If anything happens to this…
好吧 好吧
Well, all right.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you. Yeah.
能借用下透明胶吗
Could I borrow some tape?
就在这
It’s right over there.
好的 给你
Okay. Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
All right.
好的
Okay.
庭审证据 勿动
还漏了一个角
You missed a spot.
他要出去了
He’s getting out of here!
操
Shit.
您好
Hello.
-请问是贝蒂·安·沃特斯吗 -是的
– Is this Betty Anne Waters? – Yes.
我是巴里·谢克
This is Barry Scheck.
老天 您好
Oh, my God. Hi.
您好
Hi.
你还好吗
How are you?
很好 很好 非常好
Fine, fine! Great!
恭喜你找到证物
Congratulations on finding the evidence.
你做得非常好
It’s extraordinary.
谢谢 我其实并没有做什么
Thank you, but I really didn’t do anything.
成为一名律师还没什么吗
You mean, besides becoming a lawyer?
不是的 我是说
No, I mean, you know,
幸亏证物箱还在
we were just lucky that the box was still there.
我听说你是干倒一个老女人才找到的
I hear you beat up an old lady to find it.
不是 不过那是后备计划
No, but that was gonna be my next step.
肯尼觉得他明天就能出狱了
Kenny thinks he’s getting out tomorrow.
我也希望啊
I wish.
地方检察官并不想承认他们误判
DAs don’t like to admit they put an innocent person in prison.
而这个检察官 玛莎·克里
And this DA, Martha Coakley,
刚刚当选 所以她会更加不乐意
has just gotten elected, so she’s really not gonna like it.
这大概要多长时间呢
How long do you think it’s gonna take?
我们要走一些程序
We’re gonna have some hoops to go through,
大概要几个月吧
it might be a couple of months.
要那么久吗
A couple of months?
可能会更快的
It may be less.
但最重要的是 你哥哥是清白的
But the important thing is, if your brother’s innocent…
他是清白的
He is.
那这就是个误判 我们能还他自♥由♥
Then this is a travesty of justice, and we will get him out.
谢谢 巴里 谢谢来电
Thank you, Barry. Thank you. Thank you so much for calling.
不能拥抱
No hugging.
我是他妹妹
I’m his sister!
他被隔离了 这是规定
He’s in segregation. And that’s the rules.
走
Let’s go.
谢谢 老爹
Thanks, Dad.
你想什么呢 为什么不做测试
What were you thinking? Why wouldn’t you just take the test?
一年了 贝蒂·安 都他妈一年了
It’s been a year, Betty Anne. A fucking year.
我不相信他们 我不做
I don’t trust them. I’m not doing it.
什么
What?
我不做
I’m not doing it.
天啊 肯尼 你是不是疯了
Jesus Christ, Kenny, are you out of your mind?
这就是我们一直在等的机会啊
This is it. This is what we’ve been waiting for!
你现在又不做那个测试了 搞什么
What, you’re not gonna take the fucking test?
怎么突然就来了
Why now, all of a sudden, out of the blue?
为什么你不能陪我做测试
Why can’t you be in the room when they test me?
他们不允许 他们不会同意的
They won’t allow that. They’re not gonna agree to that!
难道我要相信那帮吃大锅饭的吗
So, I’m supposed to trust a bunch of staties to do it?
你别无选择 你必须做测试
This isn’t a choice. You have to do this.
测试结果会吻合的
It’s gonna test positive.
他们有办法的 他们会再诬陷我一次
They’ll find a way. They’re gonna fuck me again.
你会看到的
You’ll see.
我走了
I’m leaving.
你给我做测试 要不我杀了你
You’ll do it, or I’ll kill you.
你的妹妹兼律师把话撂在这了
That’s your sister and your lawyer talking.
那边到底怎么了
What the hell is going on over there?
测试结果怎么还没出来
Why don’t we have the test results yet?
证据还在犯罪实验室放着呢
The evidence is still sitting in the crime lab.
就那么放着吗
Just sitting there?
同意测试就花了半年的时间
It takes six months to approve the testing,
又花了五个月决定如何测试
five to decide how to test it,
现在倒不紧不慢了吗
and now they’re doing nothing?
是这样吗
That’s what you’re telling me?
玛莎·克里肯定在干预这件事
Martha Coakley is definitely stonewalling this.
我们闹饥荒了吗
Are we having a famine?
家里两个壮小伙呢 记得吗
I have teenagers, remember?
我想知道 肯尼的DNA送到实验室了吗
Look, do we even know if Kenny’s DNA ever made it to the lab?
还有 犯罪现场血样送到了吗
Or if the crime samples are still there?
确实在那里
It’s there.
你亲眼看到了吗
Have you seen them?
你怎么没点动作呢
Why aren’t you doing anything about this?
我们每天都打电♥话♥给地方检察官
We call the DA’s office every day,
和犯罪实验室
and the crime lab,
实习生已经发了无数封邮件了
the interns have sent, like, 8,000 e-mails.
实习生吗 天啊 巴里
Interns? Jesus, Barry,
这可不是实习生能做的
this is beyond interns!
只能等着了
It’s just gonna take some more time.
行 你和你的实习生们慢慢来
Great. You and your interns take your time
让肯尼老死在监狱里吧
while Kenny rots in jail.
-操 -好了
– Fuck. – Okay.
你不应该怪罪巴里
You shouldn’t take it out on Barry.
你说的对
You’re right.
您是麦克莱利博士吗
Are you Dr. McGilvray?
我是
Yes, l am.
我是贝蒂·安·沃特斯
Betty Anne Waters.
我来找我哥哥审判的证据 今天送过来的
I need the evidence for my brothers trial sent today.
不好意思 我不清楚
Excuse me? I’m sorry, I’m don’t know who…
就是肯尼·沃特斯审判的DNA证据
The DNA evidence from Kenneth Water’s trial..
为什么还在这放着
Why is it just sitting here?
我们要走程序的
We have procedures to follow…
我来告诉你程序是什么吧
I’ll tell you the procedures.
今天就他妈把结果测出来
Test the goddamn evidence today
然后快递到加州埃德·布莱克实验室
and fedex the result to Ed Blake’s lab in California,
这很难吗
How hard is that?
请您把姓名和电♥话♥留给路易斯
Why don’t you leave your name and number with Lois here,
会有人…
and someone will…
怎么回事 玛莎·克里不让你做吗
So, what is it? Martha Coakley’s telling you not to do it?
不好意思 我会议要迟到了
Excuse me, I have a meeting that I’m late for.
你讨好她 你就能高升还是怎么?
Or is there some promotion you’ll get if you kiss her butt?
你们不能这样毁我哥哥的一生
You can’t keep fucking with my brothers life like this!
你有我的姓名和电♥话♥ 我打了很多次了
You have my name and number. I called, many times.
妈 快走吧 我们要错过开球了
Mom, let’s go! We’re gonna miss the kick-off!
我马上下来
I’ll be right down!
该死 我忘了拿我的手♥机♥
Shit. I forgot my phone!
你上次打电♥话♥是什么时候
When’s the last time you used it?
不记得了
I don’t remember.
打一下 说不定会响
Call it. Maybe it’ll ring.
-你看看书桌上有没有 -好的
– Yeah. You check my desk. – Okay.
在哪呢
Where’s it coming from?
沙发那边
The couch.
-我的老天 -怎么了
– Holy shit. – What?
-他是清白的 -什么
– He’s innocent! – What?
肯尼舅舅是清白的
Uncle Kenny’s innocent!
那不是他的DNA
It wasn’t his DNA.
“肯尼·沃特斯不是男性血样的来源”
“Kenneth Waters is eliminated as the source of the male blood.”
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-你们俩 -天啊
– You guys… – Oh, my God.
-我们做到了 -是你
– We did it. – You…
我们 我们做到了
We did it. We did it.
我们做到了 我们真的做到了
We did it. We did it.