some time now…two years.
嗯 妈的 没多长
Well, hell, that ain’t much.
我们这有人做20点
We got a couple of men here doing 20 spots.
我们有一个全部都有的
We got one that’s got all of it.
我们全部都有 你会很适合那里的
We got all kinds, and you’re going to fit in real good.
当然 如果你有兔子的血缘…
Of course, in case you get rabbit in your blood…
并且你决定回家的话 你又时候得到奖励…
and you decide to take off for home, you get a bonus of some time…
一副腿链来让你慢一点点
and a set of leg chains to keep you slowed down just a little bit.
为了你自己 你会学到规矩的
For your own good, you’ll learn the rules.
全都看你了
It’s all up to you.
我可以是个好人或者我可以 是个刻薄的龟儿子
Now I can be a good guy or I can be one real mean son of a bitch.
全都看你了
It’s all up to you.
好了 走吧
All right, let’s move it.
一个一个的来 走
One at a time. Move it!
这些衣服上有号♥码
Them clothes got laundry numbers on them.
你记住你的号♥码并且总是穿你自己的号♥码
You remember your number and always wear the ones that has your number.
有人忘记了他的号♥码就关黑屋子一天
Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box.
这里有勺子 你保管好
These here spoons you keep with you.
有人掉了他的勺子就关黑屋子一天
Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box.
不准在室内抢东西或者打架
There’s no playing grab-ass or fighting in the building.
你和另外一个人有不满 你和他在星期六下午打
You got a grudge against another man, you fight him Saturday afternoon.
有人在室内抢东西或者打架 就关黑屋子一天
Any man playing grab-ass or fighting in the building spends a night in the box.
第一道铃是在8点差5分 那时你要上♥床♥
First bell’s at five minutes of eight when you will get in your bunk.
最后一道铃是在8点
Last bell is at eight.
有人在八点没上♥床♥就关黑屋子一天
Any man not in his bunk at eight spends the night in the box.
不准斜在床上抽烟
There is no smoking in the prone position in bed.
要吸烟就必须双脚着床
To smoke you must have both legs over the side of your bunk.
有人斜在床上吸烟…
Any man caught smoking prone in bed…
就关黑屋子一天
spends a night in the box.
你有两条床单
You get two sheets.
每个星期六 你把干净的床单放在面上…
Every Saturday, you put the clean sheet on the top…
上面的垫下面…
the top sheet on the bottom…
下面的你给洗衣服的
the bottom sheet you turn in to the laundry boy.
给错的人就关黑屋子一天
Any man turns in the wrong sheet spends a night in the box.
不准穿脏裤子坐在床上
No one’ll sit in the bunks with dirty pants on.
有人穿脏裤子坐床上就关黑屋子一天
Any man with dirty pants on sitting on the bunks spends a night in the box.
有人不还瓶子的就关黑屋子一天
Any man don’t bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box.
有人♥大♥声说话就关黑屋子一天
Any man loud talking spends a night in the box.
有问题的话 你来找我
You got questions, you come to me.
我叫卡尔 这层楼的巡视 我负责这里的次序
I’m Carr, the floor walker. I’m responsible for order in here.
有人不遵守次序就关一天 …
Any man don’t keep order spends a night in…
黑屋子
the box.
我希望你不会是个麻烦
I hope you ain’t going to be a hard case.
没有只有4个 我怎么告诉你的?你欠我一杯饮料
Ain’t but four. What did I tell you? You owe me a cold drink.
我欠你 我欠你
I owe you. I owe you.
喂 你们有人来自康涅狄格吗?
Hey, any of you guys from Connecticut?
算了吧
Forget it.
给他们洗洗
Wash them up!
给他们洗洗
Wash them up!
嗯 你还在这里干什么?给他们些豆子
Well, what are you still doing here? Get at them beans!
下次你离我的地方远点
Next time you stay out of my place.
你再来的话 我把你踢下楼去
You try that again and I’ll bounce you off the floor.
嗯 哥们 我不知道这是你的专座
Well, man, I didn’t know it was your special seat.
你别坐别人的座位 哥们
You don’t take another man’s seat, man.
不是他的错 没人说什么…
It wasn’t his fault. Nobody said anything…
你最好注意你的态度 孩子 你象堆牛粪
You better mind you manners, boy. You’re acting like a hillbilly tramp.
“牛粪” 给你 美人
“Tramp.” There you go, Beauty.
喂 哥们 你现在有名了
Hey, yeah, man, you got your bull-gang name now.
是的 没比我以前有过的名字更糟糕
Yeah, well, it ain’t no worse than some I been called.
当我还在海军的时候…
When I was in the Navy…
所有你们新人…
All you new-meats…
你们必须尽快站起来对付这伙人
you’re going to have to shape up fast and hard for this gang.
我们这有规矩
We got rules here.
为了学习它们…
In order to learn them…
你得多用耳朵而不是嘴巴
you gotta do more work with your ears than your mouth.
有人说什么了吗?
Somebody say something?
没 我没说什么 老板
No, I didn’t say nothing, Boss.
我们这有些什么人?
What have we got there?
有个卢卡斯 杰克逊
Got a Lucas Jackson.
直到拖绳给你取名 你在这没有名字
You don’t have a name here until Dragline gives you one.
也许我们得叫它没耳朵 你听不进很多 是吗 孩子?
Maybe we ought to call it No-Ears. You don’t listen much, do you, boy?
我没听见有很多值得听得
I ain’t heard that much worth listening to.
很多人定下了很多的规矩和条款
A lot of guys laying down a lot of rules and regulations.
新人看起来像个打扑克牌的 拖绳
New-meat looks like a poker player, Drag.
是的 没什么让我吃惊的
Yeah, that wouldn’t surprise me none.
我知道你口袋里有5块钱
I know you’ve got five dollars pocket money.
你可以买♥♥一把牌 玩还是不玩?
That would buy you a whole fistful of cards. You in or out?
不玩
Out.
第一道铃
First bell.
你那块疤怎么来的?
How’d you get that scar?
什么疤?
What scar?
最后一道铃
Last bell.
最后一道铃
Last bell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!