抱歉 我不认识你
You know, I’m sorry, I don’t….
丹尼尔中尉
Lieutenant Daniels.
我认识你哥哥肯尼
I knew your brother Kenny.
那时候我还只是个菜鸟
I was a rookie here when…
你是他妹妹?
You’re his sister?
我也是个律师 他是我的委托人
But I am an attorney, and he is my client.
我靠
Holy shit!
我妹妹连个生日贺卡都没送我
My sister won’t even send me a birthday card!
我告诉过沃特斯女士
I was just telling Ms.Waters
我们这里没任何证物
that we don’t have any evidence here.
这里吗 找那时候的东西?
Here? From back then?
相当久远了
That’s a lot of years.
你介意帮我找找吗
Would you mind looking?
你确实是律师吧
You’re really his lawyer, huh?
是的
Yeah.
陈年证物都在这里了
That’s it for the old evidence.
别的地方没了吗
And there’s nowhere else?
就这些了 都是存货
That’s it, just supplies.
你为你哥这么操劳 真希望我有好消息给你
Working hard for your brother. I wish I had better news for you.
肯尼过的怎么样
How’s Kenny holding up?
不太好
Not so great.
我记得那个案子
I remember that case.
肯尼是个有趣的家伙 我得说
Funny guy, that Kenny. I gotta tell ya,
-就算那事儿是他干的 -他没干
– even with what he did… – He didn’t do it.
我喜欢肯尼 我们都喜欢他
I liked Kenny. We all liked him.
南希·泰勒不喜欢
Nancy Taylor didn’t.
南希·泰勒不在这干了
Yeah, well, Nancy Taylor doesn’t work here anymore.
为什么
Why not
她捅了篓子
She got herself into a little hot water.
格罗顿警局 欧康奈尔警长办公室
Groton Police Department. Chief O’Connell’s office.
不 他现在没时间 先生
No. He’s not available right now, sir.
政♥府♥嘉奖警员
我把你的留言给他了
I gave him your message.
我知道
I understand.
马萨诸塞联邦授予南希·泰勒警员嘉奖 表彰其在肯尼·沃特斯案中出色表现
我会告知他
I will let him know.
你怎么不当警♥察♥了
Why aren’t you a cop anymore?
我结婚之后就离开警队了
I left the force when I got married.
真的吗 你是说这事
Really? You mean it had
跟你陷害另一个警♥察♥没关系了
nothing to do with you framing another cop?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
他叫什么来着 对了 是斯坦利·兰道
What was his name? Oh, yeah, Stanley Randall.
他发现了你的污点
He found out that you were dirty,
所以你收买♥♥了锈孔餐厅的一个女侍者
so you got a waitress from the Rusty Scupper
指控他强♥奸♥
to accuse him of rape.
是艾尔的人告诉你的吗
Is that what they told you over in Ayer?
你也是女人 应该能理解
I’m sure you can imagine what it was like
作为警队中唯一女性的处境
to be the only woman on that police force. Hmm?
我做人光明正大 那次强♥奸♥也确有其事
I wasn’t dirty, and the rape charge wasn’t false.
其实
The truth is,
他们就是嫉恨我破了布劳谋杀案
they never got over me solving the Brow murder.
你根本没破案
You didn’t solve it.
你让一个无辜的人背黑锅
You put an innocent man in prison.
我很遗憾 你为此浪费了大好时光
I am sorry you have wasted your life on this.
你哥哥确实杀害了那个女人
Your brother killed that Woman.
你好 唐
Hi, Don.
你好 贝蒂
Hi, Betty.
她在睡觉吗
Is she sleeping?
那是当然 现在可是清晨五点
She usually is at 5:00 in the morning.
进来吧 我去叫她
Come on in. I’ll get her up.
麻烦了
Thanks.
宝贝 看看谁来了
Baby, sweetheart. Guess who?
我觉得我们可以利用这点
I wish we could use this.
她竟然陷害了一个警♥察♥
I mean, she framed a cop, for Chrissakes.
但这并不能证明她陷害了肯尼
It still doesn’t prove she framed Kenny,
这点证据肯定不够
I mean, it wouldn’t be enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不足以再次开庭
No. It’s not enough for a new trial.
我恨死这法律制度了 太他妈烦人了
God, I hate the damn legal system. It’s so fucking inconvenient.
不好意思 我把你赶出我家
I’m sorry I kicked you out of my house.
没事 反正你做的饭很难吃
It’s okay. Your mac and cheese sucks.
你装成我的时候 就穿成这样吗
You were wearing that outfit when you said you were me?
是啊 看来冒名顶替你也没什么用
Yeah. Too bad being you didn’t get me anywhere.
是吗
Uh-huh?
我们还有一个方法可以试试
You know, there is one thing we haven’t tried yet.
你要多久才能打扮得有点律师派头?
How long will it take you to make yourself look like a lawyer?
您好 我是律师阿布拉·赖斯
Hi. I’m attorney Abra Rice
这是我的助手
and this is my associate.
我想找哈罗兰女士谈谈
I’d like to talk to Mrs. Halloran.
您预约了吗
Do you have an appointment?
这是个紧急法律事件 她知道的
It’s a pressing legal matter. Mrs. Halloran’s aware of it.
我就是哈罗兰
I’m Mrs. Halloran.
您好 我是阿布拉·赖斯 我们联♥系♥过
Hello. I’m Abra Rice, we spoke earlier.
是的 但我在电♥话♥里说过了
Yes, but as I told you on the phone…
我是贝蒂·安·沃特斯
I’m Betty Anne Waters.
我们要找的证物 案件被告人是我哥哥
And the evidence in question is from my brother’s trial.
我们不允许有家庭成员…
Well, we can’t just have family members…
我也是他的律师
I’m also his attorney,
我当律师就是为了救他
and I became an attorney just to help him.
我知道您查看了一遍
I understand that you looked,
但您能不能再找一遍呢
but if you could please just look one more time.
如果每来一个人 我们就再查一遍
If we did this for every person who came in here…
我们可没那么多人手
We don’t have the Staff.
您看 我只能求您了
Look, I don’t know what else to do but beg.
请您帮我这一次
I’m asking for a favor,
我知道咱们素不相识 但是 求你了
a favor from a complete stranger, but, please.
你说的这个证物箱已是十六年前的了
You’re talking about evidence that’s 16 years old.
我们的记录显示 它已被摧毁
Our record shows it was destroyed.
那记录会不会出错呢
Is it possible that the record could be wrong?
概率很小
That’s highly unlikely.
但是有可能
But possible.
这是您的孙儿吗
Are those you r g rand kids?
-是的 -长得真漂亮
– Yes. – Beautiful.
他们长得很像您
They look like you.
求求您
Please.
我哥哥是清白的
My brother’s innocent.
您说的对 已经过了十六年
And you’re right, it’s been 16 years.
我的家人都期盼着他回家
And our family really wants him home.
她来了
She’s there.
沃特斯案
到这边来吧
Why don’t we come back here?
就放在这吧
Just set it right there.
-谢谢您 -不客气
– Thank you. – It’s okay,
来
Here you go.
你们可以拿出来看
You’re allowed to touch.
14b
14b.
受害者血样
Victim’s blood.
29号♥呢
Number 29?
受害者
Victim.
证物A至F
Exhibits, A through F.
犯人
Perpetrator.
干得好 律师
Good job, Counselor.
我要提交动议保存证物
I’ll need to file a Motion to Preserve the Evidence.
那个办公室已经下班了
Well, that office is closed now,
但我明早会帮你办理的
but I’ll file it for you in the morning.
我会给你文件的
I’ll get you the paperwork.
您准备 把证物箱就放在桌子上吗
You’re gonna… You’re just gonna leave the box out on the table?
没事的
It’ll be fine.
我哥哥的命就靠它了
My brothers life is in there. Please.
我能在上面放个标签 写上我名字吗
Could I just put a sign on it with my name?
-没有必要的 -求求您了
– That really isn’t necessary. – Please.
如果这个箱子稍有闪失