Hey, fat ass, your mother’s a dirty whore.
过来
Come here. Ow!
别碰我妹 别碰我妹
You don’t touch my sister. Don’t you touch my sister.
别碰她
Don’t touch her.
把他按地上
Take him to the ground.
趴下
Get down.
肯尼
Kenny!
跑啊 贝蒂·安 快跑
Go, run. Run, Betty Anne. Run!
我们那会儿还小
We were just kids.
会去别人家里玩玩
We’d play in people’s houses
假装过着正常生活
and pretend we had a normal life.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你们那时过得很正常
You had a perfectly normal life.
是啊 寄养家庭才换了八次 太正常了
Yeah. Eight foster homes. Perfectly normal.
给你 宝贝
There, baby.
他们之所以带你们走
The only reason they took you away from me
只是因为我工作太忙了
is because I worked too much.
有了你们之后 我都没自我了
I had no life except for you kids.
我们知道 母亲 您活的像修女一样
We know, Mother. You were practically a nun.
但肯尼 他就像个野兽
But Kenny, he’d be like a wild animal.
不是说他天生邪恶 但他脾气太坏
I’m not saying he was born bad, but he had that temper.
我一直担心他会杀人
I was always afraid he might kill somebody.
永远不要对我或任何人说这种话
Don’t you ever say that to me or anyone else!
你说话经大脑的吗
Don’t you even think it, you understand me?
怎样的母亲才能说出这种昧天良的话
I mean, what kind of mother would say something like that?
他们是我的孩子 他们不能这样
They’re my babies! They can’t do this!
他们当然可以
They bloody well can.
为什么一定要拆散他们
Why do they have to separate them?
他们为什么不能去一个寄养家庭
Why can’t they go to one foster home?
我讨厌把他们拆散
I hate to split them up.
好吧 肯尼 跟我来
Okay, Kenny. Come with me.
你们把他带去哪里
Where you taking him?
亲爱的 你跟我走
You are gonna come with me, honey.
不 我不想去
No, I don’t want to.
快点 小伙子 走吧
Come on, fellow, now.
停下 不 放开他
Stop! No! Let go of him!
贝蒂 住手 让他走 你得让他走
Betty, stop, stop. Let him go. You gotta let him go.
求你了 不要带走我哥哥
Please, no! Don’t take my brother!
贝蒂·安 我们必须待一起
Betty Anne! We have to stay together!
肯尼 住手
Kenny, stop!
被告请起立
Will the defendant please rise?
案件编号♥82-4115
On indictment 82-4115,
起诉肯尼·沃特斯谋杀罪
this indictment charging Kenneth Waters with murder.
陪审团主席 请问评审团的意见
What say you, Madam Foreman?
被告有罪还是无罪
Is the defendant guilty or not guilty?
我们裁定被告有罪 法官阁下
We find the defendant guilty, Your Honor.
罪名为?
Guilty of what?
一级谋杀罪
Murder in the first degree.
案件编号♥82-4116
82-4116,
起诉肯尼·沃特斯持械抢劫
this indictment charging Kenneth Waters with armed robbery.
陪审团主席 请问评审团的意见
What say you, Madam Foreman?
被告是有罪还是无罪
Is the defendant guilty or not guilty?
我们裁定被告有罪
We find the defendant guilty.
我们会上诉 肯尼
We’ll appeal it, Kenny!
我们会救你出来
We’ll get you out!
我们会救你出来 肯尼
We’ll get you out, Kenny!
你听到了吗
You hear me?
宝贝 我很遗憾
I’m sorry, baby.
亲爱的 我想去见他 我能去吗
Honey, I want to go see him. Can I go see him?
你不能
You can’t.
如果你再这样
And if you keep acting like that,
我们就打的你屁滚尿流
we’re gonna take your ass to the hole.
我他妈的现在就想打电♥话♥
I want my fucking phone call now.
这里有这里的规矩
You will obey the rules in this facility.
我他妈的就想打电♥话♥
I want my fucking phone call.
让你再关我 杂种
You about that close, motherfucker!
老实点 我说了老实点
Settle down! I said you gotta settle down!
要来点这个吗
You want some of this shit?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操
Fuck you! Fuck!
-趴下 -你们这帮屌♥人
– Get down! – You fucking cocksuckers.
就这么两下子 操♥你♥妈♥
That’s all you got, you fuckers.
你告诉过彼得斯先生很紧急吗
Did you tell Mr. Peters it was urgent?
我已经两星期没有肯尼的消息了
I haven’t heard from Kenny in two weeks.
这个不能吃 小朋友
Not in your mouth, buddy.
过去三年 他每星期天都会打电♥话♥给我
He’s called me every Sunday for the past three years.
肯定出事了
Something’s happened.
操
Ow! Shit!
他妈的…
Son of a…
找到我哥哥
Just find my brother.
该死的 他在哪里
Damn it, where is he?
出事了 我知道
Something’s wrong, I know it.
肯尼本该联♥系♥我们了
We should have heard from Kenny by now.
这事儿该消停了
You gotta make peace with this.
消停?
Make peace?
我们成家了 现在是我们在过生活
We got a family here. This is us now.
宝贝 肯尼会在监狱里度过余生 接受现实吧
Babe, Kenny’s in prison for the rest of his life. Accept it.
我绝不善罢甘休
I will never accept it.
-你好 -我是哈维·彼得斯
– Hello. – It’s Harvey Peters.
终于来消息了 败诉后肯尼一直没联♥系♥我
Finally. I haven’t heard from Kenny since we lost the appeal.
现在没事了 你不必担心了
Everything’s okay now. You got nothing to worry about.
你什么意思呢 发生什么了
What do you mean? What happened?
你哥哥被隔离了 所以不能打电♥话♥
Your brother’s in isolation, so no calls…
他为什么被隔离呢
Why is he in isolation?
他想自杀
He tried to kill himself.
什么
What?
老妹
Kiddo.
你好吗
How are you?
你怎么能这样
How could you do this?
什么 这些吗
What, this?
没我你会活得更好
You’d be better off.
该死 肯尼 向我保证你不再这样了
God damn it, Kenny. Promise me you’ll never do this again.
没希望了 我完了
There’s nothing left. It’s over.
还有最高院
There’s still the Supreme Court.
最高院吗
Supreme Court?
最高院他妈的才不会管这案子
The Supreme Court ain’t gonna fucking hear this case.
我完蛋了
I’m fucked.
我早就完蛋了
I was fucked right from the start.
你不能放弃
You can’t give up.
我们会找到人的 我去贷款
We’ll find somebody else. I’ll take out a loan.
这次我们会请到最好的律师
We’ll get a top lawyer this time.
贝蒂·安 你什么时候请得到呢
Hey, when are you gonna get it, Betty Anne?
没别人了
There is no one else.
没哪个律师关心我的案子
There’s not a lawyer on earth to give a fuck about me.
一定会有 你是无辜的
There has to be. You’re innocent.
你确信吗
Are you sure about that?
你怎么能这样问我 你怎么能这样问我
How could you ask me that? How could you ask me that?
我杀没杀布劳夫人无关紧要
Doesn’t matter whether I killed Mrs. Brow or not.
我就是一坨屎 不是吗
I’m a piece of shit, aren’t I?
我一无是处
I’m no good to anybody.
你女儿怎么办
What about your daughter?
什么女儿
What daughter?
她受人教唆 已经不理我了
She’s being poisoned against me.
我再也见不到她
I’m never gonna see her again.
胡说八道
That is not true.
我得走了 我是在帮曼迪
I gotta go. I’m doing Mandy a favour
她是我这悲惨人生里唯一一件珍宝
She’s the one good thing I ever did in my piece of shit life
我却没什么留给她
and I got nothing to give her.
肯尼 等一下
Please, Kenny, Wait.
答应我别再伤害自己了
You promise me you’ll never hurt yourself again.
答应我